International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - aeonsjenni - 03-06-2023

Mary Marie, after standing out in her first few games in the DSFL, was approached by fashion company Prada to promote a new line of designer sunglasses, reports Aeons News. According to teammates, Marie was ecstatic to take the offer, as she would receive a number of free sunglasses to wear as part of her contract. However, it's reported that she has been extensively wearing the glasses outside the demands of her contract, and even bragged to her friends and teammates that she "looks so fucking hot" in them. Aeons News reached out to Prada, who responded saying that Marie was an ideal ambassador for their brand, citing her energy, love of fashion, and her joie de vivre. Prada expects to continue to work with Marie, especially if her contract demands continue to stay so minimal (insiders report that Marie was more interested in getting to wear the glasses than payment). As for Mary Marie herself, she responded to inquiries with a only selfie of her wearing the glasses, and otherwise did not respond to any questions.

[Image: image.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - WildfireMicro - 03-06-2023

Jack McPherson went to college at the University of Florida, where he got to drink a lot of Gatorade on the sidelines and beyond. So it was not that much of a surprise that the Pepsi company would want to approach him for a sponsorship, which they did when they went to call him late one night. However, the reason why it was so late is because of the timezone differences between Jack's home in Yellowknife Canada and PepsiCo's headquarters in Purchase Harrison NY making them call him way too late at night. They actually couldn't get a hold of him at first because of this, however they eventually did reach him and they went to work setting up the sponsorship.  

Jack loves his Gatorade sponsorship because, besides Pepsi itself, it happens to be his favorite drink and his absolute favorite drink when he is working out or going jogging. He does several commercials and advertisments for them, and just so happens to be their main guy currently in the ISFL.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - LiathTheSquirrel - 03-06-2023

The question of what brand I would accept the offer to be the sponsor of is harder than you would think there were a few options to choose from. Here are a few I could have picked. For shoes I could have picked Converse or Nike, for fast food I could have gone with Mcdonalds or Subway but at the end of the day it came down to a breakfast cereal brand. The three I had to choose from were fruity pebbles, Milo or the one that I went with Weet Bix. Now how Weet Bix advertises its cereal is very simple and the same each time. They do it in one of two ways. One is they start with the athlete showing off what they do best, for example kicking a ball, swimming or hitting a cricket ball with a bat then saying how many Weet Bix they have. The other way is basically the same but reversed. As for what I would do I would Tackle someone pretending to be a quarterback the saying “I do Seven Weet Bix so how many do you do!”

187 Words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Aneeqs - 03-06-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - wizard_literal - 03-06-2023

Commercial Transcript for Dub Redd's Nabisco Oreo Sponsorship:

Hey kids do you want to grow up to be as big as Dub Redd?  Well I've got some good news for you.  Here at Nabisco Oreo we locked our top flavor creators in a vault for two weeks until they came up with an new Oreo flavor that can stand up to the size of star Tijuana Defensive Tackle Dub Redd.  Introducing Oreo Redd.  A triple, yes that's right triple stuffed Oreo died with artificial food coloring Red 4000.  

We took Red 40 and added 100 times the color to bring you an Oreo that tastes entirely like the color Red.  Our lawyers warned us that Red 40 is already illegal United Kingdom and Switzerland due to health concerns, but we told them this is America and the American children deserve better than Red 40, they deserve Red 4000. If you eat just 6 Dub Redd Oreos a day for an entire year you too can grow to the size of all pro defensive tackle Dub Redd.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - RDBSouthPaw - 03-06-2023

Jordan Hartline has always been someone that has appreciated small local businesses and he has also loved waffles his whole life. After the big play he was approached by a local Belgian Waffle company and it was just a match made in heaven for the two. He immediately announced his partnership with the company and got going making and posting content for them right away. He even started filming a commercial that involved him eating a lot of waffles...on top of that Jordan has never done well in front of a camera so all the extra takes really started to add up. Let's just say he need to go for a few extra runs before the game the following week. Jordan gladly accepted all his pay for the partnership in the form of waffles and is constantly trying to get his teammates to join him in this deal. So if you think Hartline has put on a little weight, he has; its the waffles.

Code:
164 words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Bayley - 03-06-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Matty86 - 03-06-2023

Starting Kansas City Coyotes Quarterback Matthew Mayhem, also a TikTok influencer with over 1 trillion followers, has recently taken to promoting adult diapers on his channel and in post game interviews. Although the topic may seem unusual for someone in his position, Mayhem has managed to capture his audience's attention with his creative approach.

In his videos and interviews, Mayhem highlights the benefits of adult diapers for people with incontinence issues or those who need extra support during long periods of sitting, standing, or playing sports. He showcases different styles of adult diapers, emphasizing their comfort and discreetness. Mayhem also shares personal stories and experiences, making the topic relatable and approachable for his fans.
Mayhem's approach to promoting adult diapers is both informative and humorous. He uses his signature humor to break down the stigma surrounding incontinence and normalize the use of adult diapers. His followers appreciate his honesty and bravery in discussing a topic that is often considered taboo.

Through his creative and relatable approach, Mayhem has successfully managed to promote adult diapers to his massive following. At the end of each interview, Mayhem poops his pants and shows the reporters.

Code:
189 words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - lordcoolcats - 03-06-2023

PT Pass

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - ElMerchanto - 03-06-2023

PBE Affiliate