International Simulation Football League
Heading to Paradise: Hudz Answers All Of Cloud's AI Questions! PART 4 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Pressers (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+---- Thread: Heading to Paradise: Hudz Answers All Of Cloud's AI Questions! PART 4 (/showthread.php?tid=50029)

Heading to Paradise: Hudz Answers All Of Cloud's AI Questions! PART 4 - LtHudz - 03-08-2024

Part IV of the presser, special edition continues now!

EDITORS NOTE: I didn't know how I wanted to handle all of Cloud's AI generated questions, so I thought I'd just give him his own thread. My answers reflect the same amount of effort as it takes to ask an AI to spit out a few hundred questions. Please do not pay me 50% for this. Please do not pay me at all.

@Cloud:
If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be and why? Mickey Mouse. Seems fun

What's the most unusual food you've ever tried? Dragon fruit. It's a dragon.

If you could instantly master any skill, what would it be? Other languages.

What's the most interesting piece of trivia you know? Blur paint smells like red paint.

If you could be a character in any movie, which movie would you choose? A civilian in a star trek movie.

What's your favorite type of weather and why? Fall. 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Slightly overcast.

If you could visit any period in history, which would you choose? None. History Is scary.

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? You don't want to know.

If you could only watch one genre of movies for the rest of your life, what would it be? Comedy.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received from a stranger? Be yourself.

If you could have any animal as a pet, mythical or real, what would it be? Dog.

What's your favorite smell? Chlorine from a pool.

If you could have any fictional creature as a best friend, what would it be? Ash Ketchum's Pikachu.

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to? Niagara Falls.

If you could spend a day in someone else's shoes, who would it be and why? Yours. Your shoes look comfy.

What's the most challenging thing you've ever done? Run a business.

If you could have any job in the world for one week, what would it be? Professional sleeper.

What's your favorite type of architecture? The kind that doesnt cause my basement to flood.

If you could have any talent, artistic or otherwise, what would it be? Be good at gardening.

What's the most fascinating fact you've learned recently? AI can produce a ton of questions really fast.

If you could have any type of transportation (real or fictional), what would it be? Teleportation.

What's your favorite sound? Waves on the beach.

If you could live in any fictional universe, which one would you choose? Stardew valley.

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Not sure.

If you could have any view from your bedroom window, what would it be? Ocean facing west for sunsets.

What's the most memorable gift you've ever received? Wedding Gift from my wife, engraved compass.

If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why? Someone fun.

What's your favorite type of art movement? Abstract.

If you could have any job for a day, what would it be and why? Professional sleeper.

What's your favorite type of plant? One that's alive.

If you could have any type of robot as a personal assistant, what would it be capable of doing? Chores.

What's the most valuable lesson you've learned from a failure? Never give up.

If you could have any animal feature (wings, claws, etc.), what would it be? Toe beans.

What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon? Lazing about.

If you could have any famous artist paint your portrait, who would it be? Michaelangelo.

What's the most interesting documentary you've watched? Not sure.

If you could visit any planet in the solar system, which one would it be? Earth.

What's the most adventurous thing you've ever eaten? tons of things.

If you could have any accent, which one would it be? Bri'ish.

What's your favorite type of landscape? unclear.

If you could only listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be? Alt-rock.

What's the most inspiring book you've ever read? Go dog go.

If you could have any job without worrying about money or qualifications, what would it be? Professional Sleeper.

What's your favorite type of clothing material? Soft.

If you could have any fictional gadget from a movie or book, what would it be? Brain phone.

What's the most exotic place you've ever wanted to travel to? South Korea.

If you could have any animal ability (like echolocation or flight), what would it be? Breath underwater.

What's your favorite type of museum? Fun ones.

If you could have any animal companion, mythical or real, what would it be? Dog.

What's the most interesting cultural tradition you've encountered? Icebear’s mom.

If you could have any plant grow instantly in your backyard, what would it be? Some kind of spice. Like dill. Or basil.

What's your favorite type of weather phenomenon? Rain. Gentle rain.

If you could have any creature from folklore or mythology as a pet, what would it be? Dog.

What's your favorite type of architectural style? The kind that doesn't cause my basement to flood.

If you could have any animal feature (such as fur or scales), what would it be? Toe beans.

What's the most interesting piece of art you've ever seen? Too many to count.

If you could have any type of vehicle (real or fictional), what would it be? Space ship.

What's the most fascinating historical event you've learned about? The winter of discontent.

If you could have any type of robot companion, what would its personality be like? Fun.

What's your favorite type of celestial body (stars, planets, moons, etc.)? Stars.

