International Simulation Football League
*Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? (/showthread.php?tid=42904)

*Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - pauadrian - 01-16-2023

Hello everybody! My name is pauadrian, some of you may know me for my greatest hits as both a general manager and player in multiple leagues (for better or worse). Some of you may know this but I have created in the International Football Sim League before and I have not had great success.In fact, I am already behind Bayley by quite a bit in TPE. However, that is only because I missed a week of training, I forgot draft predictions were a thing here and my wiki should be approved soon. I am here to redeem myself, max earn and become one of the best running backs in the league. My character is based around Tyler1 the twitch streamer and I have been maximizing my earning ability recording podcasts most weeks with my friends around the league. Some of you may have heard them but they are mainly shitposting while talking about the league so it probably would not be of your interest anyway. In another attempt to earn some extra cash and I guess self scout myself before general managers start reaching out. I will be reviewing every single International Football Sim League team and saying which teams I would like to go to and which teams I would not go to. As per usual, these usually cause controversy no matter the user. General managers get offended, players do, it’s a whole thing. But do not worry general managers, even if I do not like you now. You are still free to reach out to me even if you are my list of places I do not want to be in. Well, most general managers can. All but one of the teams can really. But I am getting ahead of myself so let’s start this out.

Baltimore Hawks
The Baltimore Hawks seem like a fun little team I’d like to be a part of! I like the branding, even if it seems like they just combined the Baltimore Ravens and Atlanta Hawks together. Now, initially I was not too thrilled at the idea of joining the Baltimore Hawks despite the wonderful people there.. However, after talking with dude man who has been the first general manager to reach out. I am liking the idea more and more each day, not only did I get a scouting conversation but I got to take a look through their locker room and I would like to think him consistently checking in on me just to talk means that Baltimore would love to have me.

Berlin Fire Salamanders
Okay, so I have a podcast in this league with aneeq and C9 Van (draft stock plummeting as I type this) and we usually like to bring in a guest sometimes. One of those guests on the first episodes was the general manager of the Berlin Fire Salamanders, Dewalt. He seems a lovely guy and I consider him a beblo. He has been super chill and nice. The positives include getting to play with Van and Dewalt however I do not know if I would fit in with their locker room at the moment since I do not really know anyone else. I would rather not go to the Berlin Fire Salamanders come draft time but my mind could be changed with a scouting conversation, just like dude man changed mine.

Cape Town Crash
Why oh why did you have to rebrand???? Your team was fun! The little bell and the entire color scheme was awesome.Now the branding seems a little too silly to me but we can overlook that. I see a crab teammate is here, albeit we’ll see for how much longer and I also see Juni who I have had the pleasure of speaking to and sharing a locker room with before. I do not know many other people here but I do not think I see anyone that would be troublesome to me or that would worry me. Cape Town Crash, I would oove to have a conversation with you. Please scout me to see if Tyler can be the one to crash in Cape Town.

Chicago Butchers
Ah yes, the team I won a ring on while I was IA as Tay Swizzle. Such good memories here such as talking in that LR for like a season before deciding ISFL maybe was not for me. Until nnow anyway! I am very grateful for the Chicago Butchers taking a chance on me even when I told them I probably would not earn. I appreciate TheCC and Bayley (who is in this class by the way) but I probably would not mesh well back here unless I got a scouting conversation to know the status of some people in the team. Please reach out anyway!

Colorado Yeti
Tesla is here and qwest is as well! Tesla is a great figure to be around and I would love to be on the team. However, I see some Simulation Hockey League influence and I do not like that. I am sure the Colorado Yeti would understand when I say I do not want to play here. And quite frankly, they probably do not want me there anyway.

Sarasota Sailfish
Oh boy, I hope nobody leaks that I have been drafted here! Anyway, do not draft me

Yellowknife Wraith
After a couple shaky teams, I find one that I like! This team brings me back to the Sydney days that I got to share with Zoot. As his general manager we won a league and a cup before it all went downhill. I also see someone I consider a close friend of mine on the team. Sarah! Who I got to share General Managing duties with in the Pro Baseball Experience. I have not been able to share a locker room with Sarah in a serious league and maybe Yellowknife can be the place I get to share one with her as a teammate.

