International Simulation Football League
(S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man (/showthread.php?tid=47982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - dude_man - 10-09-2023

(S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man

Complete the weekly Point Task to earn 3 TPE! All written responses must be at least 150 words. PT's may be submitted in another language, if you mention what language you are translating into, to make the job of the grader easier.

Do not claim this TPE until it has been graded and posted to the S44 claim thread. This task is due next Sunday, October 15th, 2023 at 11:59 EST. Have fun and get writing!

Written option: In every sport, there's always a teammate (or even a player on another team) that always has your back and is considered a best friend. Who is that player? What made you become besties with them? What similarities do you have? Describe your friendship!

Graphic option: Make a graphic showing your player chilling with their bestie on or off the field.

Affiliate claims from SHL, SSL, and PBE are accepted; link directly to your post and add a note if your username is different there. Make sure the week of the affiliate PT matches with the week of this point task.

Written and graphic responses must be posted solely in this thread and not for additional media credit. Also, if you try to build your word count by being super repetitive and rambling on, you will not get full credit. If you are caught plagiarizing/stealing someone else’s work, you will be punished as HO sees fit, including the potential loss of TPE or money. Do your own work please. If you have a non-full PT pass and would like to use it this week, make sure to post in the thread. No need to post in the thread if you have a full PT Pass.

If you have ideas for future PTs, visit the link below, and your idea may be used next week!!

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=9205 - Submit Prompt Ideas here!

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - ZootTX - 10-09-2023

SHL affiliate

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - bjkman - 10-09-2023

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Chicken Lips - 10-09-2023

I made a major motion picture about my bestie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTN06LMtUtE

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - katarn22 - 10-09-2023

Ryan McBean is a popular man in the league with many acquaintances, lots of friends, several good friends, but only one best friend. This best friend isn't on the same team as Ryan, and in fact he doesn't even play on the same side of the ball. McBean's best friend is none other than the Sarasota Sailfish starting signal caller, Willier Miller. Their friendship started all the way back in week 2 where McBean was fortunate enough to sack Willier. As McBean was moving his 310 pound body off of Willier, their eyes met, and both of them knew that it was the start of something special. From that point forward, Miller and McBean would text each other every day, talk on Discord, even play Rocket League together. There is an old saying that opposites attract and that certainly seems to be the case here. While OCO and Sarasota do not play each other too often, McBean always makes time for Willier.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - WALDO - 10-09-2023

My best friends in the Orange County Otters Locker Room are for sure my GMs @Beck and @UptownCord. Talking completely out of character here, as Waldo instead of Bread Bowl. Beck stuck his neck out for me when I first came back as Bread Bowl, and created a fantastic opportunity for me in OCO, and believed in me when many others didn't. He also gifted me nitro for a month and that was a freakin' awesome month. Cord on the other hand has been equally as awesome. He was the one who got me into both the OCO and Dallas Birddogs War Rooms, and he encouraged me to apply for the DSFL Head Office Intern position, and has been cheering for me from the sidelines ever since I was drafted.

All in all, the OCO locker room has been one of my favorite places in the league and everyone in there is so nice and we truly are a family. Couldn't imagine playing for any other ISFL team.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - ValorX77 - 10-09-2023

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Troen - 10-09-2023

Prompt Wrote:In every sport, there's always a teammate (or even a player on another team) that always has your back and is considered a best friend. Who is that player? What made you become besties with them? What similarities do you have? Describe your friendship!

I feel like recently retired LB Spicy Ron was one of the touchstones of our defense, and someone that I always enjoyed chatting with in the locker room. Ron was always invested in the games and I could always count on Ron to be trying to do what was best of the team every game. I originally started in college and the DSFL playing defensive end, so I felt like we had some good notes to compare when it came to discussing defensive alignments and the like. ZKJ (Zamir Kehla Jr.) has also been on the team almost as long as I have, and while we're usually playing on opposite sides of the field and so it seems like we don't gat to work together there, we naturally spend a ton of time when the offense is out there and then doing prep during the week to figure out how we can best work on coverage and all that. For both of them, I really got to meet them first through being on the team and especially the continuity there, but I like to think we've grown both in respect and friendliness over the seasons.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - SmittyHextall - 10-09-2023

For Norman Smiley the best friends that he has on the Butchers are two Veterans on the team. Austin Morley and Joe Reed. Both Players on the team have welcomed Norman with open arms. And their friendship feels like they have been talking and playing football since they were little kids. Morley a bit more Aggressive on the offensive side of the ball really helps Norman when he has questions and when ever he needs help. Originally Norman wanted to overtake Joe Reed as the best player on defense in the league. But both have found out they have a lot in common and both have a real laid back personality. It really seems that these guy have taken Norman under their experienced wing and are going to be helping Norman out as long as they are together on the team. And off the field they will be life long friends.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - nunccoepi - 10-09-2023

Adrian St. Christmas has had a hard time maintaining friendships with any of the players of his team. Its not their fault. Its simply a function of the fact that Adrian St. Christmas has had to move around his whole career for no other reason than because that's what nunc wanted to do. In reality, he'd love to have a player teammate friend like that he can count on like that. Instead, he finds himself needing to be that person for others on his team. This is especially the case in recent years as he is not only the quarterback on the team but also now fits squarely in the veteran camp. Adrian finds that younger players will come to him for advice and support, even if there isn't already a great rapport built between the two of them. So he is glad to be the support person who is always there for them.