International Simulation Football League
*Full ISFL Mock Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Full ISFL Mock Draft (/showthread.php?tid=50117)

*Full ISFL Mock Draft - wetwilleh - 03-12-2024

Hey y'all, I'm back again with another mock draft. I'm gonna make this one a bit less memey but still not as serious as some other ones you've seen as I don't know the team needs. I'm going to attempt to put some reasoning behind these picks but I don't know how many rounds I'll last before my fingers begin to fall off. I'm mostly going to be basing these picks off of server and media activity, TPE earned, and name value (funny names will always have an edge).

Now, grab your popcorn as this is going to be a long read.
I present the FULL ISFL Mock Draft from the S47 Class: 

1.01 HON, Maria Teresa de la Rosa: WR
I have the highest TPE earning WR at the 1oa. A speedy receiver is exactly what HON needs to come back to reality and de la Rosa bring that to the table. Extremely active in chat and a large earner, de la Rosa makes sense at the first overall.

1.02 HON (via NOLA), Lane Wilson: WR
Why not pair the two highest earning WRs together? Wilson is the fastest WR in the S47 class with an absurd 90 speed. While I have not had a conversation with Wilson in the server, I have seen that they are especially active on gamedays. HON having the best Speed and Slot receivers could spell disaster for their opponents secondary this season. 

1.03 BER, Dunkler Sowerwine: DE
I have the highest overall TPE earner falling to the 3oa for BER. I am personally a fan of the name and believe a speed rusher will be perfect for a faster pace defense that makes the ISFL. After all, speed is key as proven time and time again.

1.04 COL, Walter Yensid: CB
At the 4oa I have Yensid who has helped me personally in understanding the workings of the ISFL. Yensid is the fastest corner and among the top earners as well. His activity and earnings earns them this spot over the close knit group of corners. Waltuh?

1.05 NY, SkibidiGyat OhioRizzler: CB
I would put them at the 1oa if I could simply for name value alone. OhioRizzler is the highest earning CB in the S47 class with slightly less speed than the 1.04. A physical corner is a helpful switchup for NY on the defensive side of the field.

1.06 CTC, Roquefort Cotswald: CB
Are you noticing a trend yet? Another speedy CB makes their way into the 1.06. This speedy mouse might be tiny but sure is mighty in the server. This pick would allow CTC to keep up with the fast class of receivers and potentially keep the ball out of the air.

1.07 CHI, Swantavius Stack: OL
The first OL in this class allows CHI to have an advantage over the other teams. Stack may be one of few at their position but they are one of the highest earners and this pancaker is looking to flatten the DL on the other side as a mauler.

1.08 SJS, JJ What: WR
Moving back to the speedy side of the ball, I have What as the 8oa with an outstanding 90 speed that matches Lane Wilson. JJ has been extremely helpful in the server and is always active with a respectable 236 TPE earned which is among the highest of the WR class. SJS can make use of this speed to get the ball downfield.

1.09 SJS (via SAR), Reginald Hammerfall: RB
At the 9oa we see our first RB in Hammerfall. The highest earning RB will pair nicely with an air-focused offense to be able to get the ball down the field.

1.10 OCO, Brad Woof: WR
I have our favorite Airbud impersonator at the 10oa. Woof has been a good dog in the server and extremely active to earn this spot. Another speedy receiver will allow OCO to maintain the speed that they desire.

1.11 AUS, Sewage Joe Fantringham: DT
At the 11oa we have the first DT, a nose tackle by the name of Fantringham. They lead the class of DTs in TPE and can help AUS's defense get to where it wants to be. This pick is slightly elevated as I am a fan of the name.

1.12 BAL, Tim Riggins: WR
BAL is another team that seemingly needs help on the offensive side of the ball and yet another speedy receiver in Riggins can help at the 12oa. I haven't had a large interaction with Riggins but they are a large earner so I have faith activity will continue as usual.

