International Simulation Football League
*S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: *S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=50427)

*S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - shahdude - 03-23-2024

Intro:  For those of you that don’t know, I am something of a dynasty fantasy football addict.  As a @TubaDeus “Tubacruit”, it comes with the territory.  Because of that, I could not wait to get my hands on a dynasty team so I could spam the entire league’s inbox for trades (sorry Halo GMs), give @CROney3 an aneurysm and waste $15 million on my team so I could tank harder than HON. So next logical step was to spend hours doing this.

Process: Because I am new to the league, you will have to be patient with me. If I made any errors, please let me know by sending me a dm here or on discord.  I did my best to try to understand team offenses, prospects in ISFL/DSFL, player personnel, and team outlooks, but I also have ADD so perfection is not my strong suit.  I looked at these rankings in a 2-4 season window, because any farther out was going to skew too young and too uncertain. I also ranked everyone in tiers, so players are interchangeable to me based on whether you are contender or a rebuilder.  This is by no means permanent and like NFL dynasty rankings, things can change quickly (i.e. National Treasure @electrictree RIP #Yeeti). 

“Yeti country, let’s ride”

QB:

Tier 1:

1. Thor Bollrsveifla - CTC CTC 
  • QB1 by a mile for me, already ranked as consensus QB1 in redraft and was rookie last year. Scrambling QB go brrrrrrrrrr.

Tier 2:

2. Lenard McRobinson - HON HON 
  • I see Lenard as the next Thor but it may be a bit rocky with the HON tank fest at full force. 

3. Octavian Speedings - NOLA  NOLA
  • NOLA will be throwing early and often for next few seasons with a solid WR core. Slight edge over Bannings because they are S42

4.Lloyd Bannings - OCO  OCO
  • Probably has the best collection of weapons to throw to and will be a consistent QB for a contender.

Tier 3:

5. Maximus Boudreaux - YKW YKW 
  • Younger than Bannings or Speedings but with inferior weapons I couldn’t go higher. Could see Maximus higher next year as Suzuka ascends but most weapons are aging.

6. Josh Patterson - SJS  SJS 
  • Another possible riser, we just haven’t seen Patterson rise to next level yet.

Tier 4:

7. Wolfie McDummy Jr - BAL BAL
  • Perfect buy low QB for a contender, Wolfie will have a slightly better situation in BAL for at least the next season.
8. Bugs - SAR SAR 
  • Young but as we know, scrambling QB go brrrr.

9. Tua TurDaBallOva - BER BER 
  • Betting that Tua comes out swinging for BER and a likely candidate to enter QB1 territory next season.

10. Jay Cue III - AUS AUS 
  • S43 with high TPE but an awful receiving room, I wouldn’t argue if someone wanted to replace this pick with honorable mentions.

RB

Tier 1:

1.Reginald Shrubbery- OCO OCO 
  • A top tier RB with multiple seasons left until regression, open to having any of this tier in this #1 spot. 

2. Anakin Skywalker - BAL BAL 
  • Revamped offense around Wolfie and Treasure should reduce BAL’s propensity to lean on run but with no competition they will be a locked and loaded RB1 for a few seasons.

3.Willie Swaggert - BER BER 
  • Stepping into the role of RB1 for BER, this is the ideal asset for any rebuilder or team just entering their competitive window. Will have clear advantage on whoever becomes the RB2.

Tier 2:

4. Hercules Henry - CTC CTC 
  • Ayame 2.0 you say? Really only this low because they will be sitting behind Ayame for a little while longer, but then will inherit the workhorse role.

5. Ace Anderson- SAR SAR 
  • S42 create with no competition left in the RB room. I expect some high volume and high production until regression hits with a dying QB at the helm.

6. David Stetson- HON HON 
  • Great young RB with zero RB competition and almost no other weapons to compete with, would probably be higher if not for a scrambling QB and HON tanking hard.

7. Nakiri Ayame- CTC CTC 
  • Ranking for Ayame changed overnight with Henry trade. They will be sharing backfield for remainder of career, but I expect Ayame to still be a great win now asset.

