International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Quasi - 03-08-2023

Sticky Hands seems like a natural fit to be the spokesperson for Snoop's new honey liqueur
[Image: u1NWRBH.jpg]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - C9Van - 03-09-2023

SHL CW

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - JuOSu - 03-09-2023

PBE PT

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Punk42AE - 03-09-2023

PBE Affiliation

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - LtHudz - 03-09-2023

[Image: ropNXeX.png]

Growing up and loving his farm, Jor-el happily became the main sponsor for his family's farm. The above became a predominate highway billboard advertisement near his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - sathona - 03-09-2023

PBE Affiliate (username skoldpaddor)

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - scudmuffin19 - 03-09-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Troen - 03-09-2023

Prompt Wrote:Your play has put you on the spotlight! With this, there’s been multiple big name (and small name) companies that are vying to agree with you to a sponsorship. For this PT, choose your main sponsorship and explain how you would promote it. It could be anything from a YouTube video to a legit commercial. Even describe behind the scenes of how it all happened!

People who aren't familiar with Austin might not know this, but Dell is actually headquartered in Round Rock, one of the cities in the Austin metro area. Since I like to do what I can for the local area, working with Dell was a natural direction to go for a sponsorship. I've used several different Dell laptops and desktops in school and after so I felt comfortable with a personal endorsement as well. In the last offseason, I worked with them to create four commercials that will be airing regionally this season and I'm hoping that they're successful enough that we can expand to more or in a larger area in future seasons. Besides that, Dell isn't exactly a small company so I'm also donating half of my post-tax pay from the commercials to local Austin charities starting with my previously endorsed Austin Center for Grief and Loss. I still think that they do a lot of the community in the area and are a good cause. Depending on if the commercials grow, I might be able to include more charities. So, be sure to buy Dell computers!

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - jollyjiggs - 03-09-2023

This just in, Legs McMillion has become sponsored by the United States Dollar! That's right, no longer will you be subjected to seeing the ugly mugs of some old lugs (no offense to Alexander Hamilton who actually looks like a straight up hunk on the $10 bill). From now on, you'll be seeing a lot more legs. Legs is on the one dollar bill, just standing there waiting to be shoved into a vending machine. Legs is on the elusive two dollar bill that your weird uncles pull out of their piggy bank to give you on your birthday because they forgot. Legs is on the five dollar bill, ready to be slammed on the table of the restaurant to under-tip your waiter. Legs is not on the ten dollar bill, as Alexander Hamilton is just too devilishly handsome to replace. Legs is on the twenty dollar bill that you hand to the cashier at TJ Maxx to buy 3 t-shirts and a new pair of jeans that will suddenly stop fitting you after the first wear. Legs is on the fifty dollar bill that you really just need to go deposit at the bank already before you lose it or something. Legs is on the one hundo dollar bill, flexing his quads while you flex your wallet. And lastly, Legs is on the brand new one thousand dollar bill. Why one thousand? It's in anticipation of Legs hoping to hit one thousand receiving yards in his rookie season.

No, there will not be a McMillion dollar bill.

[Image: 3IoBIyA.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - entreri - 03-09-2023

I would be sponsored by Riot to advertise for League of Legends. I would advertise this very effectively: I would stream a shitton of league of legends every day on twitch.
When I should be out training or practicing with the team, I would stream. When I should be eating dinner? I would stream. When we had our gameday, I would be playing league of legends. When we make the playoffs? Believe it or not: still streaming.
This would provide me the perfect opportunity to keep my career alive even after getting drafted to the ISFL where I will inevitably be sitting behind a bunch of WR's with millions more TPE than me. I will still at least be able to stream. I will use all of the money I make by streaming League of Legends every day to purchase an entire ISFL franchise myself, and then fire every other WR on the roster with my power.
Then, even though I suck, I will be forced to be the WR1 on the team.
Once gameday comes around however, I will still be streaming League of Legends.