International Simulation Football League
*ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP (/showthread.php?tid=41143)

*ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - Jaywe88 - 09-07-2022

The ISDFFL is done after a dramatic finish to the season that saw…well… the same three dudes I was discussing last time I did one of these posts. This is a little late but I need SOME way to pay league dues.

Good morning, football nerds. The first season of the International Simulation Dynasty Fantasy Football League is officially done and it looks like Penne has run away with it. For those of you who still don’t know, Dominic FFL @domffl started this league last season at this point.

If you’re keeping score at home, that’s one season in the books as we look to unseat Penne and the boys next season. If you don’t know what Dynasty Fantasy Football is, it’s like managing a team forever and ever and every trade associated with that is gonna be impactful as heck. No, I will not explain this further (go read the last edition of this).

STANDINGS:

[Image: sQjUZlb.jpg]

So, Penne is first again, huh? Yep, you’ll have to take my word for it. He was first overall but I didn’t grab a screenshot in time.

In league 1, we have @PurpleReign, who will collect his winnings and be in a great spot to climb the leaderboards again when we returns to us.

In League 3, we have @Trempale. Good job Trempale! Im told that they are from Germany. That’s a cool fact!

What is there to say other than drafting Jay Cue Jr was a cheat code last season. This is the brunt of Penne’s success.

TRADES:

The off-season led to some trades between two parties, and I’m not great at introductory statements. I’m also gonna miss some trades cuz I’m dummy :pepeplatypus:

TRADE:
@Pvtpennereceives:
S38 1st
S37 3rd

@124715 receives:
Kotoni Staggs
S38 3rd

Breakdown: It appears that our dear Michigan boy has acquired Staggs, a serviceable WR. A bit of a wild overpay in my opinion, but I also am bad at trading. Penne may intend to start reloading after his first season win. Who knows? I’m not gonna ask.

TRADE:
@domfflreceives:
B T’Chawama

@Pvtpenne receives:
D Wilson
S38 2nd

Pasta gets his OL of the future from Diamond Dallas Dom here as he gives up a top 3 Fantasy OL. Using our memory stones and vision spheres, we just saw Penne get a first and a third recently so the reload/rebuild is a go. Lots of recreates in this next draft so building capital is probably a nice idea.

? TRADE ?
@TwoSocks receives:
K Archipelago
S38 2nd

@Frostbite receives:
K Staggs

Opinion: Staggs is a TYPICAL trade target here as we see them get tossed around yet again. It’s the elite WR that can’t seem to find a home. That being said, Socks has a RB for the future even if they are part of a RB committee. The 2nd round is just a cherry on top of a nice trade for both parties.

? TRADE ?
@TwoSocks receives:
Zane Cold

@.simoreceives:
Octavio Perez
Buffalo Hunter
S37 R1

Opinion: Socks returns with another WILD trade. I like this one a lot less, my guy. Simo gets Buffalo Hunter and Perez and a 1st for free. Socks gets RB10 Zane Cold. I’m not super sure what occurred here so I did some snooping. TwoSocks says that it is due to a weaker rookie class and wanted to dump off a couple fantasy pieces that he didn’t need. I’ll take it but will scratch my head for a little longer.

? TRADE ? 
@domffl receives:
S37 Round 2(@FantasyMichigan)
S38 Round 1(@Fantasysloth)

@DREAMSLOTH receives:
S37 Round 1 (@DynastyDom)

Opinion: this trade makes Sloth want to die.

Shenanigans:

This is a section where I write about the sexy gossip and slander I see in the league. I scout the globe for the best lightly insulting messages. There’s a couple good ones in the past like few weeks, but I’ve stolen a few here.

“Did someone get boomed”
“I boomed myself”
-DreamSloth in regards to his icky trade

Penne hates sun bears, calls them “ugly otters”

Numbers says “wom” which isn’t a word, general evolves this word into real ones.

Tuba posts a Nat Geo about a stinky flower. It’s thicc.

The gang discusses the restaurant “Cookout”, it’s a southern/middle state thing idk. Looks good tho 

As always, I will not be answering any further questions. If this seems like something you’re interested in, hit up @domffl for more info.

RE: ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - Pvtpenne - 09-07-2022

I would like to add that my hate for sun bears goes hand in hand with my adoration of Andean bears. Also Cookout is indeed goated

RE: ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - DREAMSLOTH - 09-07-2022

I feel attacked.

RE: ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - domffl - 09-07-2022

I had Cookout yesterday (-:

RE: *ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - 124715 - 09-07-2022

Wom

RE: *ISDFFL SEASON 1 RECAP - Kotasa - 09-12-2022

(09-07-2022, 07:35 AM)Jaywe88 Wrote: Penne hates sun bears, calls them “ugly otters”
Would've never made it in WSBL