International Simulation Football League
*DSFL Powa Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *DSFL Powa Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=49774)

*DSFL Powa Rankings - JJ5 - 02-19-2024

Hey guys, sorry for getting this one out so late. Don’t expect much from me this week since I’m tired and my team sucks. You know the drill… (stick around for GM’s Poll!). And no cute formatting today... Sorry!

8. Norfolk Seawolves (-5)

Record - (2-5)
Total Effective TPE - 2nd
Average Effective TPE - 6th
Players - 21 (+1)
Players above 50 TPE -  18
Players above 150 TPE -  13 (+3)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 4

This team is not good. A 3 game losing streak with all the talent in the world. And you lose to Portland? Absolutely abysmal performance from Norfolk. The KCC eligibility scandal has really tanked this team. I don’t think they recover from that.

7. Portland Pythons (+1)

Record - (2-5)
Total Effective TPE - 8th
Average Effective TPE - 7th
Players - 12
Players above 50 TPE -  10 (+1)
Players above 150 TPE -  6 (+2)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 2

Portland… isn’t last? I never thought I’d be saying this. While I get no pleasure from dunking on Portland, this team has a very limited roster. However, they are getting it done on the field, kinda. 2 wins out of 7 games is not stupidly terrible. 2-5 is bad but respectably bad. Going 4-10 in a season with this roster would have been overachieving if you asked me at the beginning.

6. London Royals (0)

Record - (3-4)
Total Effective TPE - 7th
Average Effective TPE - 8th
Players - 18
Players above 50 TPE -  15 (+2)
Players above 150 TPE -  8 (+1)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 3
London loves the 6th spot. They’re the only team to not have moved since the beginning. That doesn’t mean anything though to them. Or maybe it does. Better to not be 8. This team had a winning record 2 weeks ago, but playing against Dallas and Minny will do that to you. Their TPE is low, and they seem to be outclassed by the top teams. I’ve got them in the lower echelon, underneath Dallas because of last week’s loss.

5. Bondi Beach Buccaneers (-3)

Record - (3-4)
Total Effective TPE - 6th
Average Effective TPE - 1st
Players - 13 (+1)
Players above 50 TPE -  12 (+1)
Players above 150 TPE -  10 (+2)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 4

Bondi fell off since we last saw them. They got a win over Norfolk, but Norfolk sucks, so does it really mean anything? They were killed by KCC last week. I’m not really confident in this team. But they’re in the weaker conference so they can get blown out by Tijuana in the first round of the playoffs if they really try hard these next few games.

4. Dallas Birddogs (0)

Record - (3-4)
Total Effective TPE - 4th
Average Effective TPE - 2nd
Players - 16 (-1)
Players above 50 TPE -  14
Players above 150 TPE -  11 (+2)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 5

Dallas is the best out of the 3 win teams, but that doesn’t really mean much because they’re all not very good teams. Either Dallas or BBB will make the playoffs though, which is crazy to think. Tijuana gets another free Ultimus berth. This team did very good last week against the Royals, but they’ve got Tijuana week 9. Uh oh.

3. Minnesota Grey Ducks (+2)

Record - (4-3)
Total Effective TPE - 1st
Average Effective TPE - 4th (-1)
Players - 23 (+1)
Players above 50 TPE -  20 (0)
Players above 150 TPE -  15 (+7)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 6 (0)

Minnesota is absurdly good with 15 players above 150 TPE, but 4-3 is not a stellar record. They are not a stellar team and they are wildly inconsistent. They’ll make the playoffs, and anything can happen from there.

2. Kansas City Coyotes (+5)

Record - (4-3)
Total Effective TPE - 3rd
Average Effective TPE - 4th (-1)
Players - 17
Players above 50 TPE -  15 (-1)
Players above 150 TPE -  12 (+2)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 4 (-1)

Yes, they lost their top tier QB, but he wasn’t playing that well. His replacement is undefeated, and KCC has proved me wrong by winning 4 straight. There’s no hotter team except for Tijuana. Let’s see if they can sustain this success, but they’ve at least put themselves in playoff position midway through the season.

1. Tijuana Luchadores (0)

Record - (7-0)
Total Effective TPE - 5th (0)
Average Effective TPE - 3rd (-1)
Players - 15 (+1)
Players above 50 TPE -  14 (+1)
Players above 150 TPE -  10 (+2)
Capped Players (250 TPE) - 4 (0)

Fuck you. Seriously, who keeps letting them get away with this? I have no idea how they’re this good because their roster gets outmatched by a few others. They must be cheating. Take away their draft picks.

GM’s Poll!

12/16 responses.

Tijuana Luchadores, 7-0 (1.17)
Minnesota Grey Ducks, 4-3 (2.25)
Kansas City Coyotes, 4-3 (3.92) +4
Dallas Birddogs, 3-4 (4.58) -1
Bondi Beach Buccaneers, 3-4 (5.08) +1
London Royals, 3-4 (5.42) -2
Norfolk Seawolves, 2-5 (6.25) -2
Portland Pythons, 2-5 (7.33)

Sorry Bamford. The GMs seem to think Tijuana and Minnesota are 1-2, but the middle 4 teams are all 1.5 spots apart from each other. The middle is an absolute clusterfudge. Any team can make it out. Portland and Norfolk big suck. See all of you addicted losers next week!

RE: DSFL Powa Rankings - Assistant to the POR GM - 02-19-2024

WE DID IT. Oops we didn’t do it

RE: DSFL Powa Rankings - Ultimatedestroye - 02-19-2024

Welcome to Tijuana’s Heel Arc

RE: DSFL Powa Rankings - JoeSteel - 02-19-2024

Norfolk going to rustle jimmies to regress themselves to the mean

RE: DSFL Powa Rankings - Chicken Lips - 02-20-2024

Tijuana has voodoo.