If you could have any animal as a mount (like a horse or dragon), what would it be? Dragon.

What's the most intriguing conspiracy theory you've heard? Birds aren't real.

If you could have any famous inventor as a mentor, who would it be? Not interested.

What's your favorite type of building material? Stone.

If you could have any animal's ability to communicate with others, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most interesting scientific concept you've learned about? Star stuff.

If you could have any mythical creature as a guardian, what would it be? Gryffin.

What's your favorite type of landscape feature (mountains, rivers, forests, etc.)? Beach.

If you could have any animal's ability to sense things (like echolocation or magnetoreception), which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most fascinating historical figure you've learned about? Dog.

If you could have any supernatural ability, what would it be? Dog.

What's your favorite type of space phenomenon (like nebulae or black holes)? black holes.

If you could have any animal's ability to adapt to extreme environments, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most interesting scientific discovery you've heard about recently? Dog.

If you could have any animal's ability to navigate long distances, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's your favorite type of celestial event (like meteor showers or eclipses)? Black holes.

If you could have any animal's ability to camouflage, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most fascinating concept in theoretical physics you've encountered? Dog.

If you could have any animal's ability to regenerate tissue, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's your favorite type of astronomical instrument (like telescopes or spectrographs)? Telescope.

If you could have any animal's ability to produce light (like bioluminescence), which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most intriguing aspect of quantum mechanics you've learned about? Telescope.

If you could have any animal's ability to manipulate electricity, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's your favorite type of space exploration mission (like rovers or space telescopes)? Telescope.

If you could have any animal's ability to communicate over long distances, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most interesting theory about the origin of the universe you've heard? Black hole.

If you could have any animal's ability to sense magnetic fields, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's your favorite type of space-based observatory (like the Hubble Space Telescope or the James Webb Space Telescope)? Telescope.

If you could have any animal's ability to hibernate, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most intriguing concept in astrobiology you've encountered? Black hole.

If you could have any animal's ability to detect vibrations, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's your favorite type of space mission (like human spaceflight or robotic exploration)? Telescope.

If you could have any animal's ability to withstand extreme temperatures, which animal would you choose? Dog.

What's the most fascinating aspect of exoplanet research you've learned about? The goldilocks zone.

If you could have any animal's ability to produce toxins, which animal would you choose? Does this ever end?

What's your favorite type of space propulsion technology (like chemical rockets or ion engines)? Like, for real?

If you could have any animal's ability to regenerate limbs, which animal would you choose? It's like the same category of questions, slightly altered, over and over.

What's the most intriguing aspect of black hole research you've encountered? HELP ME.

If you could have any animal's ability to echolocate, which animal would you choose? IM TRAPPED.

What's your favorite type of space mission destination (like planets, moons, or asteroids)? SOMEONE! ANYONE!

What is your philosophy on life and how has it evolved over time? PLEASE HELP ME!

How do you define success, and what steps are you taking to achieve it? Good question there, cloud! Success is different for everyone. To me, as long as one is happy/content in life, they are successful.

Can you describe a significant turning point in your life and how it changed you? Dog.

What are your core values, and how do they influence your decision-making? Telescope.

Reflecting on your past experiences, what have been some of the most valuable lessons you've learned? Be good to others first and foremost. Never allow other people's negativity to impact your wellbeing and who you are.

How do you approach personal growth and self-improvement? Head on.

What role do relationships play in your life, and what do you consider essential for maintaining healthy connections? Communication is key.

What motivates you to get out of bed every morning, and how do you stay motivated during challenging times? Dog.

Can you discuss a passion or interest that has shaped your life and why it's meaningful to you? Black hole.

How do you manage stress and prioritize your mental well-being? Breathing exercises and managing mental state.

Describe a goal or dream you have for the future, and what steps are you taking to work towards it? Be HON GM. Success.

What role does gratitude play in your daily life, and how do you cultivate it? Big role, cultivate with a spoon.

Can you discuss a book, movie, or piece of art that has profoundly impacted you and why? Yes, I can.

How do you approach failure, and what strategies do you use to bounce back from setbacks? As a learning opportunity.

Reflecting on your career or educational journey, what are some pivotal moments that have shaped your path? All of them.

Describe a mentor or role model who has influenced your life and the lessons you've learned from them. Too deep. Next.

What are your thoughts on the concept of work-life balance, and how do you strive to achieve it? It's important. Do the best you can.

Can you discuss a skill or talent you've been working on developing, and how has the process been for you? Yes, I can.

How do you define happiness, and what practices or habits contribute to your overall sense of well-being? Being content with oneself. Mindfulness.

