International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Week 4 Color Rush Analysis - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Week 4 Color Rush Analysis (/showthread.php?tid=46253)

*DSFL Week 4 Color Rush Analysis - 110radio - 07-09-2023

You didn't ask for it, but I am serving it up anyway, this is the SFNN analysis of the DSFL week 4 color rush!

First up was the Dallas Birddogs  DAL

Absolutely love the golden retriever for the center field paint, and those are some good looking dogs at the 25 yard lines. But that's about all the nice things I can say about this color rush field. What in the Microsoft Paint is going on with the absolute hands down worst field paint to ever disgrace the sport of football? The color palette choice is just not good. The vomit yellow clashes with the blue stripes in such a way that it makes me long to close my eyes. It is quite frankly an affront to the senses and the designer should not be allowed to paint another field ever again. The DSFL is worse off now that this field exists and is associated with the league. Two thumbs way down, not even the good bois on the field are happy about what has happened here. Look how stressed out the pitty at the left side 25 is (I think its a pitty. I'm sorry if I got that wrong...but not sorry about this field or anything I said about it). That poor dog is dying to get out of here and get somewhere better. Anywhere. The other pupper on the right side 25 equally looks ashamed to be seen on this field. Minnesota beat Dallas 26 to 13 in this game just on principal due to the eye sore alone. I know I have said some things in the past about Portland and how maybe they aren't the best...but I wish I could take it all back and convert all that rivalry into raw energy channeled at my distaste of this field. This field is so bad, its the sole reason that we as a species have war and famine. This field is worse than capitalism. If I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, Toby, and this field I would shoot the ground of this field twice. The DSFL head office should take this stream down so no one ever has to see this Dallas color rush field again. Does the left end zone say "BIRBS"...did they not even spell Bird Dogs right? Maybe I am missing something here, but if they couldn't even be bothered to spell the team name right...I got nothing else honestly. I'm sorry Zodiac had to go to this team.

I give this field zero milk bones out of five.

Next up we have the TIJ

One can not view this field as simply a color rush alternative, it is something much much more. It is something closer to the feeling that you get when coming home after being on the road for far too long. It is closer to the love of a good friend or the comforting embrace of a warm blanket on a cold rainy day. When one is graced with having seen something so beautiful, one struggles not only to comprehend such a sight to behold, but also to give it words. You can not simply articulate the sheer imperceptible, immaculate, artistry and elegance of this color rush field. If words like perfection, or astonishing, or prodigious could be represented visually, it would be by way of this work of art. The field stripes and end zone color scheme is so tasteful and such a feast for the eyes. The great artists of the world such as Picasso and Monet would find the color palette appealing, and dare i say, wish they could recreate such a masterpiece. I can only imagine the ugliness and jealousy that they would feel, yearning to be able to create or craft something like this field. In fact, that dark and ugly feeling probably looks like the Dallas color rush field.

The center field Lucha is staggering and powerful, and allows to the mind to see visions of glory, akin to the statue of Zeus at Olympia.  Overall this body of work is simply a jewel, a testament to the creativity and ingenuity of the human soul and sense of art. It should be in a museum next to The Creation of Adam, on display for the whole world to bare witness. The only fault that can be found in this field is my own, as I am not worthy to gaze upon something so pure in form or innocence. The world does not deserve to be gifted this work and we should all strive to be better so that one day we may earn our right to have a place on this field.

Overall I would say this field gets five baby angel wing feathers out of five.

Followed by the BBB

Its hard to follow up the absolute magnificence of the Tijuana color rush field, but if any field could do it...its the home field of the Buccaneers. Frankly, this field is the best of all the color rush field. the color combination of the purple with the lightning is simply executed perfectly. The runic font of the end zone lettering and yard line numbers is such a great piece of this field. The call back to the Myrtle Beach Mjolnirs is a nice touch and taste of history for Bondi Beach. I dont have anything negative to say about the best color rush of this week. I am excited to see what Bondi Beach comes up with down the road. I don't know what the significance is of the Mjolnirs, maybe that's the team they were back in Myrtle Beach? But I think the center field logo is sharp and looks great.

going to give this field five war hammers out of five.

finally we have the KCC

I think this is a cute field. The obvious nod to the looney toons is a little on the nose for my taste, and as @Tylertokesome04 pointed out on SFNN #3 (https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=46155&highlight=SFNN) maybe not the best choice for the Coyotes. The roadrunner has home field advantage against Wile E. Coyote in the desert and Norfolk actually came away with the W in this match up with the Coyotes. Maybe a little bit of foreshadowing there...or dont look to much into it. I think the center field boom is much to much of a distraction, nice touch but distracting all the same. I love that the far side end zone leads off the cliff edge. I found that amusing for no real reason. I also enjoyed the painted tunnel in the other end zone. I especially appreciate  the paint buckets tucked away behind the rock face of that side. Though the cacti are crudely drawn, still adds some fun details to the overall color rush field. I feel like the purple dotts of the Coyotes actually clashes a little with the theme of the field overall, the purple is a little out of place here. Though I understand it makes sense from a team color theme standpoint. If you're going with the looney toons then, why not fully own it and make the dott brown like Wile E. himself?

Overall I give this field two sticks of dynamite out a bundle of five.The center field logo is just too much of an eye sore for me.

RE: DSFL Week 4 Color Rush Analysis - swoosh - 07-09-2023

Common Tijuana W