International Simulation Football League
Dirk Cutter meets the media - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Dirk Cutter meets the media (/showthread.php?tid=487)

Pages: 1 2

Dirk Cutter meets the media - CaptainCats - 05-25-2017

Though he has always performed on the field, Cutter has always managed to find trouble off it. A big personality he has never shied away from the camera, but due to advice from family and now his agent this is his first big media appearance since being suspended the latter half of his third and final year at FSU.

Cutter approaches wearing sunglasses and a Blue Jays cap

"Alright, let's do this thang one at a time please."

Dirk Cutter meets the media - enigmatic - 05-25-2017

When did you realize you had what it took to make it to the big leagues?

I'm a shit journalist and have no clue why you were suspended. Care to talk about it?

Looking back, was it worth it?

Do you know any of the GM duos in the League, what do you think about them?

Did anyone in the League reach out to you yet? Do you expect to get some calls soon?

Dirk Cutter meets the media - timeconsumer - 05-25-2017

1) Do you think your history with substance violations and assault might drop you down in the draft? What do you say to those teams who will avoid you early on to alleviate their fears?
2) What resources does the team need to provide for you to thrive in the NSFL?
3) How do you feel you stack up to compared to this very deep defensive back draft class?
4) Being of reasonable intelligence, what was the factor causing your grades to slip early on in your college career?
5) Which coach has had the greatest influence on you?

When did you realize you had what it took to make it to the big leagues?
I think I realized it the first time I stepped on the field in high school. I've always had confidence in myself because if I don't why would anyone else?

I'm a shit journalist and have no clue why you were suspended. Care to talk about it?
I'm telling you the whole thing was blown up, I was partying and a fight broke out, shit happens man.

Looking back, was it worth it?
Hell nah, at least not getting caught. B)

Do you know any of the GM duos in the League, what do you think about them?
I don't know any yet, but I'm sure they know me. And if they don't yet they will after their top receiver gets shut down.

Did anyone in the League reach out to you yet? Do you expect to get some calls soon?
Not yet, I know several scouts were at my pro-day but none talked to me personally. Honestly, the only call I care about is the one telling me which jersey I'll be wearing on Sundays.

Do you think your history with substance violations and assault might drop you down in the draft? What do you say to those teams who will avoid you early on to alleviate their fears?
Look, I can't help it if some GMs outsmart themselves and let me drop. All I know is once I step on the field there is nothing I care about more than getting our team the W.

What resources does the team need to provide for you to thrive in the NSFL?
I need teammates just as focused on the game as I am, if you ain't here to ball what's the point?

How do you feel you stack up to compared to this very deep defensive back draft class?
Obviously there are some talented DBs in the class, but I think I'd be short-selling myself by saying I'm anything but the best. When I started playing I was a quarterback and I think that experience really helps you see the game differently.

Being of reasonable intelligence, what was the factor causing your grades to slip early on in your college career?
I can read a playbook, but I'm not as good with a textbook. But like a great mind once said, "we ain't come to play school."

Which coach has had the greatest influence on you?
This might surprise you, but probably the teacher of my ballet class I took while suspended. He taught me that as long as you enjoy what you're doing fuck what anybody thinks.

Dirk Cutter meets the media - TheLoopster - 05-25-2017

Hi, Timmy Timowitz, Crapville Courier. A few questions:

1. You've got a lot of swagger to you, as we all can tell. How do you think that plays in when you're on the field?

2. Do you imagine you'll have any difficulties transitioning into the NSFL? If so, what?

3. Why should a team pick you over a similar player with less character concerns?

You've got a lot of swagger to you, as we all can tell. How do you think that plays in when you're on the field?
I think there is a bit of an intimidation factor that comes with lining up against someone who *knows* they will beat you before the game starts. I bring that with me to the field.

Do you imagine you'll have any difficulties transitioning into the NSFL? If so, what?
Any time you move up a level in competition there is a step up in how fast the game moves. I don't think it will be difficult per se, but definitely different.

Why should a team pick you over a similar player with less character concerns?
I think my play on the field speaks for itself. We are here to win games, not popularity contests and I can help with the former. And c'mon are any of these guys (points around at other ongoing conferences) really on my level?

Dirk Cutter meets the media - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-25-2017

1. If you get a huge signing bonus, are you gonna spend it on coke and hookers?

2. How do you feel about being drinking buddies with your QB?

3. Have you ever considered a career in rap music?

4. Are you going to be "the guy" on your team that has a posse of drug addicts surrounding him?

5. Are you related to the late Aaron Hernandez?

If you get a huge signing bonus, are you gonna spend it on coke and hookers?
You can spend it on other things?!

How do you feel about being drinking buddies with your QB?
I don't see why not.

Have you ever considered a career in rap music?
If I need a ghostwriter can I hit you up?

Are you going to be "the guy" on your team that has a posse of drug addicts surrounding him?
I prefer to call them drug enthuisiasts.

Are you related to the late Aaron Hernandez?
Next question.

Dirk Cutter meets the media - Perkules - 05-25-2017

1. I see the VH3 render on your sig, Did we just become bestfriends?

2. Are you a member of the formerly unfortunate, now very fortunate Tampa Bay Fan base?

3. Will you sound like a Hyena on if we have you on MIc'd Up?

4. What type of corner are you, what scheme do you see yourself succeeding in?

5. Do you accept Jameis Christ as your Lord and Football Savior?

Dirk Cutter meets the media - ErMurazor - 05-29-2017

What is the most dangerous animal you'd be willing to fight with your bare hands?

Have you ever had any run-ins with the law?

What's your favorite color?

What do your parents do for a living?

What's your earliest football memory?