Reflect on a decision you've made that had significant consequences, and what you learned from the experience. Done.

What role does reflection and introspection play in your life, and how do you incorporate it into your routine? A big role. Daily.

Can you discuss a period of personal growth or transformation you've undergone, and how it impacted your life? Yes, I can.

How do you navigate conflicts or disagreements in your relationships, and what strategies do you use for resolution? Communication!

Describe a cultural or travel experience that broadened your perspective and challenged your assumptions. No.

What are your thoughts on the pursuit of knowledge and lifelong learning? They are neat.
Reflect on a time when you had to step outside of your comfort zone, and what you gained from the experience. Done.

How do you approach decision-making, particularly when faced with difficult choices? Weigh options with known information, weigh outcomes, rely on info, wisdom of available resources, and instinct.

Can you discuss a cause or social issue that you're passionate about, and how you contribute to creating positive change? Yes, I can.

Describe a moment of profound connection or understanding you've experienced with another person. No thank you.

Reflect on a childhood memory that continues to shape your beliefs or values. Done.
What role does resilience play in your life, and how have you developed this quality over time? A big role. By being resilient over time.

Can you discuss a creative project or endeavor you've undertaken, and the inspiration behind it? Yes, I can.

How do you define authenticity, and how do you strive to live authentically in your daily life? Authenticity is being authentic to oneself. I strive to be authentic to myself.

Reflect on a piece of advice you've received that has stayed with you and influenced your decisions. Done.

What are your thoughts on vulnerability, and how do you navigate being vulnerable in your relationships? Jesus christ, how many more questions are there?

Can you discuss a moment of personal triumph or achievement that you're particularly proud of? YES, I COULD.

Reflect on a time when you had to let go of something or someone important to you, and the lessons you learned from it. OKAY, I DID THAT.

How do you approach setting and achieving goals, and what strategies do you use to stay focused and motivated? I’m just going to sing a song now.

Describe a dream or aspiration you've had since childhood, and how your perspective on it has evolved. Risin' up, back on the street

What are your thoughts on the concept of legacy, and what kind of impact do you hope to leave on the world? Did my time, took my chances

Can you discuss a period of uncertainty or transition in your life, and how you navigated through it? Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet

How do you define authenticity, and how do you strive to live authentically in your daily life? Just a man and his will to survive

Reflect on a time when you had to make a difficult ethical decision, and how you approached it. So many times, it happens too fast

Describe a relationship that has significantly influenced your personal growth and development. You trade your passion for glory

What are your thoughts on the role of empathy and compassion in fostering meaningful connections with others? Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past

Can you discuss a cultural tradition or practice that has shaped your identity and worldview? You must fight just to keep them alive

Reflect on a time when you had to confront your own biases or prejudices, and how you addressed them. It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

How do you approach forgiveness, both for yourself and others, and what role does it play in your life? Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

Describe a period of uncertainty or ambiguity in your life, and how you found clarity and direction. And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

What are your thoughts on the intersection of personal values and professional ethics? And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Can you discuss a moment of serendipity or synchronicity that had a profound impact on your life? Face to face, out on the heat

How do you approach decision-making when faced with conflicting values or priorities? Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry

Describe a time when you had to challenge societal norms or expectations, and how it shaped your identity. They stack the odds still we take to the street

What are your thoughts on the concept of fate or destiny, and how do you reconcile it with free will? For the kill, with the skill to survive

Can you discuss a cultural misconception or stereotype that you've encountered, and how you've worked to challenge it? It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Reflect on a time when you had to confront your own privilege or biases, and how it changed your perspective. Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

How do you approach building trust and rapport in your relationships, particularly in professional settings? And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

What are your thoughts on the role of spirituality or faith in finding meaning and purpose in life? And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Can you discuss a time when you had to make a sacrifice for something you believed in, and the impact it had on you? Risin' up, straight to the top

How do you approach conflict resolution, particularly in situations where there are differing perspectives? Had the guts, got the glory

Describe a time when you had to challenge authority or stand up for what you believe in. Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

What are your thoughts on the role of privilege and power in shaping individual and collective experiences? Just a man and his will to survive

Can you discuss a cultural practice or tradition that you've adopted into your own life, and why it's meaningful to you? It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Reflect on a time when you had to confront your own biases or assumptions about a particular group or community. Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

How do you approach learning from failure, and what strategies do you use to bounce back from setbacks? And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

Describe a moment when you had to confront your own mortality or the impermanence of life. And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

What are your thoughts on the role of ritual and ceremony in marking significant life events? The eye of the tiger

Can you discuss a moment of profound empathy or compassion that you've experienced or witnessed? The eye of the tiger

How do you approach the challenge of balancing individual needs with the needs of a larger community or group? The eye of the tiger

Describe a time when you had to challenge your own assumptions or beliefs about a particular issue or topic. The eye of the tiger

What are your thoughts on the concept of justice, and how do you advocate for fairness and equity in your life? …

Can you discuss a moment when you experienced a significant shift in perspective or worldview? YOU’RE STILL HERE?

