International Simulation Football League
*Max Honestly Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Max Honestly Presser (/showthread.php?tid=43367)

*Max Honestly Presser - Sizz - 02-05-2023

Ready to be graded

Hi Everyone! I'm Max Honestly, a possession TE and I'm hoping to give some information about myself today in the lead up to the DSFL draft. I'm not yet a household name but I'm hoping to become one! Hit me with your questions.

@Raven
How did Honestly get into the sport of Football?

My dad is American so I was introduced to the NFL at an early age to be honest. He would let me stay up late on Sundays in order to watch his hometown team, the Eagles. I was actually able to, with his help, put together a peewee team but we couldn't find any other teams to play against in Sweden so we ended up playing a lot of 7 on 7 within our own team.

How are you preparing for the upcoming DSFL draft?

Other than my standard training, I've hired a tried and true NSFL trainer to help me get up to speed on some of the major attributes most teams are looking for at my position. I've also reached out to an unnamed ISFL QB who was willing to throw to me. Game speed here is just different than what I'm used to over in Europe so I want to be as ready as possible.

Based on DSFL team brandings, what are your favourite brands?

I would say the Pythons and Buccaneers call out to me as far as color schemes go. What can I say, I'm a sucker for green. I also just really enjoy the thought of an entire team of luchadores playing football. All kidding aside though, all the teams in this league have great branding and I'm just looking forward to going out there and putting on one of their jerseys. 

What is your favourite food?

Jeez. I hope I'm allowed to give a couple responses here. The times my dad has taken me home to where he grew up, italian subs always hit the spot. Come to think of it, maybe that's a good reason to play for the Seawolves as well. A classic Swedish dish I absolutely devour is something called, and this is roughly translated mind you, the shoemaker box. It's what you might call Swedish soul food. It is a pan-fried steak, served with gravy and mashed potatoes, and it typically had diced bacon and chopped pieces of leek tossed on top as a garnish. Simple but delicious.

@TwoSocks

If you had one joke to make somebody laugh, and your life was on the line, what would that joke be?

I really am a sucker for jokes so bad they're good so here we go...

A guy walks into a bar and takes a seat. Before he can order a beer, the bowl of pretzels in front of him says "Hey, you're a good lookin' fellow." The man tries to ignore the bowl of pretzels, and orders a nice pilsner beer. The bowl of pretzels then says "Ooooh, a pilsner, great choice. You're a smart man." Starting to freak out, the guy says to the bartender "Hey what the hell, this bowl of pretzels keeps saying nice things to me!" Bartender says "Don't worry about it, the pretzels are complimentary."

@Twenty6

1) What's your favorite part of being a TE?

My favorite part of being a TE is the versatility we need to have at the position. We need to be strong enough to take on a DE or Edge LB blocking but fast and agile enough to beat coverage from an array of different defenders. 

2) Why is Malmö Falafels the best team name ever?

Because if you know, you know. 

3) Would you rather catch a game-winning TD or block the bejesus out of a linebacker that gives your running back a free path to the end zone?

I've always been a team player and personal accolades are always fun but not my main goal. If that running back also scored a game winning touchdown, I'd pick that any day of the week. Helping a teammate score and pancaking a LB? (chef's kiss)

@wizard_literal

Would you consider yourself to be more of a vocal presence in the locker room, or more of a quiet lead by example type?

I would consider myself a bit of both but I lean towards a lead by example type. When the going gets tough, I can be a more ra ra type of guy.

@Thor

Max Honestly, do you honestly see yourself max earning?

My main goals are always to help the team achieve greatness first. I want to win championships. If I can make a nice living on the side for myself, that's a plus

What are the biggest strengths and weaknesses in your game at this moment? How do you plan to improve?

I would say my speed first and foremost. I pride myself on my endurance and not needing to come out to take a breather as well. I've been working with a trainer to get my strength and agility up as well which I've targeted as areas of improvement. 

If the draft weren't a thing, and you were instead a free agent, what would be the biggest factors influencing where you would sign?

I think the other players on the team would be the first factor. When you're in the trenches or out on the edge blocking for guys, it helps when they really feel like your brothers.

@TheNC206

Does Lesizz have Lerizz?

Does a bear sh... er Yes. Of course he does.

RE: Max Honestly Presser - Raven - 02-05-2023

How did Honestly get into the sport of Football?

How are you preparing for the upcoming DSFL draft?

Based on DSFL team brandings, what are your favourite brands?

What is your favourite food?

RE: Max Honestly Presser - TwoSocks - 02-05-2023

If you had one joke to make somebody laugh, and your life was on the line, what would that joke be?

RE: Max Honestly Presser - Twenty6 - 02-05-2023

1) What's your favorite part of being a TE?
2) Why is Malmö Falafels the best team name ever?
3) Would you rather catch a game-winning TD or block the bejesus out of a linebacker that gives your running back a free path to the end zone?

RE: Max Honestly Presser - wizard_literal - 02-05-2023

Would you consider yourself to be more of a vocal presence in the locker room, or more of a quiet lead by example type?

RE: Max Honestly Presser - Thor - 02-05-2023

Max Honestly, do you honestly see yourself max earning?

What are the biggest strengths and weaknesses in your game at this moment? How do you plan to improve?

If the draft weren't a thing, and you were instead a free agent, what would be the biggest factors influencing where you would sign?

RE: Max Honestly Presser - TheNC206 - 02-05-2023

Does Lesizz have Lerizz?