International Simulation Football League
*Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition (/showthread.php?tid=49618)

*Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - Daniel - 02-05-2024

I would like to use my 2x first post rookie bonus please

Hello and welcome to my scientific approach at determining who will actually win the DSFL. As a fresh reminder, allow me to reintroduce you to our teams:

DSFL North:
Coyotes
Royals
Grey Ducks
Pythons

DSFL South:
Buccaneers
Birddogs
Seawolves
Luchadores

Notice a trend here? These are all real, living animals/people. What are animals and people capable of? Fighting.

So we will do what any logical person does, and have them fight against each other to see who is truly the best. 

First off, allow me to introduce you to our divisions. In the first part of the bracket we see our dog-like division. In here, we will have the Coyotes versus the Birddogs.

After this, we will look at our human division of luchadores versus buccaneers.

The next matchup will be the aquatic match between the seawolves and grey ducks!

And finally, we have the kings of their habitat division of the pythons and royals!

[Image: VIcp6XZ.png]

Here is how the match ups will go. Each team has an total effective TPE, which in the DSFL, ranges from 3535 to 1494 as of the time I am conducting this experiment. Each team's effective TPE will determine how many of them will fight in the battle.

Rules of Combat:
1. Battles will take place inside of a building. There is no endless running away.
2. After a battle, assume everyone is alive for the next round.
3. Fights go until victory, there is no time limit.

Shall we get started? On to round 1!

2724 Coyotes versus 2554 Birddogs:

And what a first match we have here, ladies and gentlemen! This fight would be one for the history books, essentially even numbers and similar builds going up against each other. Will the speedy bird dogs be able to fight off the feisty coyotes? Probably not. Coyotes win and we move on to match number 2. There is simply too many more of them for the speedsters to manage. Once they get a few takedowns, it is all over for those dogs, especially since they're stuck in a room.

2263 Luchadores versus 2205 Buccaneers:

This one is a very interesting one. Remember, Buccaneers come with weapons, and those will do some damage. But Luchadores, they don't need weapons that's what metal chairs and flying kicks are for. In a closed room and with the number advantage, the Luchadores take this battle and great the first great upset in this bracket.

3535 Grey Ducks versus 2897 Seawolves:

This will be a scrappy match, and I have to admit, I did not see where this one was going. Seawolves are terrifying creatures capable of many things, but what can they not do? Fly. And boy oh boy do ducks fly, fly right on to the next round. The Seawolves would be terrorized by 600 more animals diving at them from the air above them. Many ducks may go down with their attempts, but the damage will be done and it will have been too quick before the seawolves are overwhelmed. This would not end up very pretty, but it is a Grey Ducks victory.

2158 Royals vs 1494 Pythons:

Lions versus snakes? And they have significantly more numbers? I don't need to waste your time here, let's move on to the next round and the royals can enjoy their victory.

With the updated bracket, we are down to:

Coyotes versus Luchadores

Grey Ducks versus Royals

2263 Luchadores versus 2724 Coyotes:

This is an incredible match up right here. One for one this is an incredible match up. Skilled wrestlers versus hungry angry coyotes, but these numbers are a lot to overcome. The coyotes will be able to coordinate their attacks and work as a group to whittle those numbers down before cleaning up the scraps. 

2158 Royals versus 3534 Grey Ducks:

These speedy grey ducks will try their aerial attacks again and enjoy their huge number advantage. Unfortunately for them, Lions are a lot harder to take down. They might start to irritate the lions and cause some scratches, but this is not going to end will for them. Lions take this one and them get a tasty meal out of it.

And now, we have set the stage for our finale. We have the Royals versus the Coyotes. I have to admit, I did not imagine a world where the humans fail to make it to the finals. But here we are. Two aggressive animals, but only one can win it all.

2724 Coyotes versus 2158 Lions:

The stage has been set and all lights are on. Lions surely have the size and strength, but the agility and numbers for the coyotes cannot be understated. Lions would group up and work as a unit to take on these coyotes, who would run flanks and get attacks in while evading the paws of the kings of the savannah. What a battle we have here folks. Unfortunately, this one also would not be close. The lions are just too strong and problematic and would have a field day. There will certainly be losses on both sides, but it will not be even. Coyotes will put up a fight to the end, but they are no match for what talent they are up against.

Your 2024 Winner is: The Royals!

Congratulations to these kings. Truly a beast and deserving to be in a division of their own. Their size, strength, intelligence, and overall swagger has been on display all tournament. They have the title of king for a reason and will be holding onto it for the forseeable future.

And just for fun, let's see who would win third, shall we?

3534 Grey Ducks versus 2263 Luchadores:

Once again, we see the mighty ducks take to the air and use their nimbleness and agility to its biggest strength yet. Let's face it, the number advantage here is crazy, and honestly had the Buccaneers made it this far, I think they can beat the ducks because of their weapons. But with 1300 more of them, they will terrorize these wrestlers for hours upon hours. Remember, there is no time limit. These ducks can harass and fly above them for hours on end until they become tired and can launch their barrages of air attacks. Which each Luchador having to fight more than one sky-diving duck on their own, energy will be quickly lost and the Luchadores will have to accept defeat to the ducks.

Final Standings:

1. Royals
2. Coyotes
3. Grey Ducks

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - JoeSteel - 02-05-2024

I'll take it

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - Baron1898 - 02-05-2024

buccaneers have guns we'd body the luchas for sure

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - JJ5 - 02-05-2024

I'm sorry but 3500 birds are not beating 2000 nuclear-powered, fast attack submarines.

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - LtHudz - 02-05-2024

3rd seems a bit low for the str"honk"est of the all!

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - shahdude - 02-06-2024

Yup that checks out

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - Raven - 02-06-2024

(02-05-2024, 05:42 PM)JJ5 Wrote: I'm sorry but 3500 birds are not beating 2000 nuclear-powered, fast attack submarines.

I dunno, have you ever witnessed 2000 nuclear-powered, fast attack submarines beat 3500 birds before?

RE: Who Would "Actually" Win? DSFL Edition - Kotasa - 02-06-2024

(02-05-2024, 03:43 PM)Baron1898 Wrote: buccaneers have guns we'd body the luchas for sure
Flintlock weapons are highly inaccurate and require a good amount of time to reload, steel chairs have no such downfall AND can be used as a shield!