International Simulation Football League
*Dusty back for another week! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Dusty back for another week! (/showthread.php?tid=42009)

*Dusty back for another week! - dustywilson22 - 10-30-2022

It's a new week for the Wraiths which only meant opportunity for the team as a whole. Coming off a win streak for the Wraiths brings that momentum that any top team Is looking to have while staying at the top of the league. Dusty still thinking about his struggles, but continues to put In work to get better over time. We'll see If he has some good games or continues to struggle In his first season.

**Start Of Transcript**
6AM -Dusty stretches out as usual- -Dusty decides to watch to film early this morning- Dusty talks to himself, "Man It's odd to not be on top of the pancake leaders in the league. Feeling kind of homesick." 

7AM -David wakes up finally and walks into the living room- "Every morning I wake Up I'm reminded were no longer In warm weather like forever." Dusty chuckles, "Yep, just cold, cold and more cold right?"  David laughs as well, "You know It man and I just wanted to say we got those pictures sent over to Warm Palms and they look great man at least I think so." David shows the pictures to Dusty, "I love them man, They look great and I'm sure It'll get some more people to buy them huh?" David smiles, "I definitely think so as making money from these sponsors is pretty nice In the bank." Dusty laughs, "That's the number you focus on as usual." David responds shrugging, "That's what I get paid to worry about for you Mr. Wilson." Dusty throws his hand in a wave, "I know I know, regardless man let's get some breakfast. I want to have this food dissolved before practice." David weirded out by It, "Uh Dissolved could just say get It down before practice, but not really any good way to say It Is there?" Dusty ignores this and goes to the kitchen, "Hey I'm not the one who said It First." "David and Dusty walk into the kitchen and make breakfast."
-David And Dusty enjoy their breakfast this morning but David just ask Dusty about how he's feeling during It though- 

"So Dusty how are you feeling about the season so far as me and you both know It's not the start your used to, but as being a rookie In a pretty talented league. I would say you're having a decent beginning to your career In the ISFL." Dusty nods, "I know It's just a weird feeling to not be the pancake leader anymore like I had been within the DSFL you know?" David nods, "I know Dusty, but things change man and It was your time to be called up. Can't play down there forever you know?" Dusty nods as well, "I know David, just feeling a bit homesick as that was my home for 2 seasons. I'm good though I promise that, and I believe today Is workout day this morning right?" David shrugs, "I'm not sure Dusty that's up to you to know." -They finish breakfast and while they continue to eat Dusty checks to make sure It's workout day and finds out It is- 

11:30AM -Dusty arrives right on time as last time his experience with Daron was not the most wanted one-  J.T sees Dusty and starts talking to him "Hey there's the man himself glad to see you not beating Daron to the locker room any more." Dusty rolls his eyes, "Man I'm never going to live that down am I?" J.T shrugs, "probably not since Daron knows your number and your name. And the fact you came to the locker room early as a rookie. I mean man you did everything wrong you possibly could." Dusty puts on his workout gear, "Don't rub It In man, I'm just ready to release some of this stress In the workout room." J.T nods, "Same here man and with those wins I'm feeling good about practice here lately." Dusty chuckles, "why's that?" J.T looks up at Dusty, "Man Coach Frost was pretty hard on us In KC, but he doesn't measure up to the coaches here in the ISFL. You haven't met an angry coach just yet till you see Coach Jarden angry." Jack comes over to the guys, "Was up Dusty, and there's J.T." -They all dap each other up- "Was up Jack." Jack puts his hands on his hips, "Just ready for these workouts man and after all those wins you already know It's going to be a good day with Coach." Dusty chimes, "Well while you guys talk about what a great day It's going to be can we go ahead and get to the workout room before were late?" -They all jog to there-

11:35 AM -As they walk in other guys were just in there as well waiting on Coach- -Finally Coach Jarden and the rest of the team pours In- "Alright fellas I just want to say what a good start for ourselves and were going to continue to put In that hard work, but today we'll go light on the workouts just to make sure you're rested up for our next game. Now get into your groups please and your coaches will tell you your workouts today." -Everyone gets into their respective groups- -Dusty and J.T are obviously together in the OL group and begin their reps but they talk- J.T asks him, "So hows the crib man?" Dusty looks over at him, "It's good man, just surreal to even be able to afford something like It, but now I'm even further from my parents." J.T sees the sadness, but responds, "Well I know its rough man, but just remember this Is a dream come true for a lot of us guys and to make that money. got to do what we have to do you know?" Dusty acknowledges It, "Yeah I know man, I'm good though just struggling this season really." J.T nods, "I know coach has definitely talked about and I'm sure you've seen the messages. They're happy with your effort and they know the stats will come eventually as they just have such high expectations do to your play within the DSFL." Dusty answers back, "That too man, but I love the pressure and I'm just hoping I pick It up man." J.T answers back, "I know you will Dusty, you're a great OL just as much as I am. We all get ours eventually."

-Workouts continued and everyone finished their reps-

3PM -Dusty finally leaves the facility after watching film and gets stopped by Coach Jarden- "Hey Dusty I just wanted to make sure you know that I think you're doing great out there. I know the OL coach Is not the happiest with the sacks allowed, but were a growing team that Is also competitive. So I just want you to know we appreciate all your hard work and I know those stats will come eventually Alright?" Dusty answers back, "Definitely Coach, I appreciate you just stopping and talking to me even. I'm always putting In work and giving It my all. I just have to keep adapting to the ISFL and I'll get better over time." Coach Jarden nods, "definitely Dusty see you next practice." -They shake hands and Coach Jarden walks away as well as Dusty-

5PM -Dusty Is sitting at home and sitting with David as they just enjoy the evening- David looks over, "Hey did you see the Coyotes though man?" Dusty looks over at him, "Yeah man I saw It don't worry I keep an eye on their twitter and even tune into their highlights. Brian and Caleb still beast per usual." David nods, "Hey If they make the playoffs I'll see If I can find the time for us to get tickets to make It out there." Dusty denies this with an explanation, "Yeah, but If we make playoffs which we will as I'm guaranteeing that. I probably won't be able to make It. We'll see though man I'm just excited that they're having a great season over there and I'm rooting for them everyday."

**End Of Transcript

We see Dusty go through a pretty casual day as the season Is going great for the Wraiths so far and we look at the scores of this week

Week 5 Philadelphia Liberty they would have a slow game to say the least defenses had a great game for themselves, but eventually the Wraiths separated themselves and won 20-9
4-1

Week 6 New Orleans Second Line This game would appear to maybe be a pretty easy win over a lower record opponent but the ISFL reminded the Wraiths that anything can happen every week as the Second Line would embarrass the Wraiths beating them 30-10
4-2

Week 7 Baltimore Hawks This game they would be playing a top team in the standings, but the Wraiths asserted their dominance in this game showing the Hawks who's the better team by beating them 34-17, but really a late scoring effort by the hawks made this game closer than It was.
5-2

So the Wraiths stand 5-2 currently and at the top of the standings of the ISFL to this point. The Wraiths are figuring It out and Dusty even had a explosive game getting 12 pancakes with 0 sacks allowed! Young blood showing he's ready to take the league by storm on that line, but we know he hasn't been the greatest at allowing sacks as his stats right now are 36 pancakes and 4 sacks allowed. We know the team and Dusty are hoping no more sacks are allowed. It Is the way of the league though. See you next week folks!