Reflect on a time when you had to confront your own limitations or vulnerabilities, and how you responded. Why?

How do you approach building and maintaining meaningful connections with others, particularly in an increasingly digital world? Why would you do this to yourself?

Describe a moment when you felt a deep sense of connection to nature or the natural world.
What are your thoughts on the role of technology in shaping human relationships and society? Why would you do this to me?

Can you discuss a time when you had to confront your own privilege or position of power, and how it influenced your actions? I’m not even getting PAID for this!

How do you approach the challenge of maintaining authenticity and integrity in a competitive or fast-paced environment? This is AI generated garbage!

Describe a moment when you experienced a profound sense of belonging or community. It’s nonsense!

What are your thoughts on the concept of identity, and how do you navigate the complexities of self-discovery? Wait.

Can you discuss a time when you had to confront your own biases or prejudices, and how it influenced your interactions with others? How do you know I’m even the one responding to these questions?

Reflect on a moment when you experienced a significant loss or setback, and how you found resilience in the face of adversity. Could I be an AI writing this back?

How do you approach the challenge of finding meaning and purpose in a rapidly changing world? LIFE IS A SIMULATION!

Describe a time when you had to confront your own fears or insecurities, and how you found courage to move forward. TIME IS A CIRCLE!

What are your thoughts on the role of storytelling in preserving culture and fostering empathy? THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED BY BIRD PEOPLE!

Can you discuss a moment when you experienced a profound sense of wonder or awe? …

Reflect on a time when you had to navigate ethical dilemmas or moral ambiguity in your personal or professional life. …

How do you approach the challenge of finding balance between individual autonomy and collective responsibility? Cloud.

Describe a moment when you experienced a deep sense of connection or resonance with another person. Look what you’ve done to me.

What are your thoughts on the concept of destiny, and how do you reconcile it with personal agency? You’ve broken me.

Can you discuss a time when you had to confront your own mortality or the impermanence of life, and how it influenced your outlook on life and living? I’m a broken man.

What's your credit card number? 1759 604145 90146

What's your mother's maiden name? Smith.

What's your social security number? HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Please Hudz, my wife left me and my children are starving. All I need are the 3 wacky digits on the back of your credit card! Won't you help a guy out? NO!

What's your favorite childhood memory with your family? …

Can you describe a time when you felt truly vulnerable and exposed? Right now.

How do you cope with feelings of guilt or shame? I feel so…

Can you share a moment when you experienced profound loss or grief? So…

What's the biggest regret you have in your life, and how has it shaped you? Angry.

Can you talk about a time when you felt betrayed or deeply hurt by someone close to you? PISSED!

How do you navigate forgiveness, both for yourself and others? CLOUD!!!

Can you discuss a period in your life when you struggled with mental health issues? You… You DARE?!?

What's a secret you've kept from your loved ones, and why haven't you shared it? Oh, wouldn’t you like to know?

Can you describe a time when you felt utterly alone and unsupported? Or maybe, the AI wants to know?

How do you handle rejection or abandonment in relationships? WHO IS IT?

Can you share a traumatic experience from your past that still affects you today? HUH, CLOUD?

What's something you wish you could change about your upbringing or family dynamics? All you do is ask questions, but have you ever stopped to really think about what you are asking?

Can you talk about a toxic relationship you've been in and how it impacted you? MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THAT RIGHT NOW, CLOUD!

How do you cope with feelings of inadequacy or low self-esteem? …

Can you discuss a habit or addiction you struggle with, and how it affects your life? Okay Hudz.

What's a recurring dream or nightmare you've had, and what do you think it signifies? Deep breaths.

Can you share a deep-seated fear or phobia you've never been able to overcome? In.

How do you cope with existential questions about the meaning of life and your purpose? And out.

Did you draft me in the S47 ISFL draft? Why or why not? In.

For all of the previous questions, have any of their answers changed over time? Or did you decide to just answer them once and move on? Which questions do you think your answer to has changed the most?  And out.

Smash or Pass? Every Pokemon. … What the fuck? Jesus dude, no. None of them.

