International Simulation Football League
Get On My Hockey League - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Affiliates (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=108)
+---- Thread: Get On My Hockey League (/showthread.php?tid=4811)

Pages: 1 2

Get On My Hockey League - DELIRIVM - 09-21-2017

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[Image: i7Knq3a.png]

Are you a hockey fan? Do you want a player driven hockey league where you can still grow your player and get involved without investing too much time?

Well the GOMHL is just the place for you! Our 15th season is coming to a close and we are getting prepared for the upcoming draft. The league is focused on fun first and foremost. We don't like to clutter up the league with multiple PTs per week. We think that you should be able to build a competitive player through minimal effort.

Some key features:
-Easy to understand, simplified design and orientation;
-Focus on play and smart building - players DO NOT become the same at some point;
-Team of engaged, hard working commissioners who are able to count on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (yes, that's what it's called) when needed;
-Much more.

How does the GOMHL differ from other leagues of the same kind?
Our goal is not to compete against equivalent websites (such as the Simulation Hockey League or the Victory Hockey League), but to grow alongside them by adopting a different methodology and tackling two problems that lie at the heart of discussions about hockey simulation: lack of build diversity and excessive time demand. For that, we have the following characteristics:

-A cap of 500TPE that stops anyone from maxing out their builds and forces you to build intelligently;
-TPE earning through an Activity Check and the Media section only (except for time limited offers), so that people with busy schedules can have good players as well.

If you want to read the words of founder and owner Jaymay upon launching the website, click here.

Are you interested?
Then feel free to join by clicking here!

If you have any questions at all feel free to hit me up in this thread or via PM. I am always around to help![/div]

Get On My Hockey League - DELIRIVM - 09-29-2017

Join now friendos! We're about to have our S16 Draft! You can be part of a big class of players and help kick the league into the next gear!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Get On My Hockey League - 7hawk77 - 09-29-2017

I'll make a guy if you can convince durden to come back and update.

Big Grin

Get On My Hockey League - Durden - 10-19-2017

(09-29-2017, 02:51 PM)7hawk77 Wrote:I'll make a guy if you can convince durden to come back and update.

Big Grin

Nah. Too much work to have a semi-decent player. I don't know how anyone has time for these types of leagues.

Go make a player anyways Big Grin

Get On My Hockey League - Molarpistols - 10-19-2017

When is the draft and stuff? I'm stuck on mobile at least another day and don't feel like making a player on mobile haha.

Get On My Hockey League - Bzerkap - 10-20-2017

(10-19-2017, 08:06 PM)Molarpistols Wrote:When is the draft and stuff? I'm stuck on mobile at least another day and don't feel like making a player on mobile haha.
Next one isn't for a bit but you can be picked up on waivers. Lumberjacks need forwards

Get On My Hockey League - Leafer - 12-21-2017

join pls and thank you

Get On My Hockey League - Durden - 03-21-2018

We're the best. Everyone else smells. Even NSFL.

Come to GOMHL! (I know a lot of you already have)

Get On My Hockey League - Raven - 07-17-2018

Lads season 22 is about to start and we are looking for amazing new members to join our chill community! If you are looking for a laid back hockey sim league this is the place to be!

Get On My Hockey League - Preza - 07-18-2018

Commenting so I can check this out later!