International Simulation Football League
Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand (/showthread.php?tid=42315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - infinitempg - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 07:32 AM)Swanty Wrote: Sir, this is a dot football league

hey wtf that's my line

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - zaynzk - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 01:43 PM)infinitempg Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 07:32 AM)Swanty Wrote: Sir, this is a dot football league

hey wtf that's my line
This is my line
 l
v

————————————————-

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - Raven - 12-02-2022

Rip the first team to ever pull off an away ultimus win and be the only team to OCO in a final till like S22.

I really like the branding and location, putting the 'international' in ISFL. Very good stuff.

At first the logo felt a little too 'stock logo I could pick in a NHL create a club mode'. Now I think only the helmet has that, so actually not that bad.

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - Crunk - 12-02-2022

Lmaoooo

The only way this could be more of an L is if the Butchers went with the transport theme that’s woefully neglected in sim leagues, and rebranded to the Chicago L. Even if they went with that but decided against a logo depicting a train from the actual Chicago L, instead choosing to have a giant L as a logo, that would only be slightly more of an L than this L.

L

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - negs - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 03:13 PM)Crunk Wrote: Lmaoooo

The only way this could be more of an L is if the Butchers went with the transport theme that’s woefully neglected in sim leagues, and rebranded to the Chicago L. Even if they went with that but decided against a logo depicting a train from the actual Chicago L, instead choosing to have a giant L as a logo, that would only be slightly more of an L than this L.

L
Very kind of you good sir

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - Jimi64 - 12-02-2022

Damn y’all I absolutely hate to see my Liberty changing but I still think it’s a good rebrand. Swear y’all just like to be negative.

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - Z-Whiz - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 04:00 PM)Jimi64 Wrote: Damn y’all I absolutely hate to see my Liberty changing but I still think it’s a good rebrand. Swear y’all just like to be negative.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet for positivity. He invented it to spread his conspiracies about global warming.

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - juniped - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 08:34 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 07:32 AM)Swanty Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 06:42 AM)qWest Wrote: A real defiling of league history.

Sir, this is a dot football league
This is kind of shortsighted to say. History in league like this is really important and something a ton of people are proud to be a part of and cling to. Ignoring the importance of league legacy and history takes away a huge part of what people love about the league.

Then isn't recognizing that sometimes brands need/desire to take a new step forward maybe away from something they deem to be a brand that can possibly be something people lean away from and take a new step into a new era for the team? This happens in real life all the time so why couldn't rebrands happen here. Saying it's an L just because it's a rebrand is also shortsighted imo. This gives the GM's and team leaders a chance to help build something new in their own goals rather than having to deal with the history and missteps of the past franchise imo. Things change all the time and refuting something just because it IS change is narrowminded.

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - juniped - 12-02-2022

Turns out, the history of the brand is still there.

RE: Crashing onto the Scene: Philadelphia Liberty's Official Rebrand - DREAMSLOTH - 12-02-2022

(12-02-2022, 06:57 AM)qWest Wrote: Also isn't this one of the create-a-team options in Madden 08?

Dang we went through every Madden except 08! Next time we'll get it right. Coming soon: Chicago Cougars!