International Simulation Football League
*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=4255)

Pages: 1 2

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - Rindiee - 09-06-2017

NSFL Commissioner: "With the 43rd pick in the 6th round of the NSFL Draft the Philadelphia Liberty select: Budda Browning - QB - University of Washington."

With Budda's draft night ending in a success he is prepared to answer questions from the media. Only two days after coming out in public with his Pre-Draft presser.

"I'm beyond grateful to be given this amazing opportunity from the Liberty, and very excited to call the city of Philadelphia my new home. With that being said I am ready to answer any questions you may have for me."

(09-06-2017, 08:41 PM)Perry87 Wrote:What are you looking forward to in Philadelphia?
Im looking forward to being in a fantastic city, with a great football team, great management and great teammates wanting to help me grow as a person and a football player.

Does ketchup belong on a hotdog?
Of course I ain't no bitch!

(09-06-2017, 08:47 PM)adam2552 Wrote:What was your initial reaction to being drafted by Philly?
More then anyhing I was happy. When reaching out to the teams in the NSFL Philly was one I had really felt a connection towards, right from the getgo. When I had received a "call" from Philly management, I knew what was going to come and I was very excited to begin working hard for the most up and coming organization in the NSFL!

How do you think you'll be able to handle the transition to WR?

Ive always considered myself to be athletic at the least, if not versatile. I plan to keep my stature the way it is when I begin my transition, so I will have no problem making that transition. I know I am not the first to have made a transition from QB in College to WR in the Pros. Overall, the transition should be very smooth. I will be working hard during OTA's and this Pre-Season to improve my routes and hands, just to ensure I am ready for all challenges that lie ahead of me!

What your goals for your rookie season?
Nothing more then proving my worth and winning an Ultimus with my brothers! Sure I could say I want ROTY or POTY, but it all boils down to football being a team sport. I want to prove that just because I was drafted as a QB does not mean I cannot make my transition to a WR and still be successful.

Who are you most excited to play with?
Of course I am wanting to have the chance to play with all my brothers in Philadelphia, but there is not one player who stands out rather, one position. I am looking forward to play with whoever my starting QB will be. I know how important it is to make a connection off the field with WR's and vise versa with QB's. I'm looking forward to creating chemistry with my QB'(s) to ensure an error free season on offense!

Who are you most excited to play against?
Again, no player in specific rather a team. The Yellowknife Wraiths have seemed to acquire some great players this season, whether it be talent or their competitiveness. I want us to prove who's boss this season.

(09-07-2017, 02:49 AM)HalfEatenOnionBagel Wrote:What professional player have you modeled your game after?

I've always tried to model my game after Russell Wilson due to my size and being a life long fan of the Seahawks. With my transition to WR i'll have to rethink that!

Do you have an idea of how you and Clifford Rove, the other QB drafted by Philadelphia, will be splitting duties?
As I intend to make a full transition to WR i'm looking forward to making a great connection for that rookie to rookie connection so we can excel as a team! All the snaps are his!

What is your strongest asset as a player? Weakest?

My athleticness and willingness to get better. I'm very "active" in wanting to improve and have always considered myself to be athletic due to my ability to be versatile etc. My weakness is my competitiveness. Although it's not really a weakness, it can get the best of me on the field, it's something I know I can keep in check as I always have but that's the only major flaw in my game.

What skills are you planning to focus on most during rookie camp?

Definitley my speed and my hands. I've always considered myself fast, for the QB position. Now that i'm expected to be fast I could definitely work on my speed. I've never had to worry about my hands and catching ability as a QB, now making my transition to WR I will definitely have to prioritize that.

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

A hot dog is not a sandwich.

(09-07-2017, 03:07 AM)MacTonight Wrote:What are you looking forward to most about being a pro?

Knowing i'm surrounded my great players is a lot more rewarding then it was at the college level. Also being able to finally be getting paid for doing what I love is a pretty amazing feeling!

Would you prefer to play QB or shift to WR?

Obviously i've played QB my whole life. Am I more comfortable there? Probably. Am I athletic enough and willing to do what it takes to take my team to the next level by playing WR? Absolutely!

Would you be willing to play QB in the DSFL?

I'm not sure how to answer that question at this point as I won't see it as an issue at the current place in my career. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be playing at the top level, even though I am having to change positions!

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - Daybe - 09-06-2017

moved it to the pressers section where it belongs

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - Perry87 - 09-06-2017

What are you looking forward to in Philadelphia?

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - adam2552 - 09-06-2017

What was your initial reaction to being drafted by Philly?

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 09-07-2017

What professional player have you modeled your game after?

Do you have an idea of how you and Clifford Rove, the other QB drafted by Philadelphia, will be splitting duties?

What is your strongest asset as a player? Weakest?

What skills are you planning to focus on most during rookie camp?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - MacTonight - 09-07-2017

What are you looking forward to most about being a pro?

Would you prefer to play QB or shift to WR?

Would you be willing to play QB in the DSFL?

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - Rindiee - 09-07-2017

(09-06-2017, 08:41 PM)Perry87 Wrote:What are you looking forward to in Philadelphia?
Im looking forward to being in a fantastic city, with a great football team, great management and great teammates wanting to help me grow as a person and a football player.

Of course I ain't no bitch!

*Budda Browning S3 Post-Draft Presser - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 08:10 AM)Rindiee Wrote:Of course I ain't no bitch!

This guy feels strongly about his hot dogs damn son

(09-06-2017, 08:47 PM)adam2552 Wrote:What was your initial reaction to being drafted by Philly?
More then anyhing I was happy. When reaching out to the teams in the NSFL Philly was one I had really felt a connection towards, right from the getgo. When I had received a "call" from Philly management, I knew what was going to come and I was very excited to begin working hard for the most up and coming organization in the NSFL!

Ive always considered myself to be athletic at the least, if not versatile. I plan to keep my stature the way it is when I begin my transition, so I will have no problem making that transition. I know I am not the first to have made a transition from QB in College to WR in the Pros. Overall, the transition should be very smooth. I will be working hard during OTA's and this Pre-Season to improve my routes and hands, just to ensure I am ready for all challenges that lie ahead of me!

Nothing more then proving my worth and winning an Ultimus with my brothers! Sure I could say I want ROTY or POTY, but it all boils down to football being a team sport. I want to prove that just because I was drafted as a QB does not mean I cannot make my transition to a WR and still be successful.

Of course I am wanting to have the chance to play with all my brothers in Philadelphia, but there is not one player who stands out rather, one position. I am looking forward to play with whoever my starting QB will be. I know how important it is to make a connection off the field with WR's and vise versa with QB's. I'm looking forward to creating chemistry with my QB'(s) to ensure an error free season on offense!

Again, no player in specific rather a team. The Yellowknife Wraiths have seemed to acquire some great players this season, whether it be talent or their competitiveness. I want us to prove who's boss this season.

(09-07-2017, 05:24 AM)HalfEatenOnionBagel Wrote:This guy feels strongly about his hot dogs damn son

always.