Tier 3:

8. Kit Fisto- SJS SJS 
  • That damned smile. In all seriousness, I wish I could put fisto higher because they are max earning and in S45, but Dogwood is neck and neck in TPE with them and isn’t regressing anytime soon.

9. Triceracop- CHI CHI 
  • Another RB that would be much higher if not for the committee, this ranking could easily change if the TPE gap between Trevor and our favorite time traveling dinosaur widens.

10. Frank Dux - NYS NYS 
  • The ultimate win now piece and probable shoe in to finish as RB1, only this low because regression kills us all.

11.Dominic Reynolds- NYS NYS 
  • Looks like the future after Dux in an offense that leans on their RB. Dux being closest to regression amongst top RBs boosts this ranking.

12. Lane Wilson - YKW YKW 
  • Similar to Reynolds, Wilson snuck under the radar swapping to RB after draft. Will be the heir apparent to Tolliver when they eventually retire.

Tier 4:

13. Bertie Mannering-Phipps - AZ ARI 
  • Tell me if you’ve heard me say this before…. “Would be higher if not in a committee”.

14. Kyle Crane- NOLA  NOLA
  • Highly productive piece for a win now team with the most time left of these next 3 vets. Would be higher if NOLA leans on run game more.
15. Howard Coward- AUS AUS 
  • On bright side, will be centerpiece of the offense for at least two next seasons. On the other hand, teams can focus on stopping the run against them. Still a high volume play for win now teams.

16. Money Tolliver- YKW YKW 
  • Another savvy vet with some tread left on the tires. Interested to see what offense looks like with Williams added and Crashmore still hanging around.

17. Soul King Brook - AUS AUS 
  • Future RB1 for Austin. Fellow one piece lover with a shot to own that backfield once Coward moves into the ISFL afterlife.

Tier 5:

18. Reginald Hammerfall- OCO OCO 
  • Going to have to sit behind Shrubbery for at least 3 seasons, so more of a long term play. On the bright side the user is max earning and was drafted highly for a reason.

19. Will Nuck- NOLA NOLA 
  • Fellow KCC legend, Nuck could be a huge riser if the other young RBs in the room with him remain less active than him.

20. Swamp Maiden- COL COL 
  • Only this low because uncertain how active they have been. High risk high reward.

WR/TE

Tier 1

1.Hank Mardukas - NOLA NOLA 
  • One of the top 3 WRs year in and out with a few seasons left til regression in a high volume passing offense. Yes please.

2. Keanu Calhoun- SJS SJS 
  • Only giving the edge to mardukas because of the higher passing volume, but these two are the top tier WRs for dynasty in my eyes.

Tier 2:

3. Bread Bowl- OCO OCO 
  • The bread that stirs the OCO soup, Bread Bowl benefits from being a TE with the huge TE premium in dynasty. Just an awesome asset as a S42 create in a solid offense, I was so close to putting him in tier 1.

4. Benji Aguilera- AZ ARI 
  • Only a tier down because one season closer to the pit of death and Winters on the downtrend. Still an absolute smash play and my personal WR1 in redraft, can’t go wrong with Benji this year but may be a good sell high now or next season.

Tier 3:

5. Nick Williams- YKW YKW
  • New Wraith Williams inherits the WR1 role with little competition and a regressing crashmore. It’s wheels up for Williams in season 1 with the wraiths and his ascending QB.

6. Emile Charles- BER BER 
  • Only this low because it is a very young offense, but Emile will definitely be asked to carry the load. A solid asset that would be a touch higher with a better offense heading toward back 9 of career.

7. María Teresa de la Rosa- BAL BAL 
  • Calling my shot with these next two young-ins. Baron definitely has some lofty goals for this player and looks to be positioned to become WR1 with no competition. 

8. Tim Riggins- COL COL 
  • Huge riser with the Treasure trade, Riggins looks to be the unquestioned WR1 in COL for seasons to come. I have these two this high because neither team has anything in the pipeline and any other receiving pieces will be a season behind in TPE.

9. Sean Robinson- NYS NYS 
  • NYS most likely lean on Dux as they have been, clear WR1 in NYS offense but Falco is at the end here. Great win now piece. 