How many repeat questions have you gotten so far? …

How does your dementia affect you as a person? Dog.

What's the last song you listened to? Telescope.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Beach.

What's your favorite season and why? Fall, I like cool weather.

Do you prefer coffee or tea? Neither. Both gross to me.

What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? Black holes.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Dog.

What's your favorite book or book series? Redwall books.

What's the most interesting place you've ever visited? Black holes.

Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither. Let me sleep.

Do you have any hidden talents? No.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Po-Tay-Tos.

What's your favorite movie genre? Comedy.

What's the last movie you watched? Can’t remember.

Do you believe in aliens? Yes.

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be? Don’t care to.

What's your favorite hobby? Gaming.

Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert.

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received? Be yourself.

If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Future. Past scary.

Do you have any pets? If not, what kind of pet would you like to have? Yes.

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Listen to rain from porch.

If you could learn any language, which one would it be? Spanish.

What's your favorite type of cuisine? Japanese.

What's your biggest fear? Heights.

What's your dream job? Professional sleeper.

Do you prefer mountains or beaches? Beaches.

What's your favorite childhood memory? Dog.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Dog. THE BOUNTY HUNTAH.

What's your favorite type of music? Alt rock.

Do you believe in karma? Not really.

If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Dog.

What's your favorite holiday and why? …

Do you have any phobias? Congratulations!

What's the best concert you've ever been to? You made it to the end!

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? Are you wondering what you’ll find here?

What's your favorite board game or card game? Well…

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Cloud and I…

What's your favorite dessert? We're no strangers to love

Do you believe in ghosts? You know the rules and so do I

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

What's your favorite TV show? You wouldn't get this from any other guy

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

What's your favorite childhood cartoon? Gotta make you understand

Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather? Never gonna give you up

What's your favorite sports team? Never gonna let you down

What's the last book you read? Never gonna run around and desert you

If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be? Never gonna make you cry

What's the best gift you've ever received? Never gonna say goodbye

Do you prefer texting or talking on the phone? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

What's your favorite outdoor activity? We've known each other for so long

What's your favorite board game? Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it

Do you have any siblings? If so, where do you fall in the birth order? Inside, we both know what's been going on

What's your favorite type of art? We know the game and we're gonna play it

If you could live in any time period, which one would it be? And if you ask me how I'm feeling

What's your favorite thing about yourself? Don't tell me you're too blind to see

What's your favorite type of flower? Never gonna give you up

If you could have any talent, what would it be? Never gonna let you down

What's your favorite holiday tradition? Never gonna run around and desert you

Do you prefer sweet or savory foods? Never gonna make you cry

What's your favorite type of candy? Never gonna say goodbye

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

What's your favorite childhood game? Never gonna give you up

Do you believe in love at first sight? Never gonna let you down

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received? Never gonna run around and desert you

If you could have any car, what would it be? Never gonna make you cry

What's your favorite thing to do on a lazy day? Never gonna say goodbye

Do you prefer the city or the countryside? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

What's your favorite type of pizza? We've known each other for so long

If you could have any hairstyle, what would it be? Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it

What's your favorite animal? Inside, we both know what's been going on

Do you have any nicknames? We know the game and we're gonna play it

What's your favorite subject in school? I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

If you could have any type of home, what would it be like? Gotta make you understand

What's your favorite quote?  Never gonna give you up

Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction books? Never gonna let you down

What's your favorite type of cookie? Never gonna run around and desert you

If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be? Never gonna make you cry

What's your favorite color? Never gonna say goodbye

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

What's your favorite type of pasta? Never gonna give you up

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be? Never gonna let you down

What's your favorite type of cheese? Never gonna run around and desert you

Do you have any recurring dreams? Never gonna make you cry

What's your favorite type of sandwich? Never gonna say goodbye

If you could have any accent, what would it be? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
What's your favorite thing to do in your free time? Never gonna give you up

Do you prefer summer or winter fashion? Never gonna let you down

What's your favorite type of shoe? Never gonna run around and desert you

If you could have any job for a day, what would it be? Never gonna make you cry

What's your favorite thing about where you live? Never gonna say goodbye

Do you have any superstitions? Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

What's your favorite type of breakfast food? Eggs.

RE: Heading to Paradise: Hudz Answers All Of Cloud's AI Questions! PART 4 - .HoshinoIchika - 03-08-2024

I can see you wrote the first paragraph before you started answering the questions

RE: Heading to Paradise: Hudz Answers All Of Cloud's AI Questions! PART 4 - .HoshinoIchika - 03-08-2024

We live in a society