International Simulation Football League
*Where I would like to get drafted? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Where I would like to get drafted? (/showthread.php?tid=43568)

*Where I would like to get drafted? - crash1005 - 02-11-2023

I decided that I wanted to put down where I wanted to get drafted in the DSFL. The criteria I used was basically how I feel about the Branding of the team and what I know of the city/region. So lets get down to it.
Starting with the defending DSFL champs the Kansas City Coyotes. So the coyote is a great under used mascot for the most part it is a cool scrappy canine. The color scheme to me is not the best for the most part I'm not a fan of the purple and gold in other leagues. Kansas City is a cool city tons of history, tons of bars, and tons of BBQ what more could a guy want. In conclusion I would love to get drafted to the Coyotes.

Next up the 5-9 London Royals. Royals is a solid if not a little easy branding for a London team the lion is a great mascot though and the logo is top tier. The black and gold color scheme is always classy and I appreciate not taking the easy way out and going with a purple color scheme. London as a city is a great place, so much history so much of everything honestly. In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Royals.

Third we have the DSFL north regular season champs the Minnesota Grey Ducks. The branding for the grey ducks is for sure unique never heard of a grey duck so that's a plus and ducks are a S-tier bird. The grey and blue color scheme is also very unique and cool. The state of Minnesota is a great state nice and cold in the winter and of course they have a tons of lakes. Also they invented a cheese burger with CHEESE ON THE INSIDE! In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Grey Ducks.

Now we have the 8-5-1 Portland Pythons. The Pythons have interesting branding I don't know what snakes have to do with Portland but its a cool name. Portland's color scheme is Green and silver is pretty cool. Their logo with the star is well put together. Portland is a great west coast city tons of stuff to do and a great food and beer city. In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Pythons.

Fifth on the list its the very last place(everyone cycles around eventually right?
) Bondi Beach Buccaneers. The Buccaneers isn't my favorite mascot but their logo is a pretty cool one. Their color scheme of purple, green, and yellow is very festive and fun. Bondi Beach is.... in Australia it is a very famous beach but its in Australia and the have some crazy wildlife. In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Buccaneers.

At six we have the 8-6 Dallas Birddogs. Dallas's branding is an interesting one for sure makes me think of Duck Hunt. The blue and yellow is a solid color scheme. Dallas is a city that is known mostly as a Basketball city that loves euro white guys, a huge park, and the Dallas fortworth airport. In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Birddogs.

The penultimate team is the DSFL south regular season champs Norfolk Seawolves. The branding of Norfolk is different. I don't know what a Seawolf has to do with a submarine but Im sure there is a good reason and submarine are cool. Though I would hate to be on one. Blue and Silver are some great colors. Norfolk is a city in Virginia it is of course know for the worlds largest naval base. In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Seawolves.

Then last but not least we have the 4-8-2 Tijuana Luchadores. The branding for the Luchadores is my favorite in the DSFL. The color scheme makes sense but is a bit safe in my opinion and red and green together is very Christmassy to me. Although the Luchador is a pretty sweet mascot. The city of Tijuana is always a good time love a city where I can get drunk, get tacos, and maybe catch a fun show.... In conclusion I would love to get drafted by the Luchadores.

So that is how I feel about all eight teams and in conclusion I would love to get draft.

RE: Where I would like to get drafted? - MMFLEX - 02-11-2023

Get drunk on what tho? ???
Welcome to the league!

RE: Where I would like to get drafted? - crash1005 - 02-11-2023

(02-11-2023, 12:31 PM)MMFLEX Wrote: Get drunk on what tho? ???
Welcome to the league!
Well you see my favorite is the stuff that gets me drunk the fastest and don/t make my stomach hurt.