International Simulation Football League
(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season (/showthread.php?tid=4404)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Admin - 09-09-2017

This PT will run for the weekend only.

Your Task:
Written: Must be at least 200 words, What did your player do this off season to prepare for the upcoming NSFL or DSFL season?

Or

Grafx: The season is close and people are getting excited. Create a hype advertisement for a team in the NSFL or DSFL

Gain
2 TPE for completing the task in full

Deadline: Sunday night, 11:59PM PST

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Valtookan - 09-09-2017

Get pissed. I'm serious, how the hell did I not win Linebacker of the Year? It makes no sense? I lost winning it outright and instead tied with some "low-TPE career resurgence was-about-to-be-inactive got stats because his team is trash" 200 ish TPE LB? Seriously, Luke and Kevin C. have more TPE than that man.

So yeah, my ultimatum this season is to be the unquestionable best Linebacker. I've had enough of being slept on, enough of the "you've got the simmer on your team", enough of "you couldn't do this on Legion", enough of being in Jaylon Lee's shadow, unquestionable best. I implore you to laugh at this all you want, it won't matter when I take things into my own hands and lead the Outlaws to 4 more Ultimus Cups. ARI

"What, ... Harrif, you know that you guys haven't won even the third one yet. You know that right? You gotta be careful or you'll be quoted."

QUOTE ME RIGHT NOW I DARE YOU.

The Outlaws are going to guaranteed win the Ultimus Cup ever single year for as long as my contract extension is running! I don't even want to see that "But Tuck and Lee will be there and carrying". Nope nope, no. I said this sh** first. You'd better believe me.

Oh, what am I doing? It could be a secret you know. >.>

Nah, I'm just training. Lot of film study with NFL Lbs. Lots of working out and technique based things. I even am looking towards working on my endurance levels.

Anyways, I'm going to be the best. That's final. ARI

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - TheMemeMaestro - 09-09-2017

Antonio Sandoval put in the work this offseason. He knew the draft was coming up, and he needed to increase his draft stock. After a mediocre season in his waiver year, he knew it was time to step up or step out. He would work out constantly to get stronger so he could block the opposition with higher efficiency. He worked with Defensive Lineman such as BIG BOT to work on getting better at blocking. He would be out on the field for upwards of 15 hours on some days, even stretching it to 20 on others. This hard work would eventually pay off for Antonio. He would be drafted first overall by the Colorado Yeti. But that didn't mean it was party time. He continued to get to work, to try and prove all the doubters wrong about him not deserving to be the number one pick. He feels like if he doesn't have an amazing season, then he will be said to be a draft bust. He never will skip a day that he could possibly be working. This shows Sandoval's intense work ethic, and that one day he hopes to be remembered with the greats of the NSFL.

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - AsylumParty - 09-09-2017

Dustin Evans spent a large chunk of his time during the off-season on the beach. No, not relaxing, but waking up early to get in a 5k, before returning later on in the afternoon to run speed drills. His favorite of the lot seemed to be the ladder, rarely over or under stepping, showing off his precise footwork before dropping the cones for some 3 cone drills as well.

His improvement so far has been extraordinary, and he seems very near to peaking in terms of quickness, though perhaps his agility is set to skyrocket next. As we wait for the nearing preseason to view each players leaps and bounds following the off-season, I think it's very reasonable to expect Evans to play considerably more efficiently this year, seeing as with his greatly improved speed comes the ability to separate from defensive backs easier. This will allow Bronko more completions, Evans less drops, and hopefully in his case, more wins.

Being the quiet man that he is, he annually falls down rankings, but the surge he'll bring will spark defenders and spectators eyes alight. If you want a good value pick up in your fantasy drafts, pick up Evans as a safe wide receiver two with upside.

