International Simulation Football League
(S36) PT 5 - Election Season - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season (/showthread.php?tid=40446)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - PMoney - 07-31-2022

The Zoot and Arkz era is over. they've done a good job rebuilding the team from the mediocre squad they inherited into a powerhouse who can compete for playoffs and championships over the coming years, but they dont have the experience at winning titles that other GMs may bring to the table. That is why I, Akinfenwa and my running mate PMoney, are running for leadership of the Yellowknife Wraiths. I have proven winning calibre with 2 Ultimus titles under my belt as GM so I know how to win the big games when they matter. The previous experience means I can easily slide right into the job and all the admin that it entails. I won't even accidentally tamper someone on my first day! The fact that I can't draft for shit will be avoided by the amazing drafting already taken place for the team so I can focus on doing what I do best, winning, and drafting poorly to make the next GMs job harder. #Vote-PMoney/Akinfenwa-S38

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - yesboom - 07-31-2022

I went the graphic option route
[Image: 8CzrrbF.jpg]

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - moonlight - 07-31-2022

Big Slammu is on his way out of the league and due to his career length, many of his teammates are looking up to him. The question has been floated that he may be a future GM candidate for the Hahalua as he has become very connected to the community there. The Hahalua revived Big Slammu's career as he is now on the precipice of another Defensive Player and Linebacker of the Year award, and most importantly, another Ultimus trophy. Big Slammu's response to these rumours of a future GM spot have been noncommittal. He likes the idea of it, but there are way too many things to keep track of when it comes to managing a football team that Big Slammu simply doesn't want to deal with. It seems like Big Slammu is noncommittal about a lot of things lately, but certainly not his retirement as he's signed a 2 year extension.

Code:
157 words

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - Punk42AE - 07-31-2022

WSBL Affiliation

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - Acsolap - 07-31-2022

Shl affiliate

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - Briedaqueduc - 07-31-2022

shl affiliation

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - Gordon Bombay - 07-31-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - ComebackZak - 07-31-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - MrStennett - 07-31-2022

PBE PT Affiliation

RE: (S36) PT 5 - Election Season - MobiausGrander - 07-31-2022

Well, this is an interesting PT seeing how NOLA's FO and GM are among the best and I definitely back them up in all endeavors. However, let's play along and say that I was to be selected to be NOLA's next GM down the line. Well, as a current DLineman, I understand the importance of having solid and fundamental lines of scrimmage to be competitive in this league and if you have elite lines on both sides, your team would be a championship contender in this league. After securing the lines, I would then bolster our skill positions with depth via a combination of FA and the draft; depending on how close our team is to contention, I would probably use FA more often to fill in holes like the transfer portal in current college football. Otherwise, I would fill in the rest via the draft to help cover for when FA proves to be costly at times so that we could have a ready to go, playable replacement for players that we can't afford in the future.