International Simulation Football League
(S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control (/showthread.php?tid=41960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

(S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - GlimsTC - 10-24-2022

(S38) PT #2 - Behavior Control

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S38 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, October 30th, 2022 at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: As much as we'd like to believe so, our players aren't perfect. With every win and loss, there's high emotions. With every game, there's mistakes that turn into flags and heartbreak. Every team's response to these kind of situations is different depending on the sort of discipline that team and their players have. For this PT, talk about what sort of strategies your team employs in order to keep everyone emotionally and mechanically disciplined. How do your teams get players to avoid making silly penalties or putting holes through the wall after a game?

Graphic Option: Create a graphic that showcases your player and/or team running a disciplinary drill.

Affiliate claims from SHL and PBE are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - Gadget - 10-24-2022

PT Pass

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - br0_0ker - 10-24-2022

PT pass

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - PugWalrus - 10-24-2022

PT Pass

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - Jangorhino - 10-24-2022

The NOLA coaching staff has all the players run wind sprints for mental mistakes during practices. during the practices, the coaching staff records all the team’s mental errors throughout the practice. then at the end of the practice the coaches have the team conduct conditioning based on the amount of errors. the conditioning consists of wind sprints and for every error the team is required to perform one sprint.

As for off-field behavioral incidents, the coaches allow the players to handle things on their own. The players decided to conduct kangaroo court after every game. The captains of the team are the judges and the judges listen to the players cases. Each player who misbehaves must go before the court and defend themselves against their actions. Ultimately, the judges have the final say on the punishment. All punishments are final and there are no appeals. The players policing themselves gives the coaching staff a break from handling all the problems on the team. Additionally, the kangaroo court seems to improve team morale and player buy in.

176 words

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - FTR - 10-24-2022

Each player on the Royals get punished differently for "making a right buggers of a mess", as the coaches put it on the first day, so that the damage is done the same for everyone. Like for instance you have Willier Miller who has his Canes confiscated whenever he gets a penalty, or Skoomina Hulk a Votto loses their F1 TV privilege if they miss an extra point. And for the full team, if they get a turkey, which is three loses in a row, they have to stand on the practice field, dressed up like the King's Guard for 30 minutes. As for Mo Gago, his punishment is that he's unable to have the team buy/produce any Filipino food, so that means no Jollibee, no Halo Halo, no Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad or no Filipino style spaghetti. And while that might not seem like it's a major punishment, for Mo Gago that's his comfort food, that he prefers to eat after a bad game, especially one where he has a lot of penalties, so not being able to eat them is a double edge sword.

[187 words]

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - IsaStarcrossed - 10-24-2022

The Colorado Yeti are very proud of the team's overall mental fortitude. In fact, its something they hang their hat on and something they drive into the players the moment they come into the locker room. It is built on some pretty harsh punishments handed out by a team cheerleader named Sylphreni. His specialty is in dad jokes. When a player's mental starts falling apart and they start complaining or acting a fool, Sylphreni never fails to pop in with a pun. Apun to end them all. You see he can come up with them with the drop of a hat and they range from everything from food, to temperature, to on field play. Nothing is safe. The full second hand shame and the cringe felt when Sylphreni drops one of these puns is enough to make any player lock up and forget about their mistakes. As such they can go into each game free of mind and without stress from former mistakes. All it takes is a good pun.

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - TheHammer43 - 10-24-2022

Currently, the vibe in the New york silverbacks locker room is great, I haven't had a single problem yet, and everyone's super happy with how the season is going. Now, how would you feel if you had a whole room of two-hundred-pound guys and it was your job to jump in if tempers started to flair? It's definitely not the first thing you think about when you've been appointed the position of defensive captain, but I try my best to keep on everyone's good side, I like, no I love this team and I love the people who are playing on it and I don't want to see any of them upset, now with that being said it's also very important to keep level headed myself, I haven't been performing nearly even close to how I would like to this season, new team, new formations and new people, it can put you on edge and my plan is to always take a deep breath and just continue trying your hardest. I pray the day doesn't come when we're in a struggling position this season, no one wants to see tempers flair, I think the plan for when that happens is the usual team meetings and maybe we try and become friends or something like that, y'know do some fun shit like a team amusement park day or we go screw around at the mall, this is our job there's no reason we should be getting angry at each other.

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - BOOM™ - 10-24-2022

[Image: YNdH2lyb_o.png]

RE: (S38) PT 2 - Behavior Control - Trempale - 10-25-2022

pt pass