International Simulation Football League
*LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview (/showthread.php?tid=45372)

*LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - Ajax - 05-09-2023

(Host)Lukas Van Ness-NOLA-LB

Whats poppin Mr. Harm! I appreciate you for giving me the time to ask you a few questions. In this interview, I will ask you a couple of questions so I and people can get to know you better, including ISFL GMs! Let's begin with describing your experience with Dalls from Scouting/Draft Day to today?

LeHarm James James-DAL-DE

Dallas was always high on my list, so I was glad when I got drafted by them.  Currently I’m active in their war room, so that’s fun!

Cool! What do you hope to accomplish with your player through the leagues?

Just help the team, have good stats, generic stuff like that.

Okay okay. What was the reason(s) that you switched from Kicker to Defensive End?

Kicker is luck based on whether or not you make a kick or even get to attempt it, and my team had a big D-line issue.

To me it sounds a little like a bit of a over reaction which isn't bad and can result in having a great career at the switched position but at kicker especially only a few weeks in you arent going to have a lot of tpe which affects your performance. It does make sense to switch to a team need though! Getting away from the more serious questions, what is you and your players favorite hobby?

My favorite hobby would be this I guess.

It was more so the getting to kick also.

Was it a scoring issue or a depth chart issue?

Scoring, you either just kick extra points and your team wins, or you kick a lot of FGs and your team probably didn’t score a lot.

Interesting, are you finding it better at the DE position?

Can’t tell yet because of the little strength kerfuffle…

Oh yeah I remember you couldnt do even 1 rep in the gym at practice. Very concerning but hope you get better in the future! If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite food?

Well a Portland fan spiked my drink and that’s why I was weak.  My favorite food is probably a good brisket though.

Instant suspension is deserved for whoever did that haha. A good brisket right now would be wonderful. Yes I just ate lunch but that won't stop me haha. What's your pre game routine alone and with your team?

I kinda just go along with what the other members of my team think is fun!

Do you have any ISFL team preference at this current time?

I’d like to say I kinda like Chicago rn, ngl.

Why do you prefer Chicago? Does it have a great LR, a good team, a position need for DE in your opinion?

The scout was just friendly and approachable.
They reached out early, let me into their LR.
I guess they kinda have a need if you count an aging player for them?

Sounds like a good fit as it's a great LR and as I like to say, "Out with the old and in with the new!" Do you want to thank/shoutout anyone or any people that have helped you a lot in your experience in the league so far?

I can’t shout-out everyone, a lot of people equally lended a hand.
I just say the rookie mentors and the DSFL GMs did a lot.

While it is their job we can't appreciate them enough for what they do people. Last question before you have the option to ask me a question or multiple if you like, do you have anything to say to the ISFL GMs that may be reading this?

I’m open to be any position on the D-line or a LB if you draft me.

Versatility is a great trait to have. Any questions for me?

I don’t, but thanks for the interview!

Okay great! Well readers this has been the VanCast hosted by your very own LVN. If you are interested in getting your name out there in an interview hit me up on Discord it's Ajax#3214. Hope to see you next time on the VanCast!

706 words on here and 779 on my doc

RE: LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - Chicken Lips - 05-09-2023

Chitown in LaHarm's future?

RE: LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - LHarm - 05-09-2023

Appreciate the interview again!

RE: LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - LHarm - 05-09-2023

Also, if you can edit it, my name is not LeHarm James James, it's just LeHarm James. Not your fault, it was one of the errors of the updaters.

RE: LeHarm James James - A VanCast Interview - Ajax - 05-13-2023

@LHarm I'm keeping it lol