International Simulation Football League
*[grade this] jefferson needs the money - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *[grade this] jefferson needs the money (/showthread.php?tid=44252)

*[grade this] jefferson needs the money - thecanadiancanuck - 03-19-2023

Hey everyone. Rookie QB Jake Jefferson here from the Kansas City Coyotes to answer any questions you might have about me as a player or user, or anything in general. Ask away!

Quote:What's the secret to Jake Jefferson's running game? Good cleats, a pre-game ritual, tape study, or is it just pure instinct?

A lot of the early instincts came from playing backyard football with my family and just trying to get around the guy in front of me. Once I got into more organized games in school, they really worked with me on keeping my eyes downfield and knowing when to pass and when to go and I think that really helped me.

Quote:What was your favorite memory of being on the Spartans for the prospect bowl?

Probably the game where there was like a 90-yard drive for a touchdown. It was awesome to be able to get out of a jam like that and score.

Quote:What is the worst "typical" topping on a pizza?

Pineapple belongs on pizza. Feel free to drop me off your draft boards for that.

As for the worst, I've never been a fan of olives. Just don't like the texture of them.

Quote:If the number 7 was a color, what color would it be?

In my mind it's red or white. I'm a hockey fan, and the first jersey that comes to mind when thinking of the number 7 is Ottawa's Brady Tkachuk. Atlanta's Michael Vick too if you want to go down that road.

Quote:What’s the difference between a bush, a shrub, and a hedge?

A hedge is the thing that you trim into a blocky shape to mark off the boundary to your property, whereas a bush or shrub is more rounded and individual. I don't know if it's the sound of the word, but for me "bush" just sounds like something that would be denser than a shrub, which is how I would demarcate the two.

Quote:1) What significance does the number 9 have?
Just from watching the NFL, I've noticed that a lot of the running QBs that I'd like to emulate have lower jersey numbers - Kyler Murray's 1, Jalen Hurts' 2, Lamar Jackson's 8. It just feels right to go with number 9 for me.
Quote:2) Many say running QBs are prone to injury. Are you the type to slide or do you invite the hit?
Being only about 205, I don't really have the size to be able to bull through contact. I'm much more attuned to playing a slippery style where I can slide or get out of bounds to stay healthy and avoid getting rocked.
Quote:3) When you put on your shoes, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?
I put on my socks with the rest of my clothes and then put the shoes on later.

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - wizard_literal - 03-19-2023

What's the secret to Jake Jefferson's running game? Good cleats, a pre-game ritual, tape study, or is it just pure instinct?

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - CROney3 - 03-19-2023

What was your favorite memory of being on the Spartans for the prospect bowl?

What is the worst "typical" topping on a pizza?

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - domffl - 03-19-2023

If the number 7 was a color, what color would it be?

What’s the difference between a bush, a shrub, and a hedge?

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - jdc4654 - 03-19-2023

What has been your favorite part of the DSFL so far?

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - Twenty6 - 03-20-2023

1) What significance does the number 9 have?
2) Many say running QBs are prone to injury. Are you the type to slide or do you invite the hit?
3) When you put on your shoes, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?

RE: [open] jefferson needs the money - thecanadiancanuck - 03-26-2023

Answered up to here.