International Simulation Football League
*Andrija Divac - A VanCast Interview - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Andrija Divac - A VanCast Interview (/showthread.php?tid=45373)

*Andrija Divac - A VanCast Interview - Jacky - 05-09-2023

(Host)Lukas Van Ness-NOLA-LB

Welcome, Mr. Divac! Thank you so much for giving me the time to ask you a few questions. I know there are plenty of people who want to get to know the elite Tight End on the Coyotes! Let's start with how you are feeling about the Coyote experience from when they drafted you to now?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

First off thank you for asking me to take the interview!  Im not sure I couldve asked for a better team to start my career off with.  The Yotes have been a great deal of help on and off the field. A lot of work during the offseason and working directly with coach and our QB has lead me to be a staple of the Yotes Offense!

Yes, the Coyotes do have the best record at the moment and Jefferson is a stud at Quarterback! Being 4th in receiving yards at TE right now with 324 and being 3rd for YPC at TE with 12.5 you are doing great considering other teams have no other choice but to throw it to their Tight End. Next question! What do you hope to aspire to with your player throughout their career?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

I want to keep working hard and getting some more skills thats going to excel me to be that best TE in the league.  If that means working more with the blocking coach, or spreading our more and getting vertical, I can do it and do it all!

That great to hear that you have such versatility! Definitely an eye-catcher for GMs! What's your pre-game routine both with and outside of the team?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

Well I was playing basketball in Serbia when I was a kid. Always had love for American football.  Wisconsin came to serbia for an exhibition game where I was able to make some connections with some scouts

Sounds like they had an eye for talent! What a journey from Serbia to Wisconsin to play the sport you love! Would you prefer to stay down in the DSFL for another year or get called up straight away?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

I think everyone has seen, I have the talent for the ISFL, and I AM READY!!  It will be sad to leave the Yotes, as I have loved my time here!

You absolutely do have the talent to start in the ISFL and I hope to see you there soon! Why did you choose Tight End when starting to play football in Wisconsin?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

Well being 6'7" and playing basketball in Serbia, having big hands and some good speed and mobility, I felt like TE was a great position to play, and watching some TE greats in past always made me love the position.

Being a big body is a very helpful receiving target as you can miss em! Do you have anybody you want to thank in your league experience so far?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

Duestuba and TubaDeus

Alas the best GMs in the league and it's so sad that Tuba is leaving he helped us a lot. Do you have any questions for me before we close out here?

Andrija Divac-KCC-TE

Nope! Thank you for asking me for an interview!  I hope all ISFL GMS see this and know that I can bring alot to the table!

Yes trade for this man(King of Wisconsin and Serbia)

Well readers this has been the VanCast hosted by your very own LVN. If you are interested in getting your name out there in an interview hit me up on Discord it's Ajax#3214. Hope to see you next time on the VanCast!

This say 600 words but my doc says 641