International Simulation Football League
*Game ball Awards Lucha Season 36 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Game ball Awards Lucha Season 36 (/showthread.php?tid=40638)

*Game ball Awards Lucha Season 36 - PBS - 08-07-2022

I started writing game balls in week 3 and tried to be fairly consistent although I missed a couple weeks here and there. I wanted to post these here on the forum so that everyone can look back easily on this championship season! It was a great year for the Luchas and hopefully the start of some wonderful ISFL careers!

Week 3 Offensive Game Ball
@LIL MUNKEY (C. G. Breezy) - RB- 24 carries 102 yards 4.2 ypc with 1 td. Then 2 receptions for 32 yards and a TD. Had a great night running the ball and helping out all over the field. Had some really dominant series moving the ball at will. Breezy looks poised to really have an explosive year!
Honorable Mentions go to our wrs @JasonHopefulyDoesntMisGenderAgai and @Isidore94 for both having 100+ yards and a TD

Week 3 Defensive Game Ball
@Ben - Donatello McTurtle -CB- 4 Pass deflections, 2 interceptions, 1 TD. Huge game from our favorite turtle. Really did a great job being a QBs worst nightmare. Had a massive pick-6 that really gave the team a lot of momentum. Great game from him I look forward to seeing what performances he can do produce next time!
Honorable Mention @KingOfTheOzone Who had massive back-to-back sacks killing drives.
Honestly the whole team played really well so it was hard to choose!

Week 4 Offensive Game Ball

@Kyamprac Delores Bickerman- QB - 29/33 (87.9%) 284 Passing Yards 4 TDs 0 INTs QBR 142.1.
I can't say more than the stats do. An outstanding performance from our QB near complete perfection. Delores seems to have really settled into the league now in her 4th game.
Honorable mentions were insanely difficult this week with how everyone performed but go to @Isidore94 for 11 receptions 121 yards and 2 TDs and @LIL MUNKEY For 157 rushing yards with 4.5 ypc and 1 TD.

Week 4 Defensive Game Ball 
@Amidships Charlie Thorsen- LB - 5 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 Pass deflection
Thorsen made an impact all over the field tonight. Claiming our only sack of the day and causing a pass deflection. Defense was stout tonight and killed them all over the field and Thorsen's versatility tonight highlights that of our defense!
Honorable Mentions @KingOfTheOzone with 6 tackles and our only TFL and @Ben - Donatello McTurtle with 5 Tackles and our only forced fumble.
I must commend the @Defensor on the whole tonight as well. They were absolutely smothering allowing 0/11 third down conversions. 0/11! That is how you know you have one of the baddest defenses out there.

Pancake Awards for Week 4! 

31! Pancakes vs 1 sack Allowed
@PaytonM34 - Larry Jenkins with 8 pancakes! Huge night
@PBS and @??? with 5 pancakes!
Pancake Battle: 31 - 16 ?
Sack Battle: 1 - 1 Even
Overall killer night

Week 5&6 Offensive Game Ball 
@LIL MUNKEY C.G. Breezy- RB - Week 5- 30 carries for 132 yards YPC 4.4 Week 6- 27 carries for 100 yards YPC 3.7 along with 1 catch for 8 yards. Breezy has become rock steady for us this season seemingly being a guarantee for 100 yards every game. He is having a great campaign! Hopefully we can see the streak of 100 yards continue!
Honorable Mentions @Kyamprac has done a great job running the offense so far with minimal turnovers! @Savathûn the Witch Queen (@Jess) has been amazing for us! Hitting one 50+ in the Greyducks game and 3 40-49 yarders in the BBB game!
Also, congrats to the @Ofensa for being the #1 overall offense in the league!

Week 5&6 Defensive Game Ball 
@Amidships Charlie Thorsen LB- Game 5 - 13 Tackles and 1 Sack Game 6 - 6 Tackles 1 TFL 1 Sack.
Once again, we see a very impressive outing by Thorsen at this point if you don't get him by him in a game, you're lucky. He is a monster on the field clogging lanes and taking dudes down! Big things are on the way for this defense and look at Thorsen to be a leader on the field!
Honorable mentions @dude_woman for coming down with an INT against the Greyducks and racking up tackles along the way! @deckerd for getting a big sack and a pass deflection!
Honestly picking defensive game balls is so tough. Our @Defensor has been amazing this season. We are the #1 Defense! And that defense is fueled by everyone week in, and week out there are so many contributors to our defense! Outstanding unit.

Pancake Awards for Weeks 5&6
19 Pancakes vs 1 sack against Greyducks
27 Pancakes vs 1 sack against BBB
@PBS with 6 pancakes. (BBB)
@Alphavictory (Richard Harden TE) with 5 pancakes (BBB) Huge TE performance.
Great pancake production from all over!
Sack Battle: 1 - 3 (Grey Ducks) W Luchas!
1 - 3 (BBB) W Luchas!
Great performances from the line and the defense getting those sacks!

