International Simulation Football League
*The Clock Strikes at 8. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Clock Strikes at 8. (/showthread.php?tid=43786)

*The Clock Strikes at 8. - Ultimatedestroye - 02-16-2023

Clock Strikes at 8, is the Ultimate Guide to Running Backs, Quarter Backs, and Kickers/Punters.

We are nearly set to go for the 41S DSFL Draft coming up today, and for all of those GM’s out there looking for the best RBs, QBs, and K/Ps, look no further! I'll be looking at the top prospects for each position, and tell you a little bit about them. This information should be accurate at 5 O’Clock PM today on draft day. Also as a full disclaimer, I am an RB Prospect (Kyle Crane), so take that into consideration looking at my page and the other RBs. Also Also, I have created a Google Sheet containing all relevant stats for players down here.

Methodology: I am ranking players in their respective categories on Current TPE. For Current TPE, since no one has been updated before the DSFL, I have currently scraped through all player's threads and update threads. I will look at their update threads for the stats of the players, and if they have spent any TPE for any attributes I’ll update it for their current stats. If they have made no updates to their update page, then I will scrape through their threads to look for any INSTANT TPE CLAIMS or GRADED TPE CLAIMS. I will then add INSTANT TPE CLAIMS or GRADED TPE CLAIMS to their available TPE.

The Running Backs: We have a good class here with 5 players above 80 TPE, with our best being

1# RB: Ezra Azazel - Receiving Back- 157 TPE - What can I say about Ezra Azazel that hasn’t already been said? This RB Prospect is at the top of his class, the cream of the crop, for not just receiving backs, but all running backs in general. He sits at a whopping 157 TPE and is 38 TPE above his closest competition in Eilliot Berry. His speed is his spotlight ability, standing at a 77 for Speed (also RB draft is class-leading). He also is leading the RB Class with 70 Hands, Beating out the aptly named Sticky Hands for that title. He leads his archetype class (Receiving Back) in both Strength at 52 and Endurance at a nice sweet 60. He is also one of the most dedicated ISFL users in the Class. He Shined at his Prospect bowl, running for a whopping 317 yards on 96 attempts, and also ran for 6 TD. He also notched 8 catches for 40 yards and 1 TD.

2# RB: Eilliot Berry - Power Back - 119 TPE - Elite Berry comes into the draft class being the only active power back this season, however, his attributes aren't as one-sided as you might think. He does sit at 70 for strength, but also sits at 70 for agility and 70 for speed. He also has 60 hands and 60 endurance as well. If you're looking for an all-rounder at the tailback position Elliott Berry is your man.

3# RB: Sticky Hands - Receiving Back- 103 TPE - Sticky hands is one of the two running backs in this class to come into the draft not off of football but off of international aid/work. Sticky Hands went to Michigan State for two years, getting himself 1001 yards and nine touchdowns in the 2051 season. Sticky Hands is tied for class best agility at 70, hands at 69, and speed at 70. If you and your team are looking for a nice safety valve to drop the ball off to,  then drop the ball in your pic on Sticky hands.

4# RB: Kyle Crane - Receiving Back- 94 TPE - Kyle Crane comes into this draft class very late but definitely not last. This receiving back comes into the draft with 2 years of experience out of Illinois and one year of experience being a GRE Operative in the city of Harran. His experiences on both battlefields have provided him the lethality to transcend into stardom in the DSFl,  figuratively and literally. He comes in tied at a class best 70 agility,  and he also has 65 speed,  55 intellect, and 55 hands. He is also class-leading when it comes to competitiveness at 50. If you're looking for a running back who can get the job done no matter what it is, turn to Kyle Crane.

5# RB: Akele Kekela - Receiving Back- 89 TPE - Akele Kekela Rounds out the top five running backs. Stand Out skills or his agility at 60, his speed at 60, and his hands at 65.  While there is little to go off of for Akele Kekela,  he himself has speculated they might go to BBB.  We will see how the story develops during the DSFL draft.

The rest of the Running Backs in this Class are either 50 or 57 TPE and have too few posts for me to get a description of them

The Quarterbacks: We have a very slim draft class here for the QBs here. We only have 2 in this class, so I’ll give a brief description of both of them.
1# QB: Jake Jefferson - Scrambler - 75 TPE - Jake Jefferson is a junior out of Texas A&M,  living his life at 20 years old. This quarterback is the scrambler of the bunch, his strength at 52, his agility at 55, and his speed at a whopping 70 are attributes to behold. For any team looking for quarterbacks that can do many option runs or just scramble out of the pocket, look to Jake Jefferson in this draft class. He also isn't too shabby with his throwing arm too, coming in at a 69 throw accuracy and a 60 rm which should make him quite serviceable in the pocket.

2# QB: Lloyd Bannings - Pocket Passer - 59 TPE - Lloyd Bannings is our second QB of this draft and is currently at 59 TPE. Number 42 was born in Crossbell,  and he honed his skills at Crossbell Police Academy. With the pocket passer comes the limited mobility outside of the pocket, At only 45 speed and 40 agility. He makes up for these numbers for his in-pocket  presence with a 69 intellect, 68 arm, and 68 throw accuracy. I'm looking for a man who can get the ball to your receivers look no further than Lloyd Bannings.

The Kickers/Punters: We have 5 active K/Ps this class, making for a stacked special teams year. Let's review them all now, yeah?

1# K/P: Ray Baker - Accurate - 124 TPE - Ray Baker is one of the best prospects of this draft,  not of kickers,  but THIS draft.  the dude is a cyborg when it comes to accuracy at 83, he has a great leg at 73, with Intelligence at 63. He put it best on why you should draft him, “Ray Baker is a football guy and he is your guy. Draft Ray Baker”.

2# K/P: Wade Right - Accurate - 74 TPE - Wade Right is an accurate kicker for this class along with Ray Baker and Bob Kickerson. His Kick power stands at 73, kick accuracy stands at 76, and his intelligence stands at 60.

3# K/P: Alex Roth - Power - 67 TPE - Alex Roth is a power kicker for this class along with Theo Akersloot. His kick power stands at 76, kick accuracy stands at 76, and his intelligence stands at 60.

4# K/P: Bob Kickerson - Accurate - 62 TPE - Bob Kickerson is an accurate kicker for this class along with Ray Baker and Wade Right. His kick power stands at 70, kick accuracy stands at 76, and his intelligence stands at 60.

5# K/P: Theo Akersloot - Power - 60 TPE - Theo Akersloot is a power kicker for this class along with Alex Roth. His kick power stands at 70, kick accuracy stands at 76, and his intelligence stands at 60.