International Simulation Football League
*The Rookie Manifesto - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Rookie Manifesto (/showthread.php?tid=49716)

Pages: 1 2

*The Rookie Manifesto - jadda123876 - 02-15-2024

Many revolutionary movements have begun with the outcrying of one individual, one person willing to accept that it is their duty to bring truth to those around, to spark the light that is the roaring fire of change, to convert that which is lament and despairing thought, into action.

When change is needed, when what numerous individuals had tried to do had failed, how will this be different? How will this revolution, this new life, be different?

How does a ragtag group of rookies desperately in need of a shower
Show up and defeat a universal superpower?
How do we emerge victorious from the quagmire?
Leave the battlefield waving Brad Woof’s FLAG HIGHER?

[Image: 5cBv4rT.png]

The Federalist Papers, the Constitution, the writings of the famed and in-famed Karl Marx, the very letters inscribed by Martin Luther upon the doors of the church stating his disdain for their ways, each heralding a time of CHANGE, a chance to show that we are more than what those in authority say we are. We KNOW the truth even if “Head Office” crams their lies down our throats. WE KNOW the TRUE impact that their neglectful and pompous attitudes have had on us, and we know it well.

The fat cats in their ivory towers will soon realize that the heights from which they may surely fall will make the landing that much more painful. Do not be so vain as to stand atop your pedestal while we DISMANTLE IT! Come down from your lofty place and SPEAK HONESTLY and EARNESTLY, and there may yet be a way to save this.

We work through the SWEAT of our brow for the meager quantities of TPE that we receive, and the ISFL discards HUNDREDS of TPE in regression each season. There is not an abundance issue, there is a waste issue, and you can only waste when you have ENOUGH to waste, and as I look upon the scrapings of our wealth...I wonder where the waste could ever be.

But, if too little is too late, then we shall act.

But action is not powered by a single power bank, a single link of chain does not create an impenetrable suit of mail, but hundreds, thousands of interlinked
ROOKIES, ALL working for the SAME GOALS, we shall FINALLY undo and remove the corruption that is self-evident within the Head Office.

Self-cannibalize for the benefit of the furthering of your personal goals, but be prepared for your need for consumption to eat you alive!

Heck HO!

United we Bargain, Divided we Beg

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - lock180 - 02-15-2024

I love me a good manifesto

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - jreed12 - 02-15-2024

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN and read the ISFL Weekly Mirror

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - .HoshinoIchika - 02-15-2024

Average Jackie W

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - Brad Woof - 02-15-2024

A BORK for rookies is a BORK for liberty!

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - 37thchamber - 02-15-2024

Sounds to me like it's time to dig up my old talk pieces on the merits of a players union and why we should have one...

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - Nathan - 02-15-2024

(02-15-2024, 11:43 AM)37thchamber Wrote: Sounds to me like it's time to dig up my old talk pieces on the merits of a players union and why we should have one...
The only thing that sounded like it'd be a good idea for some sort of union was that proposal to give non-gm/ho users votes in the summits.  Beyond that idk what we'd need any sort of union for

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - CROney3 - 02-15-2024

(02-15-2024, 12:07 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 11:43 AM)37thchamber Wrote: Sounds to me like it's time to dig up my old talk pieces on the merits of a players union and why we should have one...
The only thing that sounded like it'd be a good idea for some sort of union was that proposal to give non-gm/ho users votes in the summits.  Beyond that idk what we'd need any sort of union for
HO doesn't want a players union. That should tell you everything you need to know as to why we need one!

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - ReverendOReily - 02-15-2024

I’m just here to appreciate the Hamilton reference

RE: The Rookie Manifesto - jadda123876 - 02-15-2024

(02-15-2024, 02:18 PM)I Love Feet! Wrote: I’m just here to appreciate the Hamilton reference

I'm glad someone picked up on it XD