International Simulation Football League
(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard (/showthread.php?tid=42749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - dude_man - 12-27-2022

(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S39 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, January 1st, 2023 at 11:59 ET. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: Now that Christmas is over, you now have to prepare for New Year's! Describe the goals you or your player hope to accomplish and why it's important to you. 

Graphic Option: Create a graphic that shows your player's goals for the new year or create a graphic of your player balancing the season grind during the holidays!

Affiliate claims from SHL, SLL, and PBE are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Aneeqs - 12-27-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - KaleSalad - 12-27-2022

Well like the last two seasons the goal has not changed. New season means its a new goal to win a championship! Now personally Leonardo would like to step up and make more of an impact with the team. The team having such a balanced attack on defense it is hard to get the stats but it would be nice to get some big wins and compound on top of that with some individual recognition. Perhaps making the All Pro team!? Yes Leo would love to get a nomination for all pro maybe if he excels enough he would be able to get his name in for a defensive player of the year!? Yes it would be very cool to get a nomination for something like that but really the focus for Leo is to stay on track with the team and make it back to the Ultimus! Helping the team anyway he can to ensure there is success! Racking up some sacks, TFL, and maybe even some forced fumbles!

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - MattBake12 - 12-27-2022

pbe affil

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Hydrium - 12-27-2022

Currently I'm looking to math out what my season max will be for my player. Obviously this being my first season ever it's a bit of crapshoot since I don't know exactly how things go fully yet. But I'm looking forward to pushing for some rookie rewards and earning where I can. If I can end up going first round in the draft, help my team win the Ultimini and max out one stat, I'll consider that perfect. On the other side of things I'd like to continue being engaged in the community, making new friends and help see the community grow. I know for people like me we tend to be pretty quiet at first and slowly engage as we meet new people, the newbie discord has been really good for that as well as my teams discord. Overall I'm enjoying my time here so far and I can't wait to see what the future holds for my player.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Rusfan - 12-27-2022

Last season did not go the way Mandrews McHollywood had hoped. Just crossing 800 yards and 9 TDs was not the year he had hoped for as NYS’s #1 wide receiver and so his 2054 goal is to hit over 1,100 yards and hit double digit TDs. As a team he would ultimately like to match the previous year's finish of 9-7 and a championship game spot, with a hopefully better outcome this time.
Mandrews has always placed a premium on his personal position within his teams. As a Coyote for 2 seasons he led his team in receiving yards both times and led them to an Ultimini in his official rookie season, so to be the number one trusted guy on the offense of what is to be an up-and-coming franchise in the league it is expected by himself that he will lead a prolific air attack for New York.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - AnUnoriginalGuy - 12-27-2022

Derrick Prince has nowhere to go but up. After a less-than-exciting first year with the Liberty, Prince is ready to regain the powers he had whilst on Bondi Beach and help contribute to the Cape Town Crash in whatever way he can. He's already somewhat working on it - he has the second highest yards on punt returns. It's a start.

Off the field, he's working on another new year resolution - putting the Prince name out there. The several TV shows he's put out put on high Nielsen ratings, living on in infamy and eternity on the greatest platform - Amazon Prime Video. Athletes4All has been nothing short of successful, expanding out to Canada and Mexico with ease. The Prince Pleasure line of clothing recently opened up a flagship store - not in any of the fashion capitals, but in Atlantic City, his home away from home. His New Year's Resolution? Make sure to continue to expand.

(150)

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - lordcoolcats - 12-27-2022

PT Pass

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - bechtudo - 12-27-2022

The holidays are over and the season will continue. With only a short time to refocus on the season the players will meet and share their holiday activities to get it completely out of their system. After the whole team meeting the team will split up as they normally do and take their turns in the weight room and after that they will hit the field for group training. The focus for the QBs need to be on their accuracy and understanding the routes the receivers will run. The receivers work their speed and hands to get open for the catch. Lineman on offense will work their blocking lines and spots and on defense the film of the next opponent will be studied to find the right approach for destroying the opponents offensive game  plan. Special teams are also working their assignments and try to figure out what is the best way to be successful on the field. All this should lead to a win in the first game after the holiday break.

170 words

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - crazylemire - 12-27-2022

Well since Christmas is up and Tony Demonson is starting too go grey with age its time too battle it out the next two seasons too be able too chase the dream of winning a isfl championship Tony Demonson has won a World football championship but it is not the same as winning an IFSL championship as it is something he has always wanted only ever partaking in 2 playoff games over his career and never making the Finals we know this has taken its toll on the superstar conerback but he still has a gear and an eye for the position one of the better cornerbacks of this generation with a fiery fiesty attitude he has robbed wide Receivers and made the wildy interception that won his team the WFC is is super proud of that moment and honors it has his most fondest football memory of his whole life in isfl