International Simulation Football League
soevil Conduct Detrimental - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: soevil Conduct Detrimental (/showthread.php?tid=40859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - zaynzk - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:07 PM)OrbitingDeath Wrote: Atleast gucci is left alone now
SoEvil is clearly just protecting his QB no shame in that

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - SDCore - 08-16-2022

drama so good it brought me out of inactivity.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - Gadget - 08-16-2022

If I can offer my 2 cents, soevil's interactions in the DSFL rookie discord set a terrible example for new recruits to follow, and also stripped away a lot of credibility for the league by setting a precedent that DSFL GMs are allowed to act so aggressively to users who frankly haven't done anything to earn them. As a new player if the first things I saw were some messages posted here slandering their essentially co-workers, I would assume the league is a toxic environment and want out, which is a shame because the league is a great place.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - SwankyPants31 - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:01 PM)soevil Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 12:58 PM)SwankyPants31 Wrote: "Beefing" or "roleplaying a character" is only a thing when both parties involved consent to it. Otherwise, it's just harassment. Seems like a pretty clear line to me.

Correct! Hence why I stopped interacting with you in discord. Who do I ask to get consent to "talk trash" to a pretend sim football team? That's where I think the line is. Only one of my comments ever targeted a specific user, and I apologized to them. This is where my issue lies, outside of that, how can any of this be seen as harrassment?

Yes. Stopped interacting with me and continued on to harass my players, including a draftee almost immediately after the pick was announced. Definitely has nothing to do with me, no sir.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - soevil - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:10 PM)Gadget Wrote: If I can offer my 2 cents, soevil's interactions in the DSFL rookie discord set a terrible example for new recruits to follow, and also stripped away a lot of credibility for the league by setting a precedent that DSFL GMs are allowed to act so aggressively to users who frankly haven't done anything to earn them. As a new player if the first things I saw were some messages posted here slandering their essentially co-workers, I would assume the league is a toxic environment and want out, which is a shame because the league is a great place.

so agressively? Jeez Louise. I'll admit my message to you may have come off aggressive. I feel like I'd be hard pressed to find another example.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - unconfident - 08-16-2022

ngl soevil couldn’t have made himself look any worse if he tried, if somehow someone didn’t believe you’d done anything wrong the way you’ve been talking in this thread would change that lol

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - soevil - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:11 PM)SwankyPants31 Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:01 PM)soevil Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 12:58 PM)SwankyPants31 Wrote: "Beefing" or "roleplaying a character" is only a thing when both parties involved consent to it. Otherwise, it's just harassment. Seems like a pretty clear line to me.

Correct! Hence why I stopped interacting with you in discord. Who do I ask to get consent to "talk trash" to a pretend sim football team? That's where I think the line is. Only one of my comments ever targeted a specific user, and I apologized to them. This is where my issue lies, outside of that, how can any of this be seen as harrassment?

Yes. Stopped interacting with me and continued on to harass my players, including a draftee almost immediately after the pick was announced. Definitely has nothing to do with me, no sir.

If you go back to the chat, you will see that I was initially excited for him. I thought that he was a user that I could have fun "beefy" interactions with. I even asked if he had a twitter. That was a misjudgment on my part.

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - .HoshinoIchika - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:05 PM)Greenbaynathan Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:03 PM)TheNC206 Wrote: Im selling popcorn if anyone wants some

1 Bag = 10 TPE
thats too expensive, im selling 1 bag for 5 TPE
I'll take your entire stock

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - Gadget - 08-16-2022

(08-16-2022, 01:12 PM)soevil Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:10 PM)Gadget Wrote: If I can offer my 2 cents, soevil's interactions in the DSFL rookie discord set a terrible example for new recruits to follow, and also stripped away a lot of credibility for the league by setting a precedent that DSFL GMs are allowed to act so aggressively to users who frankly haven't done anything to earn them. As a new player if the first things I saw were some messages posted here slandering their essentially co-workers, I would assume the league is a toxic environment and want out, which is a shame because the league is a great place.

so agressively? Jeez Louise. I'll admit my message to you may have come off aggressive. I feel like I'd be hard pressed to find another example.
[Image: unknown.png]
This you?

RE: soevil Conduct Detrimental - TeyonSchavari - 08-16-2022

[Image: unknown.png]