Tier 4:

10. Jordan Bamford- AZ ARI
  • This tier is probably where I will get the most hate. Bamford probably deserves to be in Tier 3 as they have been a bigger part of the offense compared to the other S44 WRs but they won’t be WR1 for a few seasons and by then will be close to regression.

11. Thomas Passarelli- NOLA NOLA
  • See above, the NOLA passing volume should sustain him, but it’s a very crowded room. Situation could change but hard to rank him higher without a path to WR1 duties like those above him.
12. Brad Woof- HON HON
  • Only not with the other two S47 WRs because of the fact HON has a treasure trove of picks and young assets and I imagine they add another young WR to the room. Higbee could also be a huge part of this offense with Brad, but I still love my dawg.
13. Diego López de Castilla- OCO OCO 
  • There are 4 weapons in the OCO receiving room to contend with, but Diego could inherit the WR1 as Huge and Bread Bowl eventually regress. Like the other 2 S44 WRs, he will have to wait.
14. Sem’ga Nah’Sim- CHI CHI 
  • Maybe a little low as they are the unquestioned WR1 in their offense, but they are slightly behind the rest of their class in TPE and Penguin is a corpse. Nitpicking here but I do think Nah’Sim is a safe bet to retain value.

15. Silence Suzuka- YKW YKW 
  • Would have been a shoe-in top 5 dynasty WR without the Williams trade. Suzuka will have to wait a few more seasons to inherit the #1 role.
16. Sam Mercury- SAR SAR 
  • Probably another candidate that deserves to be higher but they are behind in TPE and Blaze could easily still be the WR1 based on experience.

Tier 5:

17. Chopper Donquixote- OCO OCO 
  • Another fellow One Piece render, Chopper is a max earning S46 create, but he will have to wait at least two seasons to have a role in the OCO offense.

18. Pitter Patter- BER BER 
  • Has a path to WR1 with Charles aging, but is a bit behind the top earners in their class. Could easily be higher ranked this time next year.

Tier 6:

19. Detective Crashmore- YKW YKW 
  • There’s still something left in the tank for Crashmore and is still a fantastic asset for a win now team.

20. National Treasure- BAL BAL 
  • This trade tanked Treasures ranking as he will be forced to retire now. Regardless, one can expect a top 5 finish from treasure and is the ultimate win now piece even if it’s a rental.

21. Orange Julius-SJS SJS 
  • High-earning S44 WR stuck behind Florida Man and Calhoun in an offense with a lot of mouths to feed. Great buy low for a rebuilding team.

22. Tyler Higbee II - HON HON 
  • The last hope to make TE relevant and self proclaimed “yap god” refuses to let the chart consume him. With limited offensive youth in the HON receiving room, Higbee could pay off big time in dynasty due to TEP.

23. Big McLarge Huge- OCO OCO 
  • Useful vet with at least one to two more seasons of relevance in a good situation. Great buy low piece for a contender needing depth

24. Bob Kronkowski- YKW YKW 
  • The S47 TE sidekick to Higbee, Kronkowski could pay dividends in the future as the next Crashmore for the Wraiths.

RE: S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - jreed12 - 03-23-2024

Read the Daily Prophet!

RE: S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - electrictree - 03-23-2024

Riggins so good
get him on the rankers sheet

RE: *S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - ForSucksFake - 03-26-2024

Hello,

I would like to write a short letter to your editor to praise your fantasy guide.

Unlike the fake news Teletubby Tuba, who unjustifiably ranked Skywalker lower than he finished, you and your big brain have done the right thing! It’s beautiful, believe me.

I would also like to point out that Crooked Cr0ney has admitted to flexing Skywalker despite ranking him outside the top 10! We all know Skywalker is the best running back, maybe ever! People tell me all the time, they say “FSF, I think Skywalker may be the greatest football player of all time! He’s Bigly!”

Tremendous, isn’t it!

I’m telling you, and I’ve got great words, that Skywalker is going to win the next five MVP awards!!

Sincerely, and believe me, it’s the sincerest of all time, maybe ever,

FSF

RE: *S47 ISFL Dynasty Fantasy Rankings - ForSucksFake - 03-26-2024

All my love to @TubaDeus and @CROney3 tho fr.