International Simulation Football League
*ISFL MOCK DRAFT - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *ISFL MOCK DRAFT (/showthread.php?tid=49996)

*ISFL MOCK DRAFT - Starchychaff - 03-07-2024

ISFL Mock Draft 1.0 - by Starchychaff

1.1 HON - Puddles O’Duck QB

Looking over the Honolulu roster I see they need a QB following this season and while Puddles is number four in TPE earned I believe they have the potential to be a franchise QB in the future and a worthy #1 pick.

1.2 HON (via NOLA) - Dunkler Sowerwine DE

The simply put best player available who has a argument for #1 (since the same team owns both #1 and #2) this is a need and gives Honolulu a Duo of draft picks to lead them in the future.

1.3 BER - Swantavious Stack OL

Simply put I couldn't find a better pick here, they have numerous needs however I believe they need to bolster their offensive line and build a foundation to protect their quarter back and running backs and use later picks to bolster their depth.

1.4 COL - Maria Teresa de la Rosa WR

A bit of a fall here however I believe this can be the franchise wide receiver of the future, this is a stash for half a season and then have them blow people away with a quick rise up the rookies and potential rookie of the year.

1.5 NYS - Brad Woof WR

This pick is a stash and wait pick for me, simply put without reaching for a position of need this is the best I could give them, their receivers are getting up there in years and having a star wideout ready in the wings would help their depth.

1.6 CTC - Walter Yensid CB

This pick might seem strange at first considering they have outstanding corners however this is a position swap for me, If i’m drafting here I am drafting them to be a safety and a potential impact starter right away with the lack of depth at the safety position.

1.7 CHI - Skibidigyat Ohiorizzler CB

This pick is a depth pick and potential starter in the immediate future and a long term corner for a weak room. I would stash them in the DSFL for half a season and then bring them up if looking like a strong season ahead.

1.8 SJS - Luke Laraque DE

So this is not actually a stash and wait pick for me, this is a position of need and even though its a reach I would take the risk here and fill a pressing need here so can have more depth and a potential starter.

1.9 SJS (via SAR) - Roquefort Cotswald CB

While the previous pick was to fill out a important need even while reaching, this next pick is a stash and wait pick. Simply put the depth at corner is weak behind the two starters they have no one so picking Roquefort here will give them depth they can build upon.

1.10 OCO - Lane Wilson WR

Heres another Stash and Wait, Simply put the depth of impact starters is weak this class however this class has good long term potential, this is another example of it being that they have a good wideout trio getting Lane here is a long term plan that once one of them is expiring they have a quality replacement already waiting.

1.11 BAL - Tim Riggins WR

Heres a look to the future since the primary Wideouts are older getting a rookie with high potential here is paramount to future success.

1.12 YKW - Eric Beaty Jr S

Heres my next impact player, this is a position of need with lower tpe depth and getting a potential franchise Safety here who if they can live up to their potential can be a franchise piece for many many years to come.

1.13 ARI - JJ What WR

Another Stash and Wait pick, theres alot of these aren’t there, well this one might be a long term wait for JJ to become a impact player however I do believe he has alot of talent but I don’t see another pick that Arizona can take here.

Round 2

2.1 HON - Grzegorz Winnicki LB

2.2 NOLA - Ranch-Pizza Pizza-Man DE

2.3 BER - Sewage Joe Fartringham DT

2.4 COL - Reginald Hammerfall RB

2.5 NYS - Will Nuck RB

2.6 CTC - Mcdripsen Mcdropsen OL

2.7 CHI - Elijah Dyson QB

2.8 SAR - Long Snapper TE

2.9 BER - Go To Negs DT

2.10 BAL - K.C. Gordon LB

2.11 BAL - Mooty Poop-Eater CB

2.12 BAL - Tyler Higbee II TE

2.13 YKW - Huge Yakman LB

2.14 ARI - Bugs QB

Round 3

3.1 HON - Dominic Reynolds OL

3.2 NOLA - Lyle Robideaux LB

3.3 BER - Soul King Brook RB

3.4 COL - Anthony Simmons III DT

3.5 NYS - Bob Kronkowski TE

3.6 CTC - Tony Scaletta LB

3.7 CHI - Speed Hawk LB

3.8 HON (via SJS) - Julian Rose WR

3.9 SAR - Russell Jimmies QB

3.10 YKW (via OCO) - Jonathan Irons WR

3.11 BAL - Dason Dehorn CB

3.12 OCO (via YKW) - Upceti Spaghetti LB

3.13 ARI - Meo Stickyhands-Mcgee WR

Thats my first and gonna be my longest Mock Draft of this draft process. I am new to mocks for ISFL so I hope you enjoyed.

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - Z-Whiz - 03-07-2024

Fellas...I think I'm in love!

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - Twenty6 - 03-07-2024

Poor Lenard McRobinson...

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - soevil - 03-07-2024

(03-07-2024, 12:38 PM)Starchychaff Wrote: 3.9 SAR - Russell Jimmies QB
lock it in

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - lemonoppy - 03-07-2024

Wait, what about pick #14

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - Chicken Lips - 03-07-2024

Starchy saving some pizza for nola, i like it

RE: ISFL MOCK DRAFT - .HoshinoIchika - 03-07-2024