International Simulation Football League
*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=4107)

*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - jaskins811 - 09-03-2017

I am new to talking to the media because at ASU I always kept my head down and rarely was interviewed. I would like to take any questions you have for me before the draft begins!

1. Do you see yourself as a writer or a graphical type of guy?

I see myself as more of a writer in general. I have never been a very artistic person, but I've been a lot better throughout my life at writing down my thoughts and expanding upok them. I hope to do some statistical analysis' throughout my career because I thoroughly enjoy looking at stats and writing about them!

2. If you had to choose a team to go to, which would you choose?

Honestly, I would be good with being drafted by any team! At the end of the day, I just like to play football and I like to win. I will put my full effort forward into trying to help whichever team drafts me win the championship. No matter where I end up, I will not be upset because I will just enjoy the opportunity to be apart of a team!

3. What type of pizza is your favorite?

Just pepperoni. Honestly I've never been a huge fan of pizza because of how greasy it is, I prefer to eat healthier meals! On top of that, I'm pretty simple when it comes to what I eat, which is why it is just pepperoni when it comes to what I like on my pizza.

4. What is your opinion of snails?

I have no opinion of snails haha. I think they are pretty gross when you eat them and the animal is pretty gross I suppose but no strong opinions either way!

5. Are you a fan of any MLS teams?

None specifically. I have played some MLS video games as the LA Galaxy so I suppose I slightly favor them, but I rarely watch soccer, except for during the World Cup! If my home state ever gets their team, Phoenix Rising FC, to join the MLS, then I probably will support that team!

6. Who is your favorite cute celebrity girl?

Honestly I've never really understood the whole celebrity crush thing it seems a tad creepy to me but I suppose Ariana Grande is kind of cute, overall I've never understood the celebrity crush thing.

1) Do plan on being a deep threat, possession, or blocking type TE? Why?

Currently, I am best fit to be a blocking TE, but that can obviously change depending on the scheme the team I end up on wants me to play in. One of my best traits is my adaptability as I can adapt to any situation to help put my team in the best position to win! The reason I was a blocking TE in college, however, is because I love being able to help in the run game and to be able to be very versatile on offense.

2) You've been tasked with coming up with a team bonding idea for your locker room. Ideas?

Without knowing the chemistry of the locker room I will end up in, this is a hard question, because it would probably depend from team to team. Personally, I just love to be able to connect with my teammates and to be able to talk about interests outside of football so that on the field we will have more than just a football connection!

3) You're allowed one flavor of jelly/jam the rest of your life. Do you choose grape or strawberry?

Hmm. Probably grape jam, but honestly not a big fan of jam in general! Sorry!

*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - RedCydranth - 09-04-2017

*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - jaskins811 - 09-05-2017

(09-04-2017, 08:42 PM)RedCydranth Wrote:1. Do you see yourself as a writer or a graphical type of guy?

I see myself as more of a writer in general. I have never been a very artistic person, but I've been a lot better throughout my life at writing down my thoughts and expanding upok them. I hope to do some statistical analysis' throughout my career because I thoroughly enjoy looking at stats and writing about them!

Honestly, I would be good with being drafted by any team! At the end of the day, I just like to play football and I like to win. I will put my full effort forward into trying to help whichever team drafts me win the championship. No matter where I end up, I will not be upset because I will just enjoy the opportunity to be apart of a team!

Just pepperoni. Honestly I've never been a huge fan of pizza because of how greasy it is, I prefer to eat healthier meals! On top of that, I'm pretty simple when it comes to what I eat, which is why it is just pepperoni when it comes to what I like on my pizza.

I have no opinion of snails haha. I think they are pretty gross when you eat them and the animal is pretty gross I suppose but no strong opinions either way!

None specifically. I have played some MLS video games as the LA Galaxy so I suppose I slightly favor them, but I rarely watch soccer, except for during the World Cup! If my home state ever gets their team, Phoenix Rising FC, to join the MLS, then I probably will support that team!

Honestly I've never really understood the whole celebrity crush thing it seems a tad creepy to me but I suppose Ariana Grande is kind of cute, overall I've never understood the celebrity crush thing.

*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - manicmav36 - 09-05-2017

2) You've been tasked with coming up with a team bonding idea for your locker room. Ideas?

3) You're allowed one flavor of jelly/jam the rest of your life. Do you choose grape or strawberry?

*Joseph Askins Pre-Draft Presser - jaskins811 - 09-06-2017

(09-04-2017, 09:20 PM)manicmav36 Wrote:1) Do plan on being a deep threat, possession, or blocking type TE? Why?

Currently, I am best fit to be a blocking TE, but that can obviously change depending on the scheme the team I end up on wants me to play in. One of my best traits is my adaptability as I can adapt to any situation to help put my team in the best position to win! The reason I was a blocking TE in college, however, is because I love being able to help in the run game and to be able to be very versatile on offense.

Without knowing the chemistry of the locker room I will end up in, this is a hard question, because it would probably depend from team to team. Personally, I just love to be able to connect with my teammates and to be able to talk about interests outside of football so that on the field we will have more than just a football connection!

Hmm. Probably grape jam, but honestly not a big fan of jam in general! Sorry!