International Simulation Football League
Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio (/showthread.php?tid=495)

Pages: 1 2

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - Jbearly - 05-25-2017

Adamle Tomlinson has been regarded as one of the top DE prospects in not only this draft but in the last decade. As a speed rusher he brings unique size being 270 pounds while standing at a massive 6'6. Although his ego doesn't come close to matching his physical stature. Preferring to stay on his own usually and being a more laid back type of guy. This all changes on the football field, he doesn't talk trash but his game is fierce and ferocious. Bulldozing past top offensive linemen from the day he first put on a buffalo jersey. Being from upstate New York, Albany to be exact, Tomlinson decided why not keep it local as he chose the bulls to be the school he attends. His career with the bulls wasn't as long as many had hoped, but in those 2 years he racked up 23 sacks while forcing 8 fumbles and scoring 3 defensive touchdowns. He earned the nickname Most Gifted as a reflection of his intelligence off the field but also his skills on the field. He can't be more ready to make the big leap into the nsfl, he has high hopes but nothing is more important than bringing home the big one. He's willing to answer any questions anyone may have.

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - enigmatic - 05-25-2017

Since you mentioned your small ego, how much do you hate your nickname?

Why do you think the League approved a team in Yellowknife?

Why is the otter the first animal anyone thinks of when they think of football?

Out of the six teams, which location is the most attractive to you?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - timeconsumer - 05-25-2017

1) Are you related to LaDanian Tomlinson?
2) At a lean 6'6" and 260lb what is your greatest tool to beat the offensive tackles you will encounter in the NSL?
3) Do you expect NSFL teams to want you to bulk up?
4) Some scouts count your intelligence as a weakness. What would you say to this?
5) What technique do you play out of best as a DE (6, 7, 9?)

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - Jbearly - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 03:09 PM)enigmatic Wrote:Since you mentioned your small ego, how much do you hate your nickname?

Since you mentioned your small ego, how much do you hate your nickname?

I dont really hate it, i dont exactly agree with it because I can always be better and strive to be. But its cool that people think Im good enough to warrant a name like that, no matter if I think its true or not.

To be completely honest, I was wondering the same when i read about the teams but I like it. Yellowknifes a nice town where theyll definitely have a diehard fan base, its always great to see that. They also have potential to be an explosive team with those two guys they got on offense. I wouldnt mind being their defensive stud since the o is already set

Otters are really vicious creatures when you look into them, so maybe thats the approach they were looking for? I dont know but Orange County definitely looks like a chill place to play

Denver definitely reminds me of home, hysteria is a great owner that id love to play for with an even better city at its roots. Any of the teams in that division, Baltimore or YellowKnife all interest me heavily. I really am willing to play anywhere though, footballs all that matters

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-25-2017

1. You seem similar to Michael Strahan, did he influence you at all?

2. Which NY team do you root for?

3. How many sacks do you need to get your rookie season for you to consider it a success?

4. Would you rather lead the league in sacks or forced fumbles?

5. Is there any player you don't want to be teammates with?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - ErMurazor - 05-29-2017

Who do you think is the greatest DE to every play the game?

Would you be willing to line-up at other positions for the sake of the team?

How do you feel about playing special teams?

Who was the WORST linemen you've ever lined up against?

What do you eat after a big loss?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - RainDelay - 05-30-2017

What is the origin of your first name, Adamle?

Where does your NFL fandom lie?

What do you eat before a big game?

Do you watch other sports?

If so, favorite players?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - Jogn - 05-30-2017

You recorded 3 tackles and 1 sack in the All American Bowl - which stat are you happier with?

Buffalo has an unusually strong draft class this year - Bradley Westfield is also recieving NSFL looks. Do you think the program is growing into a powerhouse?

Would you rather line up with or against your former teammate?

You would have started your college career just as Khalil Mack was leaving for the NFL - how was it playing in the shadow of that kind of legend for the Bulls?

Did you have any temptation to stay at home and be a Great Dane at Albany?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - Anti-Hype - 05-30-2017

Thanks for your time Adamle!

You said openly a few times you feel as if you are being over looked for the draft. What makes you feel that way?

A lot of people are asking defenders which QB they are looking forward to laying out. I got a different one. Are there any RBs you're looking forward to planting?

What genres of music do you rely on to pump you up for practice or games?

Adamle Tomlinson pre draft presser and bio - BenderRodriguez - 05-30-2017

Good afternoon Adamle.

1) You're obviously a remarkable physical specimen. Speed rushing at 270 lbs is crazy - what's the secret to your athleticism?

2) Have you had any injuries in your past, and if so, how did you recover?

3) Who is the biggest influence in your life?

4) What kind of attitude do you bring to a locker room?

5) What specific message would you send to prospective GMs who are right now scrambling to finish up their draft boards?