Week 7 Offensive Game Ball
@Isidore94 -Maxamilian Hamilton WR- 8 receptions 114 yards 2 TDs and 3 pancakes.
On an offense fueled day Hamilton showed why he is our WR1. If he was on you fantasy team, you might owe him money after that! Great performance doing all that he was asked of and more! 3 Pancakes on top of a great receiving performance makes for a top tier game.
Honorable mentions: @Kyamprac another great performance from our QB 23/29 completions for 3 TDs. @LIL MUNKEY Breezy is rushing threat that must be respected 23 carries for 140 yards 6.1 ypc. He has been a reliable way of moving the ball all year!

Week 7 Defensive Game Ball
@Ben - Donatello McTurtle CB - 4 tackles 5 pass deflections and 1 pick six.
Our defense was causing them to see ghosts last night with 10 total pass deflections. Leading the charge was McTurtle with 5 PDS and an INT. The opposing QB is going to have nightmares wondering when McTrutle might cause more mayhem.
Honorable Mentions: @dude_woman with 3 PDs and 5 tackles. @deckerd with 2 PDs and 6 tackles. and @KingOfTheOzone with 1 sack and 4 tackles!

Pancake Awards Week 7
21 Pancakes vs 2 sacks
@PBS with 5 pancakes
@Isidore94 with 3 pancakes (as a WR!)
Tons of talent on the team finished with 3 pancakes. Great all-around team performance.
Sack Battle: 2 - 2 Draw.

Week 8&9 Offensive Game Ball 
@LIL MUNKEY C.G. Breezy- RB - 31 carries for 213213 yards at 6.9 ypc with 3 TDs then 1 reception for 14 yards vs Dallas.
Yet another outstanding game for Breezy want a campaign he is having this year. Truly a massive threat to any opposing defense. The offense ran through him in that game, and it worked really well. Easy game ball decision keep up the great work!
Honorable Mentions: @JasonHopefulyDoesntMisGenderAgai with about 100 receiving yards in both games and a combined 3 TDs Dobblin on em. Amazing offensive showing against Dallas @Ofensa putting up 4 TDs in the first quarter.
PBS — 07/20/2022

Week 8&9 Defensive Game Ball
@Amidships Charlie Thorsen- LB - 10 Tackles, 4 TFLs, 1 sack, and 1 pass deflection vs Dallas.
Thorsen has been a consistent threat on defense this year. I've said it before, and I'll say it again he is a monster on the field covering so much ground and doing any and everything we ask of him. Dallas might have trouble sleeping after the defensive performance we gave them led by Thorsen.
Honorable Mentions: Before I list a couple honorable mentions, I just have to say y'all are too good @Defensor.
@deckerd with 4 tackles, 1 forced fumble and recovery, 1 pass deflection, and 1 int vs Dallas then he snuck in another 2 pass deflections vs Norfolk
@KingOfTheOzone almost won game ball vs Norfolk with 8 tackles, 2 TFLs, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble.
@slm with 9 Tackles vs Dallas and 6 vs Norfolk
@Ben - Donatello McTurtle with 8 tackles and 2 pass deflections vs Dallas then 6 tackles and 3 pass deflections vs Norfolk
@Kdubs with 6 tackles and 1 sack vs Dallas and then 7 tackles and 1 sack vs Norfolk.
@dude_woman with 8 tackles, 1 sack, 3 Pass deflections vs Dallas
Honestly, I could keep going on honorable mentions, but I just had to write it all out to show how absurd this defense is right now. Pure and utter domination from everyone even those I didn't call out by name. Ridiculous performances.

Pancake Awards for Weeks 8&9
16 Pancakes vs 0 sacks (Dallas)
23 Pancakes vs 0 Sacks (Norfolk)
@PBS with 9 pancakes (Norfolk)
@??? with 6 pancakes (Norfolk)
@Aleris with 5 pancakes as a RB! (Dallas)
Great pancakes and amazing QB protection! Keeping Delores safe is what we do!
Sack Battle: 4-0 in both games utter domination on both sides of the line

Week 11&12 Offensive Game Ball 
@LIL MUNKEY C.G. Breezy- RB - 35 Carries 168 Yards 2 TDs with 3 receptions for 26 yards. Near 200 all-purpose yards.
What more can I say about Breezy that I haven't said in weeks past. He is an absolute menace out there on the field. Our rushing attack has been super charged this season as I am almost more surprised when he doesn't break 100 yards.
Honorable Mentions: @JasonHopefulyDoesntMisGenderAgai with 5 catches 104 yards and 2 TDs right after a near 100-yard game.
@Jess for being automatic at any range for FGs. Hitting 8/8 over these two games including one 50 yarder!
@Ofensa I have to give credit to everyone on offense for absurd beatdown we gave the Ducks. 47-3. We put up 34 in the first half. We finished with more rushing yards than they did total yards. Insanely high-powered offensive performance.

