International Simulation Football League
*(UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *(UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid (/showthread.php?tid=47013)

*(UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - Starboy - 08-13-2023

Welcome to the first edition of the unofficial ISFL's immaculate grid! The game that has taken the pro sports world by storm and I am attempting to bring into the ISFL world. With poor coding skills, I instead am sticking to screenshots and finding at least one player that fits the matching criteria. I know that it might not be the most effective method of creating this but I feel this makes for a simple way to bring the new game into the world of the ISFL. (I won't feel slighted if someone good at coding manages to create an official version of this, but maybe this gives someone else a chance to see if anyone is actually interested)

So the rules for those that have not played or need to have a refresher:

1. Each square has two criteria that a player must match in order to be considered correct. (For example: if a square has two teams then the player your use for that answer must have been on both of those teams)
  2. You may only use a player ONCE per grid, so you can't put more than one Danny Nedelko per grid regardless if they fit in multiple
  3. You have NINE guesses to fill out the boxes. (Because I cannot keep track of how many guesses you use, I suggest keeping track yourself and use the honor system)
  4. Players can be active currently, inactive, or retired
  5. Previous team names still count for the current name of the team
  6. For a stat related cell, that player must have completed that stat while on the team listed
  7. For an award related cell, that player must have won that award while on the team listed
  8. Try to challenge yourself with as little research as possible and seeing how many you can name off the top of your head!

I might add in some rules at a later date or change them around depending on how this version of the ISFL Immaculate Grid goes. I plan on making a new grid each Sunday!

Our first grid:

[Image: PTF1FUk.png]

Note: For the grid I numbered each cell so you can just answer it 1-9 instead of making another grid for responses. Hope that makes it easier and best of luck!

Also, feel free to post your answers as comments. Curious to see how many unknown/forgotten players people have

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - zaynzk - 08-13-2023

1. Bruce Buckley
2. Felix Archstone
3. Sherif Woody
4. Ray the Manta Ray
5. Chika Fujiwara
6. Big Slammu
7. Lenard Taylor
8. Akinfenwa
9. Zephyr Greywolf

#8 was weirdly hard for me to think of tho

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - Rusfan - 08-13-2023

1. Kumquat Archipelago
2. Preston Beatz
3. Sherif Woody
4. Sconnie McSix
5. Octavio Perez
6. Big Slammu
7. Mark Walker
8. Kai Sakura
9. Kahn Cussion

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - Frostbite - 08-13-2023

1. Money Tolliver
2. Tony Yeboah
3. Dex Kennedy
4. GOAT TANK
5. Phat Boi
6. Heinrich Kackpoo
7. Chris Ramos
8. Adebayo Akinfenwa
9. Douglas Quaid

How’d I do? Got all but Quaid off the top of my head bc I knew the user behind the player and knew he got 130+ but forgot the player name so had to look it up. Sad!

Also Chris Ramos is an all time pull

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - Yeenoghu - 08-13-2023

1. Lenard Graf
2. Joshua Campbell
3. Bruce Buckley Jr.
4. Dexter Zaylren
5. Eleven Kendrick Watts
6. Big Slammu
7. Money Tolliver
8. Dusty Wilson
9. Zephyr Greywolf

9/9, this is awesome

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - CeeKay - 08-14-2023

@Big Edd work ya magic

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - DREAMSLOTH - 08-14-2023

I'm not even going to begin to guess the answers, but I just want to say I love this concept. +1 for this being a regular thing.

RE: (UNOFFICIAL) S43 Week 1 - Immaculate Grid - .Laser - 08-15-2023

1. Money Tolliver
2. Felix Archstone
3. Bruce Buckley
4. Dexter Zaylren
5. Ocatvio Perez
6. Xavier Walls
7. Double Doink
8. Colby Jack
9. Danny Grithead

i don't feel like checking my work but if someone else wants to go for it