International Simulation Football League
S42 Award Sigs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Graphics (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: Awards and Draft Graphics (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+---- Thread: S42 Award Sigs (/showthread.php?tid=46735)

S42 Award Sigs - Kotasa - 07-31-2023

Come and get em here!

RE: S42 Award Sigs - Starboy - 07-31-2023

For anyone that comes back to look at this in the future: Armor Queen is on Berlin, not Baltimore and no, her render/jersey wasn’t updated either for the nominations

RE: S42 Award Sigs - infinitempg - 07-31-2023

(07-31-2023, 08:15 PM)Starboy Wrote: For anyone that comes back to look at this in the future: Armor Queen is on Berlin, not Baltimore and no, her render/jersey wasn’t updated either for the nominations

Hey! Sorry I didn't see this earlier - just finished a five hour drive (:

I think I typo'd the Second Team All-Pro slide for BAL instead of BER (both start with B, so I auto-filled carelessly). As for the render, I'm not sure how I didn't notice it was wrong - but we will make sure it's fixed for next season's awards.

RE: S42 Award Sigs - Starboy - 08-01-2023

(07-31-2023, 10:18 PM)infinitempg Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 08:15 PM)Starboy Wrote: For anyone that comes back to look at this in the future: Armor Queen is on Berlin, not Baltimore and no, her render/jersey wasn’t updated either for the nominations

I think I typo'd the Second Team All-Pro slide for BAL instead of BER (both start with B, so I auto-filled carelessly). As for the render, I'm not sure how I didn't notice it was wrong - but we will make sure it's fixed for next season's awards.

Is it possible to get it reset and published here on this year? Feels rough to be pretty much the only player to have these mistakes on and I don't know if I'll have another appearance on streams

RE: S42 Award Sigs - infinitempg - 08-02-2023

(08-01-2023, 09:10 PM)Starboy Wrote:

Is it possible to get it reset and published here on this year? Feels rough to be pretty much the only player to have these mistakes on and I don't know if I'll have another appearance on streams

Sure! I do ask you remind me after the DSFL Draft though since I'm currently working on that.

RE: S42 Award Sigs - Starboy - 08-10-2023

(08-02-2023, 02:00 PM)infinitempg Wrote:

Sure! I do ask you remind me after the DSFL Draft though since I'm currently working on that.

Sending a reminder

RE: S42 Award Sigs - infinitempg - 08-10-2023

(08-10-2023, 07:11 AM)Starboy Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 02:00 PM)infinitempg Wrote:

Sending a reminder

heck! i am out of town until monday. if i have time i'll try to make it before then