International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Prospects - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=43407)

*DSFL Prospects - Jumbo - 02-06-2023

I was going to do a breakdown of every prospect in the upcoming DSFL draft but then I realized right now it is up to 106 prospects. So that is not going to happen. I will do an overview of all of them. Also I try to organize my thoughts in this as best as I can.

Like I said there are 106 prospects. There are a few still in the creation process after choosing the position QB. Waiting to see if they chose a different position. So I can update this if more are created. But for now we will use what we have. 

Lets take a look at how teams will look at the prospects heading into the draft.

First thing teams might look at is players/users they know. Of the 106 prospects, there are 24 recreates. These recreates have the track record to warrant a high pick, and they also have the bank accounts to support a long career. So more than likely these 24 are going to go off the board within the first 3 rounds maybe early 4th. Obviously some 1st gens will get their shot as well. 
Some standouts from the recreates. 
Wolfie McDummy Jr. (infinitempg) has an absolutely ridiculous bank account $919,512,283 (which is the highest). I did a double take when I saw that number. infinitempg is the Events Committee Chair and part of the GFX team. 
Lloyd Bannings (bowl0) has the 2nd highest bank with $180,444,525. bowl0 is an ISFL Simmer.
The Riddler (MattBake12) has a job as an Updater
Honey Badger (LimJahey) is part of the Dotts Team
Emile Charles (Number 82), Modest Mussorgsky (Gragg9), Forozka Duanei (BWIII), and Otto The Orange (Greenbaynathan) all have bank accounts over 50 mil. 

Some very solid recreates in this class. 

The 2nd thing teams might look for is activity. They might go for most active users or highest TPE earners or just best available. So lets just breakdown activity so far.
As of this post, only 7 of the 106 prospects have been updated (Loose Cannon, Bradley Welch Jr., Synystyr Gates, Oliver Tolliver, Jumbo Edward, Dr. Livesey, and Wolfie McDummy Jr.). I am not positive but I am guessing that these 7 are the ones that created right at the trade deadine and were the only ones picked up as waivers for the remaining part of S39. Of these 7, 5 are big name recreates and the 2 other are 1st gens (Loose Cannon and Synystyr Gates)
Right now Loose Cannon leads as S41 prospects with 106 TPE, 12 more than the next player. (Not including pending updates) 
There have been 10 Media Posts so far, but I expect that to go much higher. Rico Savage (TheRake) is the only prospect with more than 1 media post.
There have been 16 GFX submissions, with Loose Cannon (Jumbo) submitting 5 individual GFX to be graded. TheRake is the only one who has submitted a media and GFX.

If we wanted to look at the pending updates. We can see that of the 106 prospects. 76 have created an update page. 61 have actually applied some TPE (anything more than 50). 30 have not created an update page with 13 users doing just the create and dip approach. 14 players have pending updates with 100+ TPE.  The top 5 in terms of TPE that's pending are
Loose Cannon (Jumbo) - LB - 139
Bradley Welch Jr. (Dolphins) - CB - 139
Otto The Orange (Greenbaynathan) - TE - 130
Liath Squirrel (LiathTheSquirrel) - LB - 126
Wolfie McDummy Jr. (infinitempg) - WR - 124

The of course another thing teams might look for is positional needs. Obviously positions are needed but I think the two things above are a little more important. So here is the breakdown of positions on the 106 prospects.
Quarterback - 1
Running Back - 12
Tight End - 14
Wide Receiver - 21
Offensive Line - 9
Defensive Tackle - 7
Defensive End - 13
Linebacker - 12
Cornerback - 6
Safety - 5
Kicker/Punter - 6

Most of these are not surprising like Quarterback as most teams are full there. Obviously Offense rules and has the main spotlight so its also no surprise that 57 players created on the offensive side as to 43 on the defensive side. I did still expected more Quarterbacks to be created. 20 players created on either the offensive line or the defensive line, which looks like it is the positions most in need.  Here is the top 3 players at each position with pending TPE updates. 

