International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - FTR - 03-07-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Kyamprac - 03-08-2023

[Image: PTISFL.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - OrbitingDeath - 03-08-2023

[Image: yZDdr6W.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - ItsFrenchie - 03-08-2023

At this point in time, the Halcomsby’s heritage in world curling is well known, and even made its way in the American football world when young Bourtol was drafted in the Development Simulation Football League (DSFL) and then the International Simulation Football League (ISFL) in Tijuana and Baltimore respectively.

Ever since he first graced the field as a defensive tackle in his rookie year, Bourtol has been turning heads, leading the way in TFLs in S39. Now moved to Safety, he is keen on continuing this impact for Tijuana this season and Baltimore soon enough. This success on the field did not go unnoticed from a very peculiar business all things considered: Hardline Curling.

Yes, you read that right, curling! The company base in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, has seen the massive outreach that Bourtol has. With roots based in Quebec, the Charleroi native saw it fitting to bring a piece of his family along with him for the ISFL ride and keep the family tradition of curling alive through a new and unique way!

(173 words)

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - nickWilliams - 03-08-2023

[Image: l3qgOM4.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - WrittinDirectino - 03-08-2023

Royals rookie Brian Vincent-Vega was able to land a sponsorship from McDonalds. It was definitely a surprising choice; Brian was not an established star nor a high draft pick. People were confused. It made a whole lot more sense when the commercial featuring Brian, Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta finally aired. Here's a rough script.

(SAMUEL L JACKSON and BRIAN are in a car. SLJ is driving in a suit. BRIAN is wearing his London Royals jersey.)

Brian: You know what the funniest thing about Europe is?

SLJ: What?

Brian: It's the little differences. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

SLJ: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

Brian: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what a Quarter Pounder is.

SLJ: Then what do they call it?

Brian: They call it Royale with cheese.

(The car stops in front of a McDonalds drive thru in front of the Eiffel tower. SLJ rolls down the window and the camera pans to JOHN TRAVOLTA, who's taking orders.)

SLJ: Can I get a uhh, Royale with cheese?

The camera crash zooms on John Travolta's utterly confused face. 

Cue McDonalds Logo

End.

184 Words.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Ephenssta - 03-08-2023

Eeeeeeee fucking loves pens. Like he has a not-insignificant collection of fountain pens. He has one from the 1920's, another on which the nib is the same piece of metal as the rest of the body (Pilot MYU), a couple Pelikans, a couple Lamys, and many, many Pilot pens. They are among his most prized possessions. Everyone, he believes fervently, should have a good pen. It used to be a whole thing that people signed important documents with a special pen. EEEEEEEEE carries on this tradition by inking all of his contracts with a Pelikan M600 green stripe with a gorgeous Souveran nib. His agent hooked him up with a sponsorship from Pelikan, which has Eeeeeeee over the moon. How often do you get to hear a pro athlete squeal with joy? The ad will feature Eeeeeee's chickenscratch handwriting with the luxurious writing instrument inking his next contract. It's a big deal and all involved are quite excited for it.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - zaynzk - 03-08-2023

Premoting a new product is wild so i am going to pick a new line of banana Firstly, I would create a series of YouTube videos showcasing the latest banana products and their unique features. In these videos, I would explain the advantages of using bananas and how they can enhance one's daily life. I would also share some tips and tricks on how to use the products effectively, making them more user-friendly. Secondly, I would host a live Q&A session on social media, where users can ask me questions about the latest bananas, and I would answer them to the best of my ability. This would give viewers an opportunity to learn more about the products and interact with me directly. Finally, I would create a commercial that would air on television and social media. The commercial would feature me talking about how bananas have helped me in my daily life and how they can do the same for others.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Crunk - 03-08-2023

Danny Nedelko signed up to record a YouTube advert for a male grooming product.

"Hey, listen up, you hairy sacked rednecks! Do you feel like your nostrils are getting tickled? Or your ear hairs are waving 'hello' to everybody? It's time to kick that hairs ass with the Manscaped Weed Whacker 3.0! This baby is like a lawn mower for your junk, with a powerful motor that can handle anything you throw at it. And for you scared pencil necks, it's gentle enough not to give your nuts a buzz cut. Plus, it's waterproof, so you can take care of business while you're showering after you throw up 6 plates on the bench. So whether you're gonna be hooking up with a hoochie or you're planning to teabag Jay Cue Jr and take his job like I did, be a man and trim your testicles with the Manscaped Weed Whacker 3.0 - your freaks will love it!"

It premiered on International Women's Day, and was quickly deleted after heavy criticism.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - AW13 - 03-08-2023

PBE PT