International Simulation Football League
*Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 (/showthread.php?tid=44604)

*Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - DangWookie - 04-03-2023

Ready to grade

Good morning everyone!

Please welcome Offensive Lineman Prospect Ace Anderson to the stand! He is ready to answer any questions you might have!

1. What's Ace's biggest play of his career so far?

Thanks for the question! In 8th grade, I starred as JoJo in Chiefland Middle School's production of Suessical and that's definitely the biggest play that I've been in. On the field, that play I'm most remembered for was in the Gator's first SEC Championship loss to Alabama during my time there. We were down a few scores nearing the end of the third quarter and I pulled out wide ofr a counter run play. I pancaked Alabama's star linebacker which allowed our running back to get into the end zone and score. Even though we ended up losing that game, that play and specifically the pancake jumpstarted us being able to at least make the game competitive.

2. Ace, thanks for taking my question. What was your biggest takeaway from your time at Florida and how do you think you can take what you learned there and apply it to the upcoming DSFL season?

The pleasure is mine ChickenLips. You know, I've always wondered, if a chicken had lips could it whistle? Guess we'll never know.....anyways, I think the biggest lesson I learned at the University of Florida was humility. In high school, I was the biggest guy on the field and it was pretty easy to make my presence known on the line. When I arrived at Florida, I realized that every single guy there was an elite athlete and that I was now a small fish in a big pond. I checked my ego at the door and I put in the hours to earn my starting spot on the line. Grit, perseverance, and constant improvement in the face of adversity is what fans of the DSFL can expect from me. I leave it all out on the field each and every game.

3. Hello Ace and welcome to the league! As an Offensive Lineman, who do you model your game after?

Thanks for having me, I'm very happy to be a part of the league and I'm super stoked for the draft. Honestly, as a offensive lineman, my role model is Paul Blart. Quick on his feet, willing to get his hands dirty to get the job done, and always protecting his friends and loved ones make him the perfect role model for someone like me. He is the premier example of what a human being should be.

4. What is your favorite pre-game meal? Post-game meal?

I typically don't eat much before a game, no one wants to see it on the field. At most, I'll have a PB&J just so that I'm not running on an empty stomach and I'll supplement with bananas or other fruits during the game. As far as post-game, I'm a big burger guy, I really love the "Western" style cheeseburgers with barbecue sauce, friend onion rings, and bacon.

5. What's your favorite fish to eat?

I'm a big raw tuna guy. Nothing like a good serving of nigiri or a Poke Bowl to really hit the spot. Honorable mention goes to grouper though, super good when fried on a sandwich with tartar sauce.

6. Which is more fun for you, run blocking or pass blocking?

I love a good run block. Being able to open up that space on the inside and create the lane for the runner is a ton of fun. Watching plays like that where the blocks are drawn up perfectly makes it look like an art.

7. Do you consider professional wrestling a sport?

Absolutely. While the on-mat stuff is scripted, these wrestlers put in tons of time and effort to keep themselves in peak physical condition for what they do and even sustain some pretty serious, life altering injuries in the process. They are extremely dedicated to their craft and I don't think it's fair to not call it a sport.

8. What is the best way to serve pancakes?

The Classic: triple stack, whipped butter, and syrup. I do have a soft spot for those breakfast sausage wrapped in a pancake that you dip in syrup things that was served for breakfast in middle school though.

9. Ace! Ace! Any special importance to why you chose the number 72?

I gotta be honest here; there isn't any real importance to the number 72 for me. When picking my number, I just booted up a 1-99 random number generator and that's what the universe chose for me!

At this point, I will be concluding the press conference (unless I have received more questions while writing the answers). Thank you for your time and questions and I can't wait to show everyone what I can do on the field!

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - jollyjiggs - 04-03-2023

What's Ace's biggest play of his career so far?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - Chicken Lips - 04-03-2023

Ace, thanks for taking my question. What was your biggest takeaway from your time at Florida and how do you think you can take what you learned there and apply it to the upcoming DSFL season?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - wizard_literal - 04-03-2023

Hello Ace and welcome to the league! As an Offensive Lineman, who do you model your game after?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - slothfacekilla - 04-04-2023

What is your favorite pre-game meal? Post-game meal?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - Twenty6 - 04-04-2023

1) What's your favorite fish to eat?
2) Which is more fun for you, run blocking or pass blocking?
3) Do you consider professional wrestling a sport?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - MikeWhiskey - 04-04-2023

What is the best way to serve pancakes?

RE: Ace Anderson (OL) Rookie Presser - S42 - LtHudz - 04-04-2023

Ace! Ace! Any special importance to why you chose the number 72?