International Simulation Football League
TheCC Awards Leak - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: TheCC Awards Leak (/showthread.php?tid=45098)

Pages: 1 2

TheCC Awards Leak - DarknessRising - 04-17-2023

Hello,

After hosting the ISFL Draft stream, @TheCC posted the ISFL Awards results in the league announcements channel. These were confidential because the Awards show had not aired yet. After talking with TheCC, we don't believe he acted with any ill will; he simply put the wrong link in the post-draft announcement on accident. Still, this was a leak because it caused several users to see the otherwise private information.

Note: there is no rulebook provision or precedent directly related to leaking awards information, but those who have access to confidential information behind the scenes, especially stream hosts, are well aware of their duty to keep it hidden. To make it fun for everyone, this league relies on some employees to keep certain information hidden until the right time. As such, despite there not being an exact page in the rulebook regarding leaking awards the league still believes a minor punishment appropriate. Additionally, we have punished for leaks not explicitly prohibited by the rulebook in the past (see HERE). Thus, we will do so again. We decided to impose our standard leaking punishment: a $2,000,000 fine. (For similarly unintentional leaks, see HERE, HERE and HERE ) We will also update the rulebook with a broader definition of leaking.

As always, TheCC may contact a member of the Appeals Committee if he would like to appeal this decision.

Thank you, HO

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - TheCC - 04-17-2023

I am appointing @Dewalt27 as my legal counsel.

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - Akoustique - 04-17-2023

(04-17-2023, 12:16 PM)TheCC Wrote: I am appointing @Dewalt27 as my legal counsel.

oh I'm totally sitting in on the trial in this case

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - infinitempg - 04-17-2023

not harsh enough!! @TheCC should be forced to host every awards show for the next 10 seasons or until we finally get banned from YouTube!!!!

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - RussDrivesTheBus - 04-17-2023

Common L. I won't say for who!

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - Twenty6 - 04-17-2023

That's my GM.  :triumph:

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - ReverendOReily - 04-17-2023

I want it publicly known that I petitioned for @TheCC to be immediately banned from ISFL premises, all his records struck, and his dot tossed into the void where naughty simulation football dots are sent. I was told I was "being way too harsh" and "needed to take a step back and relax"

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - Starboy - 04-17-2023

(04-17-2023, 12:16 PM)TheCC Wrote: I am appointing @Dewalt27 as my legal counsel.

Wow and even after our chat??

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - Kotasa - 04-17-2023

What taking James Gath over Rich Triplet does to a mfer

RE: TheCC Awards Leak - Pat - 04-17-2023

(04-17-2023, 12:20 PM)infinitempg Wrote: not harsh enough!! @TheCC should be forced to host every awards show for the next 10 seasons or until we finally get banned from YouTube!!!!

Soo....for one season then?