QB
Lloyd Bannings - 50

RB
Eilliot Berry - 99
Ezra Azazel - 88
Sticky Hands - 59

WR
Wolfie McDummy Jr. - 124
Oliver Tolliver - 104
Dr. Livesey - 104

TE
Otto The Orange - 130
Craig Brand - 108
Kenny Szymborski - 107

OL
Great Khali - 77
Modest Mussorgsky - 75
Trent Silverback - 62

DE
Rolud Onyxgut - 89
Rodney Rosadino - 78
Frederick Carlson - 68

DT
Øffé Pànic - 113
Jumbo Edward - 102
Dub Redd - 99

LB
Loose Cannon - 139
Liath Squirrel - 126
John Stark VIII - 100

CB
Bradley Welch Jr. - 139
Synystyr Gates - 115
Benjamin Duvernay - 70

S
Mary Marie - 89
Rico Savage - 72
Icepick O’Hullihan - 63  (Position swapped to Safety)

K/P
Ray Baker - 96
Bob Kickerson - 60
Wade Right - 60

Now lets take a look at players with the highest Attributes. Maybe a team is looking for specific strengths in players. The first 6 are used across the board with every position except for Kicker/punter. 
Strength seems most useful by Offensive lineman and pretty much anyone on Defense (more so up front). So understandably the strongest 2 players in this draft, Saveour Piethons (LeatherneckMike) and Mickey Mouse (RaidTheArcade) are both Offensive lineman with a strength of 75.  There are 12 players with a 70 in strength, 10 are Oline or Dline. 

Agility looks to be useful for everyone. Every position can benefit in some way from Agility. But in this class Agility is dominated by Wide Receivers. 5 players, all WR, have at least 70 in Agility with Orga Panda (juniped) leading the class with 80. 

Intelligence is the only attribute that is used by every single position. All offense, all defense, and kickers/punters too. So the top players are comprised of players from 5 different positions. 6 players with 65 in Intelligence. The leader,  Grungus Burgermeister (Moofishy), has 70. Then the lone QB, Lloyd Bannings, with 69. There are also 2 CBs, 1 LB, and 1 K/P. 

Speed is King in ISFL or so I have been told. So I was expecting much higher in this attribute. There are 3 players with 80 Speed. All on the defensive side. 
LB Loose Cannon (Jumbo), CB Lavondrius Dingle (notmylevel), and CB Synystyr Gates (Dustillation). These players are fast and ready to make an impact. There are 4 other players with 76 -79 in speed, which are all on the offensive side. 

Endurance is another that looks to be useful by all.  But surprisingly there 9 players with 60+ in Endurance, and all but one are Offense. 5 Runningbacks in this top group with Bob Bouncy (kissadam45) leading with 70. 

Competitiveness looks to be used by most as well but it does not look to be a big concern for anyone.  This attribute has the lowest value among all attributes. This attribute is ruled by defensive players. There 8 defensive players over 50 and only 1 broke the 60 mark. Hans DiCaprio (slakarot) at Defensive End. 

These next few are all position dependent attributes. 
Hands is obviously a Offensive attribute used primarily by WR and also TEs and RBs. There are 11 WRs who have 65+ in Hands. Sean Robinson (ruffleSean18) leads all with 76. 

Tackling is the main Defensive attribute. 10 defensive players with 67+, and 6 players tied with 70 in tackling. 6 LBs, 3 DTs, and 1 DE. 

Run Blocking and Pass Blocking is the Oline attributes. Justin Willis (Cycro) leads with 65 in both attribute. Trent Silverback (Kunra99) is 2nd with 62 in both.

As Lloyd Bannings (bowl0) is the only QB, they have the best Arm (68) and Throwing Accuracy (68)

And finally the Kicking attributes, Kicking Power and Kicking Accuracy. The kicker with the biggest leg is Theo Akersloot (VintageDubstep) with kicking power of a whopping 78. Akersloot is also the kicker with the highest intelligence (65) as well. The most accurate kickers are Ray Baker (jdc4654) and Bob Kickerson (Tiktaalik) with 76. 

Just a brief overview of the prospects in the upcoming DSFL draft. (Here is my sheet I used - DSFL Prospects)

DSFL Mock Draft coming soon.

RE: DSFL Prospects - Hallmonitor_20 - 02-06-2023

Yes us recreates are like super rich haha yea...

RE: DSFL Prospects - Pat - 02-06-2023

(02-06-2023, 12:05 PM)Hallmonitor_20 Wrote: Yes us recreates are like super rich haha yea...

Hall Monitors don't really make a high wage. Maybe you should look for a new line of work?

RE: DSFL Prospects - Twenty6 - 02-07-2023

Activity is king! Defense best fense!

Also, this Loose Cannon fella kinda good.

RE: DSFL Prospects - NYR73 - 02-07-2023

Common Jumbo W