International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - dude_man - 03-06-2023

(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S40 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, March 12th, 2023 at 11:59 EST. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: Your play has put you on the spotlight! With this, there’s been multiple big name (and small name) companies that are vying to agree with you to a sponsorship. For this PT, choose your main sponsorship and explain how you would promote it. It could be anything from a YouTube video to a legit commercial. Even describe behind the scenes of how it all happened! 

Graphic Option: Create a graphic showing your player with their new sponsorship!

Affiliate claims from SHL, SLL, and PBE are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!
https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - bjkman - 03-06-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - .Laser - 03-06-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - TheHammer43 - 03-06-2023

I know it's a bit cliche, but I think the best idea for a commercial would be home depot, Just me looking all badass and stuff, breaking stuff with well you know...Hammers. Just a lot of slow motion, explosions and smoke machines, and lots of hammers! Just going full Kyle and breaking through drywall with sledgehammers and but nails in two-by-fours with a big hammer and have someone with a cool sounding voice say "No one works with hammers better than....THE HAMMER, come on down to Home Depot and get yourself one" I mean it was made for me, I could also do some cool karate kicks and some dope-looking poses with hammers in my tool belt. I think if hammers had a stock the commercial would skyrocket the stock by one hundred percent the day that commercial airs. Maybe even get a couple of teammates to join me in the commercial!

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - jdc4654 - 03-06-2023

Ray Baker was on his phone past midnight not worrying about sleep but worrying about what's next in the ISFL.

He gets a direct message notification for Twitter @RayBakerK about a potential sponsorship opportunity. Ray doesn't have an agent so it is up to him to field these requests.

Ray opens the DM and it's from the Kansas City Sport and Social Club which reads, "Hey Ray, this is Randy Reid, owner of the KC Sport and Social. We run multiple adult intramural leagues in the Kansas City metropolitan area including kickball. We have noticed you've put the Kansas City Coyotes on the map with your kicking and would like to know if you would star in a commercial promoting our kickball league?"

Ray responds to this message and says "Hey Randy, thanks for reaching out. I would love to be in your commercial. I'm sure kickball leagues are a fun way for people to socialize and put their best legs forward. I'm all in."

Randy tells Ray to meet him at a local high school softball field where they have kickball intramurals on Monday nights. Ray shows up to shoot the commercial where he's playing among the intramural team and nailing the kicks in the outfield between the gaps.

The commercial only ended up airing once on public access television after a rerun of Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting where the painter wasn't even Bob Ross...

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - UptownCord - 03-06-2023

John Stark VIII is proud to announce his partnership with the Moxie Beverage Company! An avid fan of Moxie Soda since his youth, Stark is beyond thrilled to represent this brand.

Moxie Beverage Company has always struggled to keep up with the the larger soda brands. In an effort to reclaim it's popularity and move on from strictly being an iconic beverage of a fairly small region, Moxie decided they needed a star to hitch their wagon to. 

Stark was recruited by the company for two reasons. The first being his rising star status as the defensive headset wearer of the DSFL's Portland Pythons while the second is his roots in the New England sports scene.

The ad-campaign will be centered around a two-parted commercial. The first part will show Stark in his Pythons uniform taking a nice long swig from an old-school glass Moxie Bottle and then striking a knowing smile. The commercial will then cut away to Stark striking the iconic Moxie pose in front of a Moxie branded backdrop while delivering the iconic tagline "Distinctly Different".

The commercial will be short enough to be featured on both Television and YouTube, reminding older folks of their fond memories of the drink while also reaching out to a younger audience in hopes to create new life-long fans.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Dextaria - 03-06-2023

Beniri T'Chawama has had some big pancakes this season and it has caught the eye of a major business in the pancake world. The Pearl Milling Company (formerly known as Aunt Jemima) reached out to T'Chawama for a sponsorship opportunity where Beniri will be in an advertisement for the pancake syrup. The advertisement was expected to be on multiple online platforms and traditional media with T'Chawama saying "I like pancakes, and there's nothing better to go along with my pancakes than the Pearling Milling Company syrup" as he proceeds to pancake the opposition and down a bottle of the syrup like it is Gatorade. There will also be a few long form videos linked to the advertisement showing T'Chawama cooknig with the pancake syrup, as well as a blind taste test to see if Beniri can guess which one is the Pearl Milling Company syrup compared to other non-brand name options. Overall, this sponsorship is relatively low commitment with Beniri T'Chawama as one of the faces of the company.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Rusfan - 03-06-2023

As the years have gone by, the number of super active season thirty-six wide receivers has dropped from ten, to seven, to now six. With wide-receiver being one of the most premium and popular positions on the field, having fewer and fewer active players to talk about makes the ones who remain that much more valuable. That’s why after the best start to a season in his career it’s no surprise that many companies called up Mandrews McHollywood and his agent looking for the young star out of Miami to flog their products.

The most notable of these being the fifth biggest company out of New York City PepsiCo. Mandrews has always been a soda fiend and when the second most popular soda company on the planet asked him to loan his likeness for commercials and ads in exchange for free soda for life he jumped on that deal in a second.

152 Words.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - AnUnoriginalGuy - 03-06-2023

FROM THE DESK OF DERRICK PRINCE AND PRINCE PLEASURE ESQ:

PRINCE PLEASURE is proud to announce their newest collaboration with clothing brand SUPREME for the PRINCE PLEASURE x SUPREME “WHY NOT?” drop.

“‘WHY NOT?’ For years, that’s been my guiding question throughout life. Do football? Why Not? Start a company? Why Not? So when clothing brand Supreme reached out and said they wanted to collaborate with Prince Pleasure on a t-shirt drop, I said only one thing - ‘Why Not?’. I’ve idolized Supreme for a while now, and getting to work with one of the top brands in streetwear history is a dream come true for me.

Best of all, we worked out a deal for this t-shirt to be sold at a cheaper price than other Supreme gear, so that most Americans who love the Prince Pleasure brand can still afford to support us without having to break the bank, like other Supreme gear usually does. So when you see this baby hit shelves, ask yourselves this - ‘Why Not?’”

The PRINCE PLEASURE x SUPREME “WHY NOT?” collection plans to drop in the 2055 Spring/Summer Quarter.

[Image: QPsRovU.jpg]

(184 - and yes, i know i have a pt skip, but this was MADE for me man)

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Sizz - 03-06-2023

Here's Max Honestly in a new advert for Fjällräven outdoor wear sporting their Canada Shirt.
[Image: ZxLMTvm.png]

I did Max here in a pixel art style similar to my graphics sigs I've been doing as of late.