International Simulation Football League
Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental (/showthread.php?tid=48711)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - DarknessRising - 11-27-2023

It was recently brought to the attention of HO that user @Scrizz displays extremely concerning behaviour in other online spaces that we as a league condemn and have no place for. These include abhorrent messages around topics such as racism, sexuality, or asking for the death of others. This behavior has been present for an extended period of time, coupled with other server bans for untoward behavior previously known about, and coupled with moments within the league that are stepping on the boundary, results in us having high confidence that this behavior could find its way into our league.

We unquestionably find this breaches our Conduct Detrimental the the league rule IX. C.1, breaking clauses D (Contains hateful or offensive language) and E (Takes place in any online or public space and; (1) would meet the requirements of this rule if it took place in an official league owned space or public facing area and (2) can reasonably be confirmed as the same person with an account in the ISFL and (3) there exists reasonable suspicion that similar offenses will occur in an ISFL space.). We are resolute in thinking that the displayed behavior would meet the required rules if it took place in our league, have confirmed it to be the same user and is of high risk of finding its way into our league.

As a result, Scrizz will be permanently banned from the league. His player will be immediately retired and subject to the normal conditions for a banned user (that is, considered IA according to the normal rules)

This follows the rules made from the outcome of the Zap case found here, and the precedence from Zap and Blairunapolgetic case (found here) of a permanent ban as punishment. It yet again shows why such rules are needed for the safety of our userbase, and that is a task that HO constantly strives to do better in. In this case, once the report was given, we timed-out the user from league spaces for there to be no risk of this occuring again and hopefully this demonstrates in combination with the swift time in turnaround for this case, that we are improving our processes in such cases.

It goes without saying that this serves as a reminder for all in our league to act with kindness to one another. There is no tolerance in the league to negative comments around the topics of race, nationally, ethnicity, origin, color, religion, sex, age, sexuality or mental/physical disability as all users should be able to find a home within our community without fear of being attacked for who they are. We are all humans, one and the same, and deserve to be treated with respect and dignity no matter where we are in the world, in person or virtually

Any queries on the case, you can always DM myself or Woelkers about it. Whilst I know people will have strong feelings on such cases, just be mindful not to go overboard in any replies to this thread

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - WALDO - 11-27-2023

never been happier to get a user gone, dear god.

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - MikeWhiskey - 11-27-2023

Hey you guys, get in here! Punishment thread time

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - zaynzk - 11-27-2023

Be aware people of the ISFL – THESE ARE YOUR LEADERS.

I have no issue with my colleagues being banned for their behaviour. As indicated in the rules, the bans are justified. What I take issue with is how I was treated by both a member of Head Office, and the Commissioner of the league condoning that behaviour. To me, this is unacceptable.

I formally request that Slate be removed from his position of Head Office, as he clearly has shown that he believes that fulfilling his duties is a ‘waste of time’.

I am also formally requesting a public apology from DarknessRising on his failure to acknowledge such flagrant behaviour from a member of his Office.

Failure to do so will forever justify the actions presented above, and forever set a precedence in the history of the ISFL – that a member of Head Office should be allowed to mock and berate another user of this league.

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - Chicken Lips - 11-27-2023

5 more before friday please

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - unconfident - 11-27-2023

Shoulda known this was coming after his spiderman takes

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - Gadget - 11-27-2023

Rip Bozo

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - Baron1898 - 11-27-2023

Another community nighter bites the dust, rip except actually not because fuck that

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - DeadlyPlayer - 11-27-2023

HO has been on top of this shit, lets go! We can't allow this kind of behavior.

RE: Scrizz - Conduct Detrimental - Swanty - 11-27-2023

YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK!? Seriously, what the fuck is going on here? The first part is too vague for me to understand what's going on. Or I am pissed drunk because the season is over and my brain capacity has somehow dropped to the negatives.

EDIT: After re-reading, I am 100% sure this one is bogus and an HO L.