1.13 YKW, Ranch-Pizza Pizza-Man: DE
Need I explain more? With a beauty of a name like Ranch-Pizza Pizza-Man, this high earning DE comes in at 13oa to YKW. A defensive speed rusher could help YKW win next season so they become 1st instead of 2nd.

1.14 AZ, Grzegorz Winnicki: LB
The first LB of the mix like myself, Winnicki is a high earner and has versatility for the position to maintain the dominance of AZ.

2.01 HON, Puddles O'Duck: QB
After a rancid season, HON needs a new QB and Puddles O'Duck is my pick to be the replacement they need to throw to their two new speedy WRs. Puddles is the second highest earning QB but has the best arm strength and accuracy needed for the job as a field general.

2.02 NOLA, Julian Rose: WR
A possession receiver with a respectable TPE balance puts Rose at the top of the second round to maintain the speedy meta. 16oa is nothing to scoff at and Rose could be a future NOLA receiver who's name sticks around.

2.03 BER, Mooty Poop-Eater: CB
Lol

2.04 COL, Soul King Brook: RB
One of the top RBs in the class, Brook is a power back with high earning and the ability to explode on the field. This could be useful for COL in struggling run game.

2.05 NY, Huge Yakman: LB
Props to the name, Yakman comes in at 19oa as a nice earning pass rusher that can make plays before it even develops. An additional improvement to the NY defense.

2.06 CTC, Bugs: QB
Like Adele, one name is all Bugs needs. The highest earning QB of the class, Bugs comes in at the 20oa as a scrambler that could help CTC's offense after a disappointing passing performance last season.

2.07 CHI, McDripsen McDropSen: OL
McDropSen won't drop any sacks, that's for sure. Another OL in the rare position has high earning and is right below the DSFL cap. An athletic OL could give CHI an advantage in the running game.

2.08 SAR (via SJS), Eric Beaty Jr.: S
The first safety we've seen on the list. Beaty Jr. is a high earning player that can eye down the middle of the field and interrupt plays before they begin.

2.09 BER (via SAR), Bob Kronkowski: TE
I'm hoping this won't be a bust as they're following a great at the TE position. Kronkowski has a good TPE earned and is the first TE off the board ass a possession TE.

2.10 BAL (via OCO), Elijah Dyson: QB
BAL is another team that needs a relook at the QB position and Dyson can help being the most mobile QB of the bench. Another high earner can help their offense push forward.

2.11 BAL (via AUS), Tyler Higbee II: TE
I'm very interested to see where our little yapper ends up. Higbee doesn't have the highest TPE earned but makes bank through the discord level payout. He is extremely active so could easily go higher in the actual draft. I'm assuming he joined late in the previous season but the yapper could go far as the best (and only) vertical threat TE known.

2.12 BAL, Luke Laraque: DE
I have BAL taking a DE in Laraque to help balance out their changing defense and use an active member who will continue improving.

2.13 YKW, Will Nuck: RB
A new backup RB for Tolliver is needed and I believe Nuck can hold this position with confidence as long as activity is maintained.

2.14 AZ, Dominic Reynolds: OL
The final OL gets taken up by AZ at the end of the second round to further protect their star QB.

3.01 HON, Lyle Robideaux: LB
HON begins rebuilding their defense with Robideaux at LB in the 29oa.

3.02 NOLA, Bean Beanman III: LB
Another lineman off the board, Beanman III is in the middle of the pack in a large class of LBs and can help NOLA improve.

3.03 BER, Maurice Gunner: DT
Gunner comes in at the 31oa as a DT Nose Tackle with respectable TPE earned and nice activity to boot.

