International Simulation Football League
Joe Shabado Suspension - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Joe Shabado Suspension (/showthread.php?tid=44276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Joe Shabado Suspension - Swanty - 03-21-2023

It has been brought to our attention that last night, @Joe Shabado violated league rulebook section IX.C.1 Conduct Detrimental to the League; specifically subsection D (Contains hateful or offensive language) in combination with A (Took place in an official league owned space).

We strive to ensure all members of the league find this community to be safe and inviting to all and as such, ableist and homophobic language have no place here. We thank the rookie mentor team for quickly stepping in and blocking the user responsible from being able to post further.

@Joe Shabado will be suspended from all league spaces for 8 weeks, expiring on May 16th.

Immediately following this suspension, the user will also have 8 weeks of probation running until July 11th, during which time, they will be unable to earn Discord pay.

As always, the user may reach out to @Attopax if they wish to appeal this punishment.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - Yeenoghu - 03-21-2023

Thank you to HO and RM team. Glad we came to an equitable resolution where the community was protected and the user got the role that he requested.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - CROney3 - 03-21-2023

Makes sense to me, nice job HO. It was a very bizarre scenario and the doubling down after was odd. Hopefully they learn their lesson before coming back.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - zaynzk - 03-21-2023

I wonder how this will affect his draft stock

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - PugWalrus - 03-21-2023

Did the dude show any signs of being like this before or did he just wake up like a sleeper agent and decide to act like a weirdo? lmfao

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - nunccoepi - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 09:56 AM)PugWalrus Wrote: Did the dude show any signs of being like this before or did he just wake up like a sleeper agent and decide to act like a weirdo? lmfao
His team will be able to say better, but my understanding is that this seemed to come out of nowhere.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - soevil - 03-21-2023

I need to know what all was said so I can add it to the chart

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - CROney3 - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 10:03 AM)nunccoepi Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 09:56 AM)PugWalrus Wrote: Did the dude show any signs of being like this before or did he just wake up like a sleeper agent and decide to act like a weirdo? lmfao
His team will be able to say better, but my understanding is that this seemed to come out of nowhere.

Not on his team but I'm in rookie discord all the time. He had a weird groveling session in the Hon locker room the night/morning before. Then just went nuts in the rookie discord for about 5ish minutes and doubled down on his comments (in a weird way).

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - nunccoepi - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 10:14 AM)CROney3 Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 10:03 AM)nunccoepi Wrote:

Not on his team but I'm in rookie discord all the time. He had a weird groveling session in the Hon locker room the night/morning before. Then just went nuts in the rookie discord for about 5ish minutes and doubled down on his comments (in a weird way).
Well, hopefully he was just going through something, got it figured out, learned from it, and can come back better than ever.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - platanocat - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 10:08 AM)soevil Wrote: I need to know what all was said so I can add it to the chart

Release the chart