International Simulation Football League
*Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser (closed and ready to be graded) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser (closed and ready to be graded) (/showthread.php?tid=43177)

*Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser (closed and ready to be graded) - Dolphins - 02-01-2023

Hello everyone, for those of you who don't already know me, I am Bradley Welch Jr. The son the the legendary ex WR for the London Royals and ex RB for the Yellowknife Wraiths. I am entering the DSFL draft as a CB and cant wait to intercept your favorite QBs favorite QB, and become your favorite QBs favorite receiver as a CB. I am now opening up this presser for any questions. Ask whatever you want and as much as you want, whether it be related to the league, my father, or just random stuff you can think of. Ill answer is all with pleasure, thank you and I am open for questions now.

Q: What are you dad's thoughts on playing the other side of the ball? If you lined up against him back in the day what would happen?

A: My father is actually the inspiration for me being a CB. when I was little and deciding what position to be, I was trying to decide if I wanted to be a WR like him or a CB. He told me " Be a CB son, show them that us Welch's can cook on both sides" And now here we are, I'm entering the DSFL draft as a CB. As for how it would go if I lined up against him? I think it would be a pretty fair matchup, I've been training with him, covering him, for years now, he has taught me a few things from a WR's perspective to help me with my understanding of the WR/CB matchup and that has helped a lot.

Q: What are your top 3 go to fast food places?

A: Id have to say Chick Fil A, Wendy's, and got to go with the staple of McDonalds

Q: Who's faster, you or your dad?

A: Me, he old now, old man cant keep up with me anymore. In his Prime though, he was faster than I am right now, I'm working on that though

Q: Would you rather have a game-sealing interception or block a potential game-winning field goal?

A: Id probably have to go with the FG block just because I don't get that opportunity as much so it would be cook to experience that

Q: You're chilling at Starbucks and see a barista place a drink on the counter to be picked up. 20 minutes go by and the drink is still there. Do you take it?

A: Coming from the perspective of someone who work in the restaurant business as a kid id probably ask an employee if that item is dead and not claimed then depending on the flavor take it ad drink it. But most likely id just leave it there

@Alikh
Q: What was it like growing up all over the world following your father's career in England and then Canada?

A: It was such a fun experience, living in the great area of London and seeing all the famous landmarks was so amazing to see asa little kid. Not only that, but to watch my father play football and dominate the way that he did, even better. When he got drafted to the ISFL by Berlin though, was a cool taste of the ISFL, but short lived as he was quickly traded to Yellowknife where he, my mom, and me found a very nice home and where I really started to focus on my football career.

Q: Do you have an interception taunt ready to go?

A: My taunts are always more of a in the moment thing, always depends on who the QB is, or who the WR is, or even who the team we are playing is. I like to make it relevant to my mood at the moment or to the theme of the game.

Q: What is the best cheer in the both the ISFL and DSFL and why is it The Dobble?

A: I am going to be honest, I don't know the cheers for these teams, but ill go with The Dobble just cause you said it.

@Thor
Q: If you could choose anywhere to play, where would you go?

A: I will be happy to play with whatever team picks me, but my most desirable place would be London, My father made so many friends there, and so did I. Also the LR over there at the Royals facility is so cool, I remember walking in there as a kid and loving it. My father had such a fun time there in London and I wouldn't mind seeing what all the hype is about. But like I said, any team that drafts me i will be happy about, could be fun and cool to play against London too.

Q: Do you think you'll be the best CB in your class?

A: Is that even a question? I had the best trainer out of everyone in  my class in my dad. He has trained me and worked me for this exact moment and I'm not letting him down. If my team believes I can be the best in my class, i will be the best in my class, if my team doesn't believe ill be the best in my class, ill prove them wrong and still be the best in my class. Eventually ill be the best in the league and that's not a prediction, that's a fact.

Q: Where do you think you'll make the biggest impact on your team?

A: Wherever the ball is and wherever I'm needed. If the ball is in the air, you best believe I'm coming after it. I am giving 110% effort every play and if my coach says to do something I'm doing it. I'm needed to rush the QB, I'm rushing the QB, Its he end of the game and we need a game sealing INT, count on me, i got this. My biggest impact is just being here because if I'm on the field, the other team should be scared for what I'm going to do.
@ReverendOReily
Q: Welcome back Dolp!

A: Thank you

Q: Does your player have a go-to meal they eat before big games?

A: A nice, big, juicy, meaty cheesburger

Q: Are there any football players (could be from the NFL, ISFL, or any other league you know of) that your player looks up to/hopes to emulate?

A: Id have to say my dad for who i look up to, he was such a great player and inspiration for me. As for who i want to emulate, id say Sauce Gardner, he is a good young guy like me that doesn't allow much

Q: Do you have a favorite sports related memory? Could be a memory your player has, or your own memories!

A: The Miami Miracle, I am huge Miami Dolphins fan and I remember exactly where I was when it happened.

Q: Would you rather fight one defensive-end-sized sentient football, or ten football sized defensive ends?

A: Ten football sized Defensive ends, they are so small, i could just kick the away or throw them far away

Q: Are there any team logos/names/color schemes that jump out to you in the DSFL and/or ISFL?

A: I've got to say, in the ISFL, the Chicago Butchers and the Yellowknife Wraiths are  so cool looking. For the Butchers, the red, black, and sliver scheme goes so well together and their bloody Chicago looks cool too. For the Wraiths, The bright blue contrasts the black so well, and that wraith logo is just scary good. As for the DSFL, id have to say London Royals. There is something about that gold and black combo that I cant get enough of. Plus that Lion is pretty cool.
@TheNC206
Q: what type of dolphin are you?

A: Great question. The best kind, which is the Miami kind, also a bottlenose

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - Repgnar - 02-01-2023

What are you dad's thoughts on playing the other side of the ball? If you lined up against him back in the day what would happen?

What are your top 3 go to fast food places?

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - Twenty6 - 02-01-2023

1) Who's faster, you or your dad?
2) Would you rather have a game-sealing interception or block a potential game-winning field goal?
3) You're chilling at Starbucks and see a barista place a drink on the counter to be picked up. 20 minutes go by and the drink is still there. Do you take it?

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - Alikh - 02-02-2023

1) What was it like growing up all over the world following your father's career in England and then Canada?
2) Do you have an interception taunt ready to go?
3) What is the best cheer in the both the ISFL and DSFL and why is it The Dobble?

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - Thor - 02-03-2023

If you could choose anywhere to play, where would you go?

Do you think you'll be the best CB in your class?

Where do you think you'll make the biggest impact on your team?

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - ReverendOReily - 02-03-2023

Welcome back Dolp!

Does your player have a go-to meal they eat before big games?

Are there any football players (could be from the NFL, ISFL, or any other league you know of) that your player looks up to/hopes to emulate?

Do you have a favorite sports related memory? Could be a memory your player has, or your own memories!

Would you rather fight one defensive-end-sized sentient football, or ten football sized defensive ends?

Are there any team logos/names/color schemes that jump out to you in the DSFL and/or ISFL?

RE: Pre-Draft/ Introductory Presser - TheNC206 - 02-06-2023

what type of dolphin are you?