International Simulation Football League
*Big Truzz, Interview series pt 3 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Big Truzz, Interview series pt 3 (/showthread.php?tid=49974)

*Big Truzz, Interview series pt 3 - JoeSteel - 03-05-2024

In the third installment of one of the laziest attempts at a Gemini Award, we have Hollywood Truzz with an interview! Unfortunately he was one of two London rookies suspended for conduct detrimental and therefor hasnt been able to have his vib time yapping. I'll give my thoughts on the user later, for now let's let him speak for himself!

1. Let's tackle the elephant in the room; the punishment. Obviously as a new user you're still feeling the league out, what kind of impression has it left on you regarding the league as a whole?  

Ah man, at first it was pretty rough because I was working really hard in training and stuff so to be hit with that really hurt. But it’s something I did and I’m willing to accept my wrongdoings and be better  

2. What's been your favorite moment this season so far?

Definitely week 10 against BBB . Everyone came into the game talking about the impact De La Rosa would have and everyone left the game talking about the impact I had with 157 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns on just 4 catches.  

3. What type of player do you intend to be? Are you trying to be a diva receiver who's always looking for a bag? A humble fan-favorite who stays loyal to a team/user?  

I definitely feel like I’m one of the best, so the bag will come regardless. I’m just trying to help a team hoist that trophy.  

4. Can you speak on the relationships you've built in the league? And rivals you'd like to call out or teams you need to address?  

Well I have kinda been exiled from the rest of the league during my suspension but I really love my teammates man. I don’t think I’d have stayed active if we didn’t have such great guys like Chopper, Lane And Scudl to keep me going 

5. How do you feel about your team? How do you think your team could better utilize both you and the team as a whole to benefit you?  

For what the team is I think we’re doing pretty good. Obviously we could be better in the turnover department but that’s just a part of the game, and I like our chances to win the championship  

6. What are your long-term goals in football and how do you plan to achieve them?  

To be the best and break a couple records obviously. Winning a championship for a team that hasn’t before is definitely on my list.  

7. How do you feel about your DSFL draft intro with Whovian announcing?  

My draft intro was definitely pretty funny, and I liked it. But I was mostly excited that a team recognized my talent and picked me up.  

8. You've been lacking in the mock drafts. Obviously your apparent 104 TPE is a red flag to GMs, is there anything you'd like to say to those GMs?  

Well to the GMs out there that are concerned: I’m 5th in the DSFL in receiving yards with 1218 as the third option on my team while catching 76 passes and only 9 drops, so imagine what I’ll be doing next year when I’m able to update and out of trouble. I don’t have much to say the stats speak for themself.

And that concludes the interview! I'm glad this off-handed idea ended up being a great way for me to show off our users, especially in this case. Hollywood has been very active in the locker room, and been there for each game day. Great hype man. Altho I definitely agree the punishment was warranted and understand why they're necessary, I hate how drastic first offenses are for users still feeling out the league. Hollywood will obviously start behind, but if he ends up dropping among IA players he'll be an amazing steal for a team both on the field and in the locker room.