International Simulation Football League
soevil Conduct Detrimental - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: soevil Conduct Detrimental (/showthread.php?tid=40859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - Sebster - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:58 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: I keep seeing it said by him that he's "corrected himself", but you can literally go look at chat logs in DSFL Rookie chat and so forth and see he either doubles down or basically says "Well it's your fault you don't like it". The absolute damnest thing I saw was you mocking the Yeti to a player YOU PICKED UP ON WAIVERS, and then the excuse was "I hate the Yeti in character lmao stop stressing" (paraphrased to be clear). You're just an asshole, man. You can pretend you aren't all day long, but at the end of the day your behavior is clearly just putting people down and you refuse to let off the gas despite people telling you they don't like it.

Also, stop making Kansas look so fucking bad. Amadan fucked up what we had already built up there and you went in and started fucking it up additionally. This team means too much to some people for someone like you to make it a god damn joke.

> you can literally go look at chat logs in DSFL Rookie chat

Not all of us are in there anymore glims :sadge:

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - SchwarzNarr - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:54 PM)soevil Wrote: And just to flatly say it, I understand that my attitude may have (or has) impacted other users in the league. Perhaps I am just more direct, but if anyone has had a problem with me being "rude", reach out to me and discuss it. Multiple users have mentioned new users coming in and being afraid to go to a certain team for fear of retaliatory harrassment on my account? If I genuinely thought this was that extreme, I would have tightened up when it was made actually apparent. Of the two users @SchwarzNarr and @Gadget (wouldn't let me tag him), I pretty quickly reached out to them to hash it out.

My dude saying "Well, in my own defense, you did say “thanks for that” - so I felt a “you are welcome” was an appropriate response." and going "this is why you shouldn't be offended" isn't an apology. Like, this comment and the "apology" you claim to have done were honestly more telling of you as a person than anything else.

[Image: unknown.png]

The stuff you said to me and sent to me was less about you being an asshole to me directly, and more about "wow this dude continues to kind of put off an attitude that is definitely not one that the DSFL has seen since the early S20 seasons, and is one that I as former rookie mentor head, along with the rest of DSFL HO, and the DSFL GMs have worked to cultivate." You are actively making players go "so Apparently I can just apologize but call people bitches and its ok," as well as making people not want to be a part of an entire franchise at both the ISFL and DSFL level with your comments.

I'm a big girl, your words didn't hurt me, but they are detrimental to the community at large. The fact that you are more focused on tearing other people down and saying "well they did it so" instead of focusing on building up not only other teams, but every single rookie that you interact with is the issue.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - g2019 - 08-16-2022

Common Schwarz W

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - soevil - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:58 PM)Gadget Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:54 PM)soevil Wrote: And just to flatly say it, I understand that my attitude may have (or has) impacted other users in the league. Perhaps I am just more direct, but if anyone has had a problem with me being "rude", reach out to me and discuss it. Multiple users have mentioned new users coming in and being afraid to go to a certain team for fear of retaliatory harrassment on my account? If I genuinely thought this was that extreme, I would have tightened up when it was made actually apparent. Of the two users @SchwarzNarr and @Gadget (wouldn't let me tag him), I pretty quickly reached out to them to hash it out.

You reached out, but we did not "Hash things out." you gave me a non-apology in an extremely passive aggressive tone that summed up to "I'm sorry you got offended." That is not a proper apology and I was very disappointed, especially since prior to that our only conversation was a lovely scouting conversation.

Do you think this is a good apology?

I cant see the image right now, but that sounds about right. In this context, I explained that I misjudged the situation and should not have said that to you and that I will refrain from contacting you in the future.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - infinitempg - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:58 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: Also, stop making Kansas look so fucking bad. Amadan fucked up what we had already built up there and you went in and started fucking it up additionally. This team means too much to some people for someone like you to make it a god damn joke.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - Painted - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 02:00 PM)Sebster Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:58 PM)GlimsTC Wrote: I keep seeing it said by him that he's "corrected himself", but you can literally go look at chat logs in DSFL Rookie chat and so forth and see he either doubles down or basically says "Well it's your fault you don't like it". The absolute damnest thing I saw was you mocking the Yeti to a player YOU PICKED UP ON WAIVERS, and then the excuse was "I hate the Yeti in character lmao stop stressing" (paraphrased to be clear). You're just an asshole, man. You can pretend you aren't all day long, but at the end of the day your behavior is clearly just putting people down and you refuse to let off the gas despite people telling you they don't like it.

Also, stop making Kansas look so fucking bad. Amadan fucked up what we had already built up there and you went in and started fucking it up additionally. This team means too much to some people for someone like you to make it a god damn joke.

> you can literally go look at chat logs in DSFL Rookie chat

Not all of us are in there anymore glims :sadge:
hah seb bad

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - deadlunatic - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 02:04 PM)soevil Wrote:

You reached out, but we did not "Hash things out." you gave me a non-apology in an extremely passive aggressive tone that summed up to "I'm sorry you got offended." That is not a proper apology and I was very disappointed, especially since prior to that our only conversation was a lovely scouting conversation.

I cant see the image right now, but that sounds about right. In this context, I explained that I misjudged the situation and should not have said that to you and that I will refrain from contacting you in the future.
So still you did nothing wrong and the issue is with everyone else? When you get a chance, read that image as if you weren't involved and tell me how it hits

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - TubbyTim69 - 08-16-2022

Lol bozo, get wreckt

Love when the league comes together to call out others being dicks. Love to see it ❤️

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - MattBake12 - 08-16-2022

evil, my man you're just digging yourself into a deep hole here responding to all these comments. Just take the warning and be nice to people its really not hard.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - PugWalrus - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 02:04 PM)soevil Wrote:

This is the problem man, if you would just give a sincere apology acknowledging your own actions, everything would be cool. But you just can’t help but to cover any attempt at an apology in the backhanded “sorry you’re offended” tone. That’s not and has never been how apologies work. You aren’t sorry, you aren’t apologizing for your actions. You believe these people just “don’t get it”. If you genuinely wanted to reconcile there wouldn’t be a need for “refraining from future contact” ya’ll would just be able to get along in the future. 

It is very clear to me and everyone else here that you don’t see your actions as a problem. You believe that the people who are upset by your actions are the problem. And this is to put it simply: narcissistic behavior.