International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - 18situaseans - 03-10-2023

It was late at night and Sean Robinson was browsing his messages from the day. He then got a notification for an email. He checked the email and it was from Under Armour. They wanted to talk about a possible sponsorship! In the email, it said they wanted to do a photo shoot of Sean Robinson. Under Armour usually gathers elite athletes and does photo shoots with them to put on the website’s homepage. Sean Robinson saw this as a great opportunity for his name to be more widely known. He accepted this photo shoot opportunity and he planned to meet up with Under Armour the coming weekend.

The photo shoot went smoothly and Sean Robinson was astounded by the results. Under Armour liked him so much, they told Sean they could possibly talk about a real sponsorship in the future. This meant shoes, apparel, commercials, and much more. Sean was surprised by this offer but was extremely happy about it. He accepted this offer from Under Armour and couldn’t wait for a real sponsorship in the future.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - furiousPanda - 03-11-2023

Jumbo Edward will only do one type of sponsorship. 

Food sponsorships. And more specifically, Edward would have to be eating said food. He would take any big chain to small mom & pap stores. As long as you have food he will do the sponsorship.  

One particular sponsor stands out, name Big Edd's Candy Corn Store, asked him to do a television commercial. Jumbo Edward loves being on television. The commercial would just have Jumbo Edward's face zoomed in while he is indulging in this candy corn. Straight from a large clear glass bowl into Jumbo Edward's face, just munching on the candy. With flashing lights on each side - once he completes the bowl, Jumbo throws a fit of rage and flips the table. Then an announcer would ask two questions, "Are you out of Candy Corn?" and "Are you hungry for more?". Then he will yell, "COME TO BIG EDD'S CANDY CORN STORE!", all we sell is Candy Corn. And we have aisle and aisles of it. Finally, it just zooms into a single piece of candy corn. Fin

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - NYR73 - 03-11-2023

If my player were to get any kind of sponsorship, it would need to be dr pepper. he would need to sponsor something he truly loves and believes in, and nothing fits that bill more than good old dr p. it's probably the healthiest drink ever, so he would be promoting good health as well. dr pepper has never steered me wrong and my player would do anything to support such a good product. every good day is started with a liter of dr pepper, super healthy. none of that diet dr pepper crap though, that is not good at all. my player would do commercials and photoshoots with dr pepper and it will be great for their business. it has to be regular dr pepper or my player will walk. there is a certain standard of dr pepper that my player thinks needs to be met, and the diet dr pepper does not live up to that standard.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Reedy0rNot - 03-11-2023

My main sponsorship happened shortly after I was called up to the Chicago Butchers. It was not a pretty one, but I wasn't very popular and I was happy to take whatever I could get. Because it was my first it holds a special place near and dear to my heart. Joseph Cockman, Morgue and Mortuary LLC was the first company to hop on the Joe Reed bandwagon, and I have been riding with them ever since. At first the sponsorship was just photos of me promoting their company on anything they could stick them on. Billboards, bus stops, newspaper ads, you name it. Since it was an inner city Chicago business, the motto we went with was "Joe's Morgue: you stab 'em, we slab 'em". The phrase kind of took off in the local community and it definitely helped boost my popularity in Chicago. Now that I am becoming more famous in the ISFL, they have offered me a partial stake in the company.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Z-Whiz - 03-11-2023

Spottie O’Dopaliscious is getting a sponsorship from a major shoe company. And not just any shoe company, a very big (some say the biggest) shoe company. Nike. That’s right, your boy is signing a shoe deal with the flashiest kings of the footwear game. Spottie always looked up to the originals, the trend setters, the cover athletes. He hopes to one day be as notorious with Nike as the likes of Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods. When you think of basketball, you think of MJ. When you think of golf, you think of Tiger. Everyone knows the Air Jordan move, everyone knows Tiger wears red on Sunday. Spottie will be next in line. It’s something he’s always wanted. The fact he had to work so hard to earn it and it wasn’t given to him right when he joined the league makes it all the sweeter. He will be a shining light for the company and they won’t regret signing him.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - TheDangaZone - 03-11-2023

PBE PT

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Robb - 03-11-2023

Mr Robb is getting a sponsorship from Frank's Hot Sauce. Here's the pitch he signed onto for a commercial. Picture this: Mr Robb's in the middle of a brutal training session, sweating buckets and wondering if he's ever going to make it out alive. And then, like a shining beacon of hope, I see it - a bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce sitting on a nearby bench. Why not give it a try? I pour some onto my water bottle and take a swig. And holy cow, it was like a spicy explosion in my mouth! Suddenly, I felt like I could take on the world. The pitch was an easy sell to me, although doing the commercial and videos was not a fun experience. Although I'm a fan of spicy foods, they had me eating increasingly spicy foods until I was crying and sweating to release in a series of videos across platforms.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Tesla - 03-11-2023

Affiliate SHL PT

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - High Stick King - 03-11-2023

Matthew Mara never dreamt of getting a shoe deal. It was never something that he had ever contemplated in life and yet here he was, sitting in front of a contract with Adidas to produce his very own sneaker. The money didn't matter, it was just a cherry on top of his successful pro career that he never thought he'd have. Signing the contract was the easy part though, actually deciding on a design to authorize was a whole other bag of worms. Mara's first half dozen designs never returned any useable prototypes and the frustration was starting to rise when lucky #7 was the perfect design. The next stage was the name. What should these uniquely "Mara" themed sneakers be called? Although not the most famous "Magic", Matthew Mara was dubbed with the nick-name "Magic" last season by the home-town fans. So it seemed like a perfect idea to incorporate that by naming the shoes "Magic Mara's".

So keep an eye out for these to drop and don't miss out on your chance to purchase them. They are sure to be a collectors item.

[ 184 words ]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - FireworkFuse - 03-11-2023

Although Jason Steele now plays in Kansas City, he hasn't forgotten his roots at the University of Georgia. The city of Athens has a lot of great businesses but none stand out quite like Raising Cane's, making it a perfect pairing for the standout defensive tackle! Jason was frequently spotted inside the restaurant or in the drive-thru line during his four years at UGA, but nobody will forget the "Caniac Contest" Jason hosted last week. A chicken finger eating competition that lasted for six hours before a winner was declared. Local Athens resident Josh was able to eat an astounding 53 chicken fingers during the six hours and walked away with the grand prize of a lifetime supply of Raising Cane's, as well as a signed jersey from Jason Steele. The event was a huge success and now Raising Cane's is looking to host the "Caniac Contest" at the local Kansas City Raising Cane's before the Coyotes next game. Be on the lookout for Jason Steele the next time you pass by a Raising Cane's.