International Simulation Football League
*Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting (/showthread.php?tid=44225)

*Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Raccoon177 - 03-17-2023

Hello folks, you must be thinking “This is the stupid thing i’ve ever seen” And it’s probably justified. But i’m going to try my absolute hardest in creating a list on how many cheeseburgers each DSFL team could eat in one sitting.

NOR 8. Norfolk Seawolves - 0

This stupid dumb sub lacks the one requirement for this challenge, a digestive system. Easy way to rank dead last with zero.

POR 7. Portland Pythons - 4

If you take the average size of a python, and do valuable research on how much it can fit in its stomach, you might waste 20 minutes of your life and find out the answer is 4.

MIN 6. Minnesota Greyducks - 5

Now you might be saying, how the hell does a Duck eat 5 cheeseburgers, but look no further then science, ducks have very big stomachs and can eat almost anything, which is why they rank higher then the Pythons in my book.

KCC  5. Kansas City Coyotes - 7

Coyotes have big stomachs for their size, but admittedly they aren’t very big. Which is why i can’t rank them any higher than this.

DAL  4. Dallas Birddogs - 10

Now if we combine a big and a dog together, we might get a little higher than this, but Dogs have big stomachs, something that reminds me when my friends dog ate half his couch while he was away for the day, funny moment when we found out, but not for the couch.

BBB 3. Bondi Beach Buccaneers- 13

Now you might be wondering why i ranked these guys the lowest of all human teams, but due to the sheer nature of the fact that Pirates are not accustomed to Western foods like Cheeseburgers makes me believe they’d have a harder time then the other Human squads.

TIJ 2. Tijuana Luchadores - 15

Sadly my team will not take top place, but hey, 15 is no small amount. We will use the future Ultimini win to make ourselves feel better about losing this one

LON 1. London Royals - 50

Stupid fat British people win for the first time since WW2, they get this win due to the fact that kings are fat and dumb and only eat so much because they know democracy is better and it makes them sad.

Hope you guys enjoyed. ISFL version next?

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Twenty6 - 03-17-2023

I must admit that I do like me some cheeseburgers.

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Attopax - 03-18-2023

Should do an alt ranking if you interpret the London Royals as lions instead of kings/queens.

I MUST know how many cheeseburgers a lion can eat!

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - domffl - 03-18-2023

yeah but royals don't eat the food of poor people. #NotMyChampion

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Jaywe88 - 03-20-2023

I can’t believe we’re only ranked #2

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Raccoon177 - 03-21-2023

(03-18-2023, 12:08 AM)Attopax Wrote: Should do an alt ranking if you interpret the London Royals as lions instead of kings/queens.

I MUST know how many cheeseburgers a lion can eat!
Lions have very big stomachs, so they can eat 50 kgs of food in one sitting, 1 kg is about 6 to 8 cheeseburgers, so 300 to 400

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Ephenssta - 03-21-2023

The boat itself maybe couldn't eat cheeseburgers, but I'm sure the many hungry sailors that run the boats would love to feast on something other than the kitchen food.

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - Gadget - 03-21-2023

BirdDogs robbed. If a dog can eat half a couch I would imagine that equates to more then 10 burgers.

RE: Ranking every DSFL team on how many cheeseburgers they could eat in one sitting - DREAMSLOTH - 03-21-2023

ISFL next please