Arizona Outlaws
Okay, I am going to be completely honest even if it tanks my draft stock completely. This is probably the team I want to be on the most. I was already here in my last career with Tom Teboat where I took the International Football Sim League seriously but it did not pan out the best. However, I am back and plan to max earn. I want to be on this team so much that this is the only team I would position switch away from. It would feel like redemption for one of my players to pan out for them and I hope Tom Teboat does not blemish my stock here. Crunk, Gordo, ems, simo, Dag, Jay Cue.. The list goes on in people I love on the team. And the best part is that with knowing so many people there? There is nobody I dislike, Please reach out Arizona, Tyler One would like to redeem himself and show that the user behind him truly is reformed.

Austin Copperheads
Unconfident and Frazzle are the general managers here? What a disaster, who let these two take the job? I recognize some people that I like here too but unfortunately it seems this team has a running back in lumosity. I would not switch for Austin so unless Lumo is willing to. I do not think our paths will cross in the draft. However, good luck in the draft as I do like the team.

Honolulu Hahalua
This team looks super young and in rebuild and I already recognize some users so it’d be nice to play here. I have always kind of liked the branding of this team and to be honest I think it is my favorite in the entire league. I see Orbitting Death in the roster page which is always nice and Juosu is here as well who I have never gotten the pleasure of sharing a locker room with. I would not be opposed to joining this team at all. Please reach out if the feeling is mutual Honolulu

New Orleans Second Line
We got some cool people here like Evok and Punk who are certified beblos. And overall I would be open to joining this team under normal circumstances. However, I do notice one glaring issue. That issue being that Tyler One holds a grudge. Just like me wanting to finally join a Mexican team once upon a time in the Development Football Sim League, there is just one person stopping me from going here.

New York Silverbacks
I am not too familiar with too many people on the team but I have never seen Zayn as a general manager before and generally treat him as a memester legend. Probably one of the funniest people in sim leagues I have spoken to and a pretty nice guy. I would one hundred percent be willing to join this team and be part of the Silverbacks to get a taste of what it is like having Zayn as your general manager. Nobody inform Zayn of all the nice things I said about him though. It could inflate his ego more than it already is  HAHAHAHA ZAYN YOU THOUGHT, YOU BOZO. YOU AND YOUR STINKY TEAM WILL NEVER BE INVITED ONTO THE TYLER ONE EXPRESS. IT PAYS TO BE ROODE, shit wrong character.

Orange County Otters
This must be the first time I do not recognize and/or talk to anyone on the team. It might be just me who is not around the league much or it could be just plain ignorance on my behalf. I know Orange Country have a history and used to be one of the best teams around, I even wanted to come here when Tom Teboat was around and wanted to help them rebuild. Provided the general managers have a plan, I would love to have a chat and get to know some new people.

San Jose SaberCats
My Pro Baseball Experience baby is on this team! Unfortunately that is just not enough to counter the fact that there are multiple people on this team who I would never want to play with.Tyler One has morals so please do not draft me and please do not even think about contacting me. Add me to your do not call list

So if I were to categorize everything it would go something like this

Invited to the Tyler One Express (please scout and maybe draft me)
Baltimore Hawks
Cape Town Crash
Yellowknife Wraith
Arizona Outlaws
Honolulu Hahalua
New York Silverbacks
Orange County Otters

Not Invited to the Tyler One Express (However invitations are still potentially open)
Berlin Fire Salamanders
Chicago Butchers
Colorado Yeti
Sarasota Sailfish
Austin Copperheads
New Orleans Second Line

The Tyler One Express will never pick you up
San Jose Sabercats

So that’s all she wrote folks! I encourage everyone except San Jose to reach out, even if I said I didn’t want to go to your team! I can’t wait to meet you all! Have a great day and good luck in the draft to everyone.

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - King Jellyfish - 01-16-2023

TYLA ONE, CAN YOU DO SUM FOR ME

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - pauadrian - 01-16-2023

(01-16-2023, 01:20 PM)King Jellyfish Wrote: TYLA ONE, CAN YOU DO SUM FOR ME

CAN YOU TALK TO THE HAWKS NEXT FOR ME

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - C9Van - 01-16-2023

I am in no way, shape or form connected with this user here this time around. He will do whatever he wants and I will continue to stay on Berlin.

(Draft stock rising draft stock rising)

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - sarah - 01-16-2023

i do not want to associate with this individual

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - dude_man - 01-16-2023

I believe this is all ranked by how much you want to go to each team. I can’t see it any other way

RE: Who's invited to the Tyler One Express? - Crunk - 01-16-2023

Poor SJS