3.04 COL, Jonathan Irons: WR
The speedy WR rush continues with Irons going to COL to even out their offense.

3.05 NY, Dason Dehorn: CB
NY selects Dehorn to keep up with the speedy WR class as their 3rd round pick.

3.06 CTC, Speed Hawk: LB
As in the name, a speedy LB in Hawk will help CTC in the middle of the field.

3.07 CHI, Upceti Spaghetti: LB
I too would be Upceti going 3.07 (I ran out of things to say but I like your name)

3.08 HON (via SJS), Meo Stickyhands-McGee: WR
Active in chat, Stickyhands-McGee rounds out the new class of WRs for HON.

3.09 SAR, Tony Scaletta: LB
SAR adds to their ever growing defense in Scaletta at LB.

3.10 YKW (via OCO), D'Glester Hardunkichud: LB
Long name go brrrr.

3.11 AUS, South West: LB
Airlines?

3.12 BAL, Toller Retriever: LB
BAL selects Retriever at LB to add to their respectable defense.

3.13 OCO (via YKW), Matt Wilkins: LB
Another LB taken in the 3rd as OCO adds Wilkins late.

3.14 AZ, Russel Jimmies: QB

The final QB in this class, Jimmies is on the lower end of TPE as the other QB candidates but they have a funny name so we take what we can get. AZ has the 4th lowest QB completions so it might be time to take a second look. 

4.01 HON, Rush Hardman: LB
HON adds to their defense again with Hardman at LB.

4.02 NOLA, Jack Destroyer: LB
NOLA select Destroyer for another LB in the class.

4.03 BER, Anthony Simmons III: DT
Finally something new, a DT in Simmons III goes to BER to improve their defensive machine.

4.04 COL, Hex Waters II: TE
Hopefully Hex Waters II can hex the ball to come to him. Taken early 4th by COL.

4.05 NY, Brandon Johnson: RB
NY selects a RB in the early 4th to assist their run game.

4.06 HON (via CTC), Hollywood Tez: WR
Hollywood Brown 2.0 hopefully.

4.07 CHI, Edith Nickelback: CB
Please be better than the band. A speedy CB in Nickelback should help CHI keep their defense evenly spread on both ends.

4.08 SJS, Roman Alexander: DE
SJS takes Alexander at DE in the 4th to add to their defense.

4.09 SAR, Treyverion Bernardrick: WR
Long name go brrrr to SAR. Speedy WR can help SAR add to the offense.

4.10 HON (via OCO), Bunny: S
Adele, Rihanna, etc. Bunny goes to HON as another single name at S.

4.11 AUS, Dee Fernandez: WR
AUS gets another receiver from the class with decent activity and earning.

4.12 CHI (via BAL), Lloyd Boernsteen: CB
I'm running out of things to say, speedy CB go brrrr.

4.13 YKW, Honorius Salvator: S
The Salvator can honor his spot at the end of the 4th round.

4.14 HON (via AZ), Kiwi Flapjacks: DE
Like the name --> HON gets you.

5.01 HON, Gucci Gurley: RB
The final RB goes to HON as a backup.

5.02 NOLA, Derek Becker: DE
Early 5th, NOLA picks a less active DE to add to potentially backup.

5.03 BER, Johnathan ByWater: LB
I somehow skipped this name 5 times and it messed up my ordering so you go here.

5.04 COL, Ryan Joseph: LB
LB for COL in Joseph is real.

5.05 NY, Demarcus Brothers: S
On the lower side, Brothers adds a safety to NYs defense.

5.06 CTC, Hamm Hargreaves: K/P
The only kicker in the class is right above the 57 TPE needed but kickers may be needed and CTC could claim the only one. Mr. Irrelevant 2.0.

I'm sleep deprived as I finish this so let me know if I missed anything!

I now see why people normally only do the first round or so. It's pretty easy to run out of things to say for players, especially towards the bottom of the pile as they begin to get less active. I enjoyed doing this draft for you guys.

I want to thank @IceBear32 for giving me the correct draft order and player count as well as @lemonoppy for sending me the budget sheet for draft pick trades.

RE: Full ISFL Mock Draft - Gage2 - 03-12-2024

What a hero

RE: Full ISFL Mock Draft - soevil - 03-13-2024

(03-12-2024, 11:22 PM)wetwilleh Wrote: 3.14 AZ, Russel Jimmies: QB
Why yes, I would like some Ultimus wins. Thank you

RE: *Full ISFL Mock Draft - oknom - 03-13-2024

who leaked the draft?