International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - crash1005 - 03-10-2023

My first sponsorship was of course for my family business Onyxgut Forge. My parents asked if the could use my pictures on some flyers and of course I said the could do whatever they wanted my success is their success. The only thing I asked for in return was as much of my mom famous bean soup as she could send me. She sent me 6 whole pots and some of the ripest cheese to go along with it. My teammates were so happy for me they let me eat it all by my self for 2 weeks no one would go near me it was the sweetest thing the team could have done for me. I was also given my own private bathroom outside the locker room. The last part of the deal with my parents is in the offseason I will have to go on a promo tour around Azoroth for the business which should be great plenty of places I have never been. So all in all the sponsorship has been great and will just get better.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - voxaroth - 03-10-2023

It is after great deliberation that Seth Leavitt is happy to announce a partnership with the Coffee Connection chain of coffee shops, as a sponsor for their wide variety of coffee products, breakfast sandwiches, and acai bowls.  Seth can't say enough about how good the coffee is at the Coffee Connection, adding that he stops at least once every morning for a large americano with just a splash of cream.  "I like it to look just as dark as milk chocolate," Leavitt added, "almost black with just a touch of milk to elevate the flavors in the coffee".  Asked if he's always been an enthusiast of coffee products, he nodded and listed all the coffee gadgets in his home.  "I've got the Keurig, the Nespresso, a Moka Pot, a French press, and an aeropress all tucked away in my coffee nook.  You know you've made it when you've got a coffee nook."  But he remains adamant that his favorite coffee is the Coffee Connection, and is excited to partner with them.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Pib - 03-10-2023

Notso Smart has started to make a bit of a name for himself as an interception artist and chasing down the opposition to make clutch tackles, as the last line of defense between the opposition and the endzone. Naturally, this has brought forward a lot of sponsorship opportunities. While most of them get rejected, while Notso focuses on his development within the ISFL, one in particular stood out as relatively easy for Smart to fulfill the objectives of.

AZ Home Security provides alarm systems for residential buildings across the state. With it being so close to the Outlaws training ground, it wouldn’t take much effort and pays a pretty penny. To date, Notso has only completed the shoot for one commercial. Within it, burglars repeatedly attempt to break into a home but each time they are greeted by Smart who says “Notso Fast!”. On one occasion one of the home invaders makes it out of the home and takes off with a game console under his arm. Notso chases him down and brings him to the ground before grabbing him by the collar saying “You’re not-so smart! That home is protected by AZ Home Security!”. And scene.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - ToastCharger - 03-10-2023

PBE

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - 3lewsers - 03-10-2023

Kahn Cussion is no stranger to the physical demands of the game of football. From hard tackles to rough falls, he has experienced his fair share of bumps and bruises. But what if those bumps and bruises could be turned into a sponsorship opportunity?

Enter "Kahn's Kool-Aid", the official drink sponsor of the most hard-hitting football player around. This sponsorship sees Kahn as the face of a new line of sports drinks designed to help players recover from the inevitable knocks and scrapes that come with playing the game.

The tagline for the campaign is "When life gives you hits, make Kool-Aid!" and features Cussion in various humorous situations, such as being tackled into a swimming pool full of the colorful drink, or pouring it over his head in slow motion after a particularly rough game.

Not only is this sponsorship funny and memorable, but it also helps to promote the importance of staying hydrated on the field. So next time you take a hit, just remember, there's a cold glass of Kahn's Kool-Aid waiting for you on the sidelines.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - MikeWhiskey - 03-10-2023

Tank McGibbons has always been a farm boy. Hell, until he was 10 years old he thought there were only two stores, the local Coop and Tractor Supply. So it was no surprise when Tank jumped at the offer his agent got from Tractor Supply Co. Tank couldn't wait to film the commercial, or wear the hat, or whatever they wanted him to do. First up was a commercial shoot. Tank showed up in his best farm gear; plaid button down, old jeans, his favorite boots (or "shit kickers" as Tank calls them). At first they just wanted Tank to stand in front of the store, read his name and endorse the company. But Tank had other plans. He wanted to show the camera crew around the store, highlighting his favorite parts such as the pet wash station and the baby chickens. What was going to be a 10 second reading turned into an hour long sequence of Tank enjoying Tractor Supply. Later he filmed the spot like they wanted, and asked for the hour long footage to put on YouTube. For no other reason than he liked the store.

Quote:187 Words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Raven - 03-10-2023

Code:
Written option: Your play has put you on the spotlight! With this, there’s been multiple big name (and small name) companies that are vying to agree with you to a sponsorship. For this PT, choose your main sponsorship and explain how you would promote it. It could be anything from a YouTube video to a legit commercial. Even describe behind the scenes of how it all happened!

Perez grew up in the Netherlands and as such was chosen out as an international spokesperson for the visit netherlands campaign. A campaign to highlight the Netherlands and all the amazing things it has to offer. As a spokesperson Perez now shows up to public appearances wearing apparel promoting the visit netherlands website and campaign.

However, the big campaign action was a big promotional video featuring Perez and many other spokespersons from around the globe.

In this video they all visit a location in the Netherlands and show off what can be done. People were sent to Amsterdam to show off the city and all the museums there, someone was sent to the Keukenhof while it was in full bloom. Nijmegen and the TVTAS islands were also featured. Perez however was sent to Maastricht, the city he grew up in. He was recorded touring the city, eating and drinking at various cafes and restaurants and of course a beautiful walk past the Maas river showing off former roman building structures. Perez was ecstatic to show off his city and hype up people to visit it as well.

The video will be released to the internet soon and Perez will continue to advertise and support thr campaign as spokesperson and sponser.

[210 words]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - toofpete - 03-10-2023

There's only one place Bruce would even consider sponsoring, and that's the original Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland.

Growing up, Bruce had always heard about Voodoo Doughnuts and their off-kilter, out of this world donuts. Being the off-kilter weirdo he knew he was, Bruce knew Voodoo was the place for him because he LOVES donuts. However, the best he could get for donuts in his hometown was Kountry Donuts and Burritos down on Dumas Ave growing up.

Even when he was in College Station, the best donuts he could find were at Shipley's. They were fine, but nothing special.

So the first thing Bruce did when he stepped off of the plane in Portland was IMMEDIATELY go to Voodoo Doughnuts and he's been every single morning since.

Bruce wakes up at 4am, works out, takes a shower, and then goes to Voodoo for what he calls his "morning constitutional".

After a few weeks, and with all of the hype surrounding Bruce as the #4 overall pick in the DSFL, the owner of Voodoo asked if he would like to partner with them.

So Bruce has been shooting commercials, doing photo ops for ads, and even started recording his own morning YouTube series once a week during his morning visits to the shop called "Hurts Donut" where he talks about the different kinds of donuts he eats depending on the Pythons DSFL matchups that week.

They also have the "Get a Sack, Give a Sack" promotion where any time Bruce gets a sack in a game, Voodoo gives out sacks of assorted donuts for free the next morning. Unurprisingly, Voodoo's profits have been lower than normal the last few weeks.

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Jumbo - 03-10-2023

SHL Affiliate
Username: Jumobone19

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - CementHands - 03-10-2023

SHL PT Claim