Week 11&12 Defensive Game Ball 
@dude_woman- Mabel Pines - CB - 3 tackles 5! Pass Deflections vs Portland.
The game versus Portland was a very important game. They're a very talented team and to keep our dream of 14-0 alive we needed to win. Man of man did the defense do everything to get us that victory. Pines led the way with 5 of our 12 pass deflections. You could not throw on any of the Luchas that game and Pines made sure to set an example for everyone. 5 Pass Deflections.
Honorable Mentions: @Ren Solo with 2 massive sacks against Portland and another against the Ducks.
@KingOfTheOzone with 3 TFLs against the Ducks.
@Defensor every single one of you deserves a mention. Great tough game against Portland and then to follow that upholding the Ducks to 3 points. Yikes thankfully I don't have to play against y'all!

Pancake Awards for Weeks 11&12 
23 Pancakes vs 0 Sacks (Portland)
26 Pancakes vs 1 Sack (Ducks)
@PBS with 9 pancakes vs Portland
@??? with 7 Pancakes vs Ducks
Great job putting them on their butts these past two games!
Sack battle: 4-0 against Portland and 3-1 against the Ducks. The line is dominant

Week 13 Offensive Game Ball
@Isidore94 Maximilian Hamilton - WR - 9 catches 134 yards and 1 TD.
Hamilton is a proven talent for us, and it was great to see him have such a good performance.  We're very lucky to have such great WRs as now Hamilton is over 1,000 yards for the season! Hope you started Hamilton in your fantasy league this week otherwise you had a rough day.
Honorable Mentions: @LIL MUNKEY Had another great rushing day and I believe his most efficient of the year so far with 138 yards on 19 carries for an average of 7.3 ypc. He needs about 180 yards to go to break the single season rushing record (new simulation).
@JasonHopefulyDoesntMisGenderAgai with 6 catches for 50 yards 1 TD and then some good work in kick returns!

Week 13 Defensive Game Ball
@Amidships - Charlie Thorsen - LB - 9 Tackles, 2 TFLs, and 1 pass deflection.
Thorsen with another great performance! Thorsen has had tons of success at TFLs this season as he is currently third in the league for total TFLs! He has been a rock in our LB core, and he brings great leadership on the field!
Honorable mentions: @Ren Solo with 6 tackles and 3 TFLs!
@deckerd who had 4 tackles, 1 forced fumble, and 1 pass deflection a nice well-rounded game!

Pancake Awards for Week 13
33 Pancakes vs 2 sacks
@PBS with 6 pancakes
@PaytonM34 - Larry Jenkins with 6 pancakes
Tons of pancakes good performance from the line in a tough game!
Sack Battle: 0-2 Tough week for us but we'll be back stronger!

First Round Playoffs Game Ball

This is just going to be a quick little write up for both offense and defense before the championship game begins.
Offensive Game Ball @LIL MUNKEY with 23 caries for 77 yards and 2 tds and 5 receptions for 65 yards! Great well-rounded game far more involved in the pass game than normal great sign for the future?
Defensive Game ball @dude_woman with 7 tackles, 3 pass deflections, 1 int. Great game and that interception really felt like a massive point in the game!
Great performances by both @Ofensa and @Defensor!

ULTIMINI Offense Game Ball!

@Isidore94 Maximilian Hamilton - WR - 8 catches on 8 targets for 146 yards and 1 touchdown.
Hamilton has been a force for us all season and this game was no different. Hamilton was lethal in the Championship game the poise he showed is outstanding.  Managing the stresses of the big game and putting on a master class performance!
Honorable mentions:
@LIL MUNKEY With 25 attempts for 103 yards and 2 receptions for 8 yards. Moved the chains a lot for us today.
@Kyamprac 24/35 for 274 yards and 3 TDs 0 turnovers. Consistent at the helm and lead the team with as near perfect as you can ask for and against a premier defense as well!
@JasonHopefulyDoesntMisGenderAgai 6 receptions for 61 yards and a TD. The Dobbler also seemingly moved the chains at will and managed to break free in the endzone.
@Aleris 2 attempts for 8 yards and then 5 receptions for 36 yards and a TD. A fullback receiving TD in the championship for his first TD. Iconic.
Overall,ll it was an amazing performance from the @Ofensa every single person showed up and did their jobs and that's why we won!

ULTIMINI Defensive Game Ball!
@KingOfTheOzone Walter McKinley - LB - 4 Tackles 1 sack and 1 Pass deflection.
It felt like every time things seemed Portland might score/move the ball deep McKinley seemed to show up at the biggest moments. Any time it seemed like Portland had hope he made sure it got crushed quickly. His plays really got the crowd standing up!
Honorable Mentions: @Defensor The performance the defense game tonight was outstanding. Every single member showed up and dominated. Portland went 0/10 on third downs. 0/10!!!!! Truly dominant performance from the number 1 defense in the league.
@Amidships with 7 Tackles and 1 sack. He's been a leader for the team and this game was no different great performance.
@slm with 4 tackels 1 sack and 1 pass deflection. Great showing in the championship game shined in the big game.
@Ben - Donatello McTurtle @Mr.Mom and @dude_woman with 4 tackles and 2 pass deflections each. Great job locking down WRs all game. Both of our corners having a great performance

ULTIMINI Pancake Awards!
24 Pancakes vs 2 sacks
@??? with 6 Pancakes
@PBS with 5 Pancakes
@LIL MUNKEY with 3 pancakes
@Aleris with 3 pancakes