International Simulation Football League
*Dino Nuggets Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Dino Nuggets Presser (/showthread.php?tid=44461)

Pages: 1 2

*Dino Nuggets Presser - swoosh - 03-30-2023

Hello everyone, please welcome S42 cornerback prospect Dino Nuggets to the stage. The floor is open for questions.

@jollyjiggs
1. Do you feel more dino or more nugget? How do each of these traits help you on the field?
I’ve been eating nuggets my whole life, not just dino nuggets, so I’d say I feel more nugget than dino. Dinos are cool though. Jurassic Park helped put us on the map. Both dino and nugget traits help me on the football field. Having dino in my blood, I’m a fierce competitor. Fast and quick like a Raptor. Strong like a T-Rex. I hope to show teams my athleticism as I feel I can go toe-to-toe with anyone. With nugget blood, I feel it is a huge part of my mental makeup. We’re used to be eaten by millions, so there’s not a lot that can get me down. We’re used to bouncing right back up. As a cornerback, you need that mentality. You may beat me once, but I promise I’ll get right back up and lock you down. I'll be on you like ketchup on nuggets. 

2. Any cool ISFL or DSFL logos stick out to you so far?
I’ll give you rankings for DSFL logos. Strictly logos, not taking into account team name or location.

1. Hahalua
2. Silverbacks
3. Sailfish
4. Otters
5. Crash
6. Outlaws
7. Fire Salamanders
8. Copperheads
9. Hawks
10. Sabercats
11. Yeti
12. Wraiths
13. Second Line
14. Butchers

Don’t get it twisted though, I’ll look good in any uniform and would be happy to play for any team that wants me.

3. Dino nuggets in the microwave, oven, or air fryer? (Sorry if this is a touchy question)
Never the microwave. I’m a lazy “cook” but I could never even consider this an option. Dino nuggets deserve better than that. This may offend some people, but I don’t own an air fryer so that’s out. That leaves only one option left - the oven. Make sure you cook them longer than the instructions suggest though, you want them to get a little crispy on the outside. Your oven may vary. 

@ZootTX
What is the best dino nugget shape?
Tough question. Fork to my head, give me the Stegosaurus. I feel it has the most chicken for your buck. Even though there are lots of grooves at the top of the Stegosaurus, it's packed in tight in the middle. And more chicken equals more protein. Protein is good for the gains.

@CROney3
What's the best dipping sauce for dino nuggets?
Call it boring but give me ketchup. Classic Heinz. I love ranch as well, but typically I’m eating dino nuggets at home and I don’t have a good ranch on deck. Store bought ranch is a no for me.

What is the best beverage to consume when eating dino nuggets?
I’m a quick eater in general and when it comes to dino nuggets especially, I’m in and out. I’m usually not consuming a beverage while eating them. Occasionally water though. Need to stay hydrated. Sorry if this is boring as well. 

@TubaDeus
My 3 year old likes to warm up dino nuggets before deciding he no longer wants them. Can you make a superior nugget that tastes so good that even a toddler can't say no?
Interesting. What dipping sauce is your kid using? As good as dino nuggets are on their own, ultimately they are simply a vessel for a dipping sauce. I don’t think dino nuggets themselves can be improved as they’re peak nugget as it stands. 600mg Omega-3. White meat only. No artificial ingredients, flavors, colors. No preservatives. No antibiotics. Ever. Yummy, it even says so on the box. I’d have your kid try a different dipping sauce and see if that fixes the issue.

@Ephenssta
How do you feel about egg salad?
Absolutely fantastic. Dare I say...better than dino nuggets? I haven't had an egg salad sandwich in a very long time though, so there may be a bit of nostalgia in that statement. No, they're better than dino nuggets. Just don't let my parents hear that. 

@wizard_literal
Don't worry, Egg Salad is bad but we all have our own preferences.  For example I prefer Honey Mustard over Ketchup.  When you're not eating Dino Nuggets what's your goto snack?
Honey mustard is great. It’s just that I never have it stocked in my fridge, so it’s not an option for dino nuggets. If I’m out though and ordering chicken tenders, I’m all in on honey mustard. As for snacks, I'm not sure if I have a go to. I'll throw out hummus, although it's not something I have often. Far better at restaurants, but still a nice snack at home. 

[Image: VEDJDMHCENCOPHWR6JT7KSIUZI.jpg]

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - jollyjiggs - 03-30-2023

1. Do you feel more dino or more nugget? How do each of these traits help you on the field?

3. Dino nuggets in the microwave, oven, or air fryer? (Sorry if this is a touchy question)

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - swoosh - 03-30-2023

(03-30-2023, 01:15 PM)jollyjiggs Wrote: 1. Do you feel more dino or more nugget? How do each of these traits help you on the field?

Answered in OP, thank you.

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - ZootTX - 03-30-2023

What is the best dino nugget shape?

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - swoosh - 03-30-2023

(03-30-2023, 04:19 PM)ZootTX Wrote: What is the best dino nugget shape?
Appreciate the question, added to OP.

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - CROney3 - 03-30-2023

What's the best dipping sauce for dino nuggets?

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - TubaDeus - 03-31-2023

My 3 year old likes to warm up dino nuggets before deciding he no longer wants them. Can you make a superior nugget that tastes so good that even a toddler can't say no?

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - swoosh - 03-31-2023

(03-30-2023, 08:27 PM)CROney3 Wrote: What's the best dipping sauce for dino nuggets?

(03-31-2023, 11:04 AM)TubaDeus Wrote: My 3 year old likes to warm up dino nuggets before deciding he no longer wants them. Can you make a superior nugget that tastes so good that even a toddler can't say no?

Answered, thank you.

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - Ephenssta - 03-31-2023

How do you feel about egg salad?

RE: Dino Nuggets Presser - swoosh - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 04:47 PM)Ephenssta Wrote: How do you feel about egg salad?
Now I'm hungry.