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Admin - 09-09-2017

The S1 Off-Season was big for Josh Garden, coming off of leading the National Simulation Football League in receiving yards and earning the top WR award, Garden focused on continuing his training and looking towards S2. His second season in the National Simulation Football League was by no means disappointing for Garden. He improved in each receiver statistical category, but he fell behind Robert Phelps and Fox North in yardage in S2 and lost out on the Top WR award to Robert Phelps. Josh Garden has spend the S2 Off-Season working harder and changing up his workout routine in order to get his Top WR award back. Garden is a man on a mission heading into S3 and he intends to show the entire league that he is not only the best receiver in the league, but the best player, period. With back to back Top QB award winner, Chris Orosz throwing him the ball, an improved offensive line, superstar running back Bubba Nuck in the backfield, and top notch receiver Bailey Cook opposite the field from Garden, defenses cannot double cover and focus all their attention on Garden. Look for Garden to feast in S3 as he bullies whichever defensive back is unfortunate enough to match up with him in each game.

213 words

(09-09-2017, 11:39 AM)Ballerstorm Wrote:The S1 Off-Season was big for Josh Garden, coming off of leading the National Simulation Football League in receiving yards and earning the top WR award, Garden focused on continuing his training and looking towards S2. His second season in the National Simulation Football League was by no means disappointing for Garden. He improved in each receiver statistical category, but he fell behind Robert Phelps and Fox North in yardage in S2 and lost out on the Top WR award to Robert Phelps. Josh Garden has spend the S2 Off-Season working harder and changing up his workout routine in order to get his Top WR award back. Garden is a man on a mission heading into S3 and he intends to show the entire league that he is not only the best receiver in the league, but the best player, period. With back to back Top QB award winner, Chris Orosz throwing him the ball, an improved offensive line, superstar running back Bubba Nuck in the backfield, and top notch receiver Bailey Cook opposite the field from Garden, defenses cannot double cover and focus all their attention on Garden. Look for Garden to feast in S3 as he bullies whichever defensive back is unfortunate enough to match up with him in each game.

213 words

Make sure you also practice chewing this off-season. We wouldn't want you choking the the Playoffs again. LOL!

@Bzerkap @kckolbe

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Bzerkap - 09-09-2017

(09-09-2017, 10:50 AM)Valtookan Wrote:Make sure you also practice chewing this off-season. We wouldn't want you choking the the Playoffs again. LOL!

@Bzerkap @kckolbe
Try to stand out a little more this season man. I couldn't find you on the lists when I voted for top LB

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Vikain - 09-09-2017

The offseason is both a relaxing and a grueling time for players. Vikian Marmeladov going into his third season in NSFL and final one in his rookie contract, expectations are put on him. After getting into the pro-bowl in his first year, Marmeladov has not taken that big step many expected last season with the Philadelphia Liberty. “I’ve been training and getting ready for this upcoming season. My teammates really push me to get better, especially a guy like Lincoln Jefferson. We have friendly competitions in practice and if I can train and get close to his level we can be a dangerous duo”. Marmeladov has been fairly quiet in his career when it comes off the field activities. “Even in the offseason you usually won’t find me partying too hard and trying to bring attention to myself. So far I’ve really just spent time with family and kept in shape. Nothing too fancy or exciting. With that final year of contract in the back of my mind you kind of have to stay busy and just work to get better. The big thing is going to be consistency in level of play. I’ve been working on my speed and turning my hips better so I can keep those long balls to a minimum”. With the draft over and the preseason around the corner, fans are excited to see what this Philadelphia group can pull out this year.

(09-09-2017, 11:53 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:Try to stand out a little more this season man. I couldn't find you on the lists when I voted for top LB

ooooooo that was good....

But it wasn't as good as when Tuck exposed you for that sack in the Probowl game last night!

(S3) - Weekend PT #1 - Off-Season - Bzerkap - 09-09-2017

(09-09-2017, 10:57 AM)Valtookan Wrote:ooooooo that was good....

But it wasn't as good as when Tuck exposed you for that sack in the Probowl game last night!
everyone knows pro bowl don't matter. Now let's go back over the Wraiths vs Outlaws games last season.

1 sack over two games, not great, just average