International Simulation Football League
Joe Shabado Suspension - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Joe Shabado Suspension (/showthread.php?tid=44276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - lordcoolcats - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 12:29 PM)lordcoolcats Wrote: PSA. If you ever consider saying something not cool, don't say that thing. Just say something cool instead. It's honestly not that hard to just be cool. Everyone should try it.

Bump.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - Ephenssta - 03-21-2023

Nothing wrong with some tongue in cheek humor. A punishment thread following some gross homophobia is neither the time nor the place.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - SchwarzNarr - 03-21-2023

(03-21-2023, 05:15 PM)lordcoolcats Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 12:29 PM)lordcoolcats Wrote: PSA. If you ever consider saying something not cool, don't say that thing. Just say something cool instead. It's honestly not that hard to just be cool. Everyone should try it.

Bump.
Considering you're lordcoolcats I'll trust your advice on being cool.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - domffl - 03-22-2023

(03-21-2023, 05:37 PM)SchwarzNarr Wrote:

Bump.
I think I’d like to see a resume first.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - MikeWhiskey - 03-22-2023

(03-22-2023, 07:07 AM)domffl Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 05:37 PM)SchwarzNarr Wrote:

Bump.
I think I’d like to see a resume first.
I think it's going to be pretty short. Going to want to check references as well

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - qWest - 03-22-2023

oof ouch owie cut my finger on all that edge

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - AnUnoriginalGuy - 03-22-2023

last time i've seen this much edginess was on questionable websites

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - Reedy0rNot - 03-23-2023

This is such a weird place. You let us know that you’ve punished someone. But then when we ask why or what was said. you say it’s not important or it’s hurtful. Then why bother telling us someone was punished.

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - unconfident - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 11:57 AM)Reedy0rNot Wrote: This is such a weird place. You let us know that you’ve punished someone. But then when we ask why or what was said. you say it’s not important or it’s hurtful. Then why bother telling us someone was punished.
I think if you want to know what should said, you should DM HO in private. posting it in public doesnt really make sense to me

RE: Joe Shabado Suspension - DarknessRising - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 11:57 AM)Reedy0rNot Wrote: This is such a weird place. You let us know that you’ve punished someone. But then when we ask why or what was said. you say it’s not important or it’s hurtful. Then why bother telling us someone was punished.

In this thread itself, no one from HO has said anything about it being not important/hurtful. We don't say the messages because we would just be spreading what was said onto the forum and immortalising it by having it written down, especially a case where inthe same message, they were asking to get banned from it. Realistically, anyone that seriously wants to know what was said, will very easily be able to find someone who will tell them what it is, and that can't and won't be stopped. But i would return serve and say why is it so important to know what exactly was said? Are you asking becuase you just want to know, or is there a reason you feel it should be widely spread and posted exactly what viscous and hateful language was used?

But to think on your later statement "why bother telling us", well what would you prefer? Someone has to drop off the face of the earth for no reason, no GM's are allowed to know what type of event went on and if they did something that is servery hampering of their draft stock or perception of a user compare, or the more.

Genuinely would like to see a reply to this to hopefully understand your side and why you think we should do differently.