International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships (/showthread.php?tid=44036)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - MMFLEX - 03-10-2023

Not for her play, but Raya's surname has landed her a promotional deal with the nation's leading hitman agency, Dirty Deeds. Raya's last name, Ho'opa'i, is Hawaiian for revenge. Dirty Deeds found this out and offered her sponsorship in efforts to boost their business. Raya has now been featured in magazine ads portraying her assassinating a football with the tagline "Revenge Comes In All Shapes And Slices." She was even flown in to attend a worldwide contract killing conference where she spoke on Dirty Deeds' behalf. Due to her recent sponsorship, many around the league have given her the nickname "Hit Woman" as she stuffs runs and sacks the quarterback. It's been said that many of her teammates have become fearful of Raya and question if they've been maintaining a healthy relationship with her. Raya's recent spat with IceBear has led many to believe that the General Manager has an active hit on him, and he's been seen to have as many as 6 armed men by his side at any moment. As if that will be enough, if....

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - BrontBront - 03-10-2023

Hammer: "Are you sure I have to read this?"

Agent: "Come on, we call have to put in a little grunt work here and there"

Hammer: "Its so demeaning though. I literally graduated from Ga Tech!"

Agent: "When you get big enough I promise we'll get more choosey, plus its a part of your brand anyway"

Hammer: "These things dont even work, I just wear them to look big."

Agent: "Well you certainly look scary, so its doing at least 1 thing"

Hammer: "Fine...Start the recording"

"DO YOU WANT SMASH LIKE BIG HAMMER?? MAKE NECK BIG WITH "DICK'S NECK ROLL®"! ENEMY SCARED, THEY RUN FROM YOU LIKE LITTLE TINY COWARDS."
*cue tiny scream sounds*
"AARRHHHHH, HAMMER SMASH!!!"
*cue explosion noises*
An announcer in the distance: "BIGTON HAMMER WITH THE HUGE HIT, AND FUMBLE!!"
*cue Crowd cheers loudly*
Voice over: "Dicks Neck Roll®, hit like a champion"

Hammer: "Are you satisfied? Goodness gracious"

Agent: "Okay maybe we did go a little overboard with the branding...."

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - slothfacekilla - 03-10-2023

Code:
Your play has put you on the spotlight! With this, there’s been multiple big name (and small name) companies that are vying to agree with you to a sponsorship. For this PT, choose your main sponsorship and explain how you would promote it. It could be anything from a YouTube video to a legit commercial. Even describe behind the scenes of how it all happened!

I am guessing that these companies were turned down by many other players before they came to Michaelangelo McTurtle to help sell their products.  Mikey isn't having that good of a season despite being capped so I imagine that most companies would rather have a higher profile player as a way to push their product to more people.  I guess fitting with his name and family he would probably be mainly sponsored by a local New York pizza shop.  Mikey would promote it by eating there a ton and taking advantage of what I can only imagine is free pizza for him.  He could also do local cheesy commercials for the pizza place so that people wouldn't have to see him out eating at it.  I'm guessing McTurtle could leverage whichever pizza shop he eats at the most into giving him some sort of sponsorship.  They could even get some stands set up in the Silverbacks' stadium so that the fans could get the sweet sponsored pizza on game days.

170 words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Starboy - 03-10-2023

[Image: pgcE1ac.png]

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - AK41 - 03-10-2023

PBE AFFILIATE

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - slate - 03-10-2023

Leandre Diarra's cousin, Kwame Diarra, is a professional soccer player in Ligue 1 for Paris Saint-Germain. Despite playing different sports, the two cousins share a love for competition and often stream their video game matches on Twitch, playing either the popular soccer game SSL 55 or the popular American football game ISFL 55. Their streams have gained a significant following among sports fans from all over the world, drawn to the Diarra cousins' athletic prowess, charisma, and entertaining banter.

Recently, the two cousins were approached by a major beverage company, HydrateMax, to advertise their product on their streams. The company is looking to expand its reach to younger audiences and sees the Diarra cousins' stream as the perfect platform to do so. In exchange for advertising the product on their stream, the cousins would receive a generous monthly stipend, as well as a lifetime supply of the product.

The cousins are considering the sponsorship agreement, as it would provide them with a significant source of income and help them gain even more exposure. However, they are also aware of the potential backlash they could receive for promoting a sugary drink, given their status as professional athletes. As such, they are discussing with the company to potentially make adjustments to the product's formula and advertising strategy to better align with their values and brand.

Code:
221 words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - Skindog44 - 03-10-2023

PBE affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - caravaggio - 03-10-2023

Walrus Jones has had a short career in the ISFL so far, but has been working hard to make an impact for the Otters. Playing offensive line it’s hard to play well and get noticed, especially since linemen only usually get called out when they make a penalty or allow a sack, two things that they are specifically trying not to do.

So imagine his surprise when he got a call from the Orange County Pancake Emporium, a local restaurant known for its 24 inch pancakes. It was so exciting to hear that they wanted to offer a sponsorship, all that needs to happen is appear in a few commercials extoling the Pancake Emporium and it’s array of breakfast offerings.

The day arrives, and the commercial is set up. All Walrus needs to do is eat a stack of mega pancakes for the camera, and talk about how awesome it is. This is super easy, given the insane caloric requirements for a professional offensive lineman. Hopefully this is the start of many more sponsorships and commercials!

Code:
176 words

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - AL_GRINGO - 03-10-2023

PBE Welfare

RE: (S40) PT #3 - Sponsorships - toivo - 